ccache, distcc and openoffice
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveb
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: ccache, distcc and openoffice Reply with quote

bevore i start to hit my head against the desk! please tell me that it is not possible to compile openoffice.org with ccache and distcc!
if it is possible, then be so nice and tell me what i have to do, to get that beast compiling! :)

what i get so far:
Code:
# time ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge openoffice
Calculating dependencies ...done!
>>> emerge (1 of 1) app-office/openoffice-1.0.2 to /
>>> md5 ;-) OOo_1.0.2_source.tar.bz2
>>> md5 ;-) STLport-4.5.3.tar.gz
>>> md5 ;-) gpc231.tar.Z
>>> md5 ;-) freetype-2.1.3.tar.bz2
 *  It is important to note that OpenOffice.org is a very fragile 
 *  build when it comes to CFLAGS.  A number of flags have already
 *  been filtered out.  If you experience difficulty merging this 
 *  package and use agressive CFLAGS, lower the CFLAGS and try to 
 *  merge again.                                                     
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking OOo_1.0.2_source.tar.bz2
>>> Unpacking gpc231.tar.Z
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-compiler-flags.patch...                                                                  [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-dont-unset-home.patch...                                                                 [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-no-mozab.patch...                                                                        [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-fix-asm.patch...                                                                         [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-use-STLport-4.5.3-newgcc.patch...                                                        [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-fix-jdk-1.4.0.patch...                                                                   [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-xinteraction-fix.patch...                                                                [ ok ]
 * Moving freetype-2.1.3.tar.bz2 in place ...
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-use-freetype-2.1.3.patch...                                                              [ ok ]
 * Fixing makefiles for multiprocess builds...
>>> Source unpacked.
/usr/sbin/ebuild.sh: line 300: [: too many arguments
 * Configuring OpenOffice.org...

creating cache ./config.cache
*   OpenOffice.org build configuration.                            *
*   The configure proces checks your platform to see whether       *
*   you can build OpenOffice.org on it.                            *
*   This proces checks all pre-requisites and generates a file     *
*   containing the necessary environment variables.                *
*   Source this file after configure has ended succesfully.        *
*   Any warning that is generated during the configure process     *
*   must be taken into account, since it can be a reason for       *
*   an unsuccessfull build of OpenOffice.org                       *
*   Checking the platform pre-requisites.                          *
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gawk... /bin/gawk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking the operating system... checked (Linux)
checking for gcc... distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc
checking whether the C compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc accepts -g... no
checking for distcc... /usr/bin/distcc
checking the GNU gcc compiler version... checked (gcc 3.2.1)
checking the GNU make version... checked (make 3.80)
checking how to run the C preprocessor... distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking pam_appl.h... yes
checking for c++... distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++
checking whether the C++ compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++  -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++  -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++ accepts -g... no
checking try to compile exception code... Exceptions type: dwarf2
checking for STLport4 headers... using internal stlport.
checking the installed JDK... checked (JDK 1.4.1)
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++ -E
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checking for tcsh... /bin/tcsh
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking for gnu_get_libc_version in -lc... yes
checking the installed libc is at least version 2.1.1... checked
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch
checking GPC files... GPC files found
checking for jakarta-ant... no
checking for ant... /usr/bin/ant
checking if /usr/bin/ant works... Ant works
*   Setting up the build environment variables.                    *
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating set_soenv
Setting up the environment for building OpenOffice.org
Setting platform independent values... Setting Linux Intel specific values... done
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./set_soenv line 891.
Setting the environment variables... done
Setting the aliases... done
The variable SRC_ROOT          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src
The variable SHELL             is set to: /bin/tcsh                             
The variable JAVA_HOME         is set to: /opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta         
The variable ANT_HOME          is set to: /usr                                   
The variable JDKLIB            is set to: unset                                 
The variable STLPORT4          is set to: NO_STLPORT4                           
The variable ASM_PATH          is set to: unset                                 
The variable UNZIP_PATH        is set to: unset                                 
The variable BUILD_SOSL        is set to: true                                   
The variable LOCAL_SOLENV      is set to: true                                   
The variable FRAMEWORKSHOME    is set to: unset                                 

#
# Platform independent constant values.
#
The variable RES_ARAB          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_CHINSIM       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_CHINTRAD      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_DAN           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_DTCH          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_ENUS          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_FREN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_GREEK         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_ITAL          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_JAPN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_KOREAN        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_POL           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_PORT          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_RUSS          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_SPAN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_SWED          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_TURK          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable CALL_CDECL        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable COMMON_OUTDIR     is set to:                                       
The variable common_build      is set to:                                       
The variable NO_SRS_PATCH      is set to: true                                   
The variable PRODUCT           is set to: full                                   
The variable PROFULLSWITCH     is set to: product=full                           
The variable BIG_GOODIES       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BMP_WRITES_FLAG   is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BUILD_SOSL_RELEASE is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MK_UNROLL         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MULTITHREAD_OBJ   is set to:                                       
The variable NO_REC_RES        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable PROEXT            is set to: .pro                                   
The variable SO3               is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable SOLAR_PLUGIN      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_PACKAGES       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_FILEURL        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_CFGDATA        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_SVDATA         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_SDBAPI         is set to: ist_da                                 
The variable TF_UCB            is set to: ist_da                                 
The variable UPDATER           is set to: YES                                   
The variable build_deliver     is set to: true                                   
The variable USE_NEWCHARSET    is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable USE_NEW_RSC       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable VCL               is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable USE_NAMESPACE     is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable ENABLEUNICODE     is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable NEW_JAR_PACK      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable NO_BSYMBOLIC      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_FILTER         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable PSPRINT           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MKDEPENDSOLVER    is set to: TRUE                                   

#
# Platform dependent constant values.
#
The variable SOLAR_JAVA        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BIG_SVX           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable COM               is set to: GCC                                   
The variable COMPATH           is set to: /usr/bin                               
The variable CPU               is set to: I                                     
The variable CPUNAME           is set to: INTEL                                 
The variable CVER              is set to: C300                                   
The variable DLLSUFFIX         is set to: li                                     
The variable GUI               is set to: UNX                                   
The variable GLIBC             is set to: 2REDHAT60                             
The variable GUIBASE           is set to: unx                                   
The variable GUIENV            is set to: sal                                   
The variable GVER              is set to: VCL                                   
The variable OS                is set to: LINUX                                 
The variable EXCEPTIONS        is set to: dwarf2                                 
The variable OSVERSION         is set to: unset                                 
The variable PTHREAD_CFLAGS    is set to: unset                                 
The variable PTHREAD_LIBS      is set to: unset                                 
The variable OUTPATH           is set to: unxlngi4                               
The variable INPATH            is set to: unxlngi4.pro                           
The variable GVERDIR           is set to: unxlngi4.pro                           
The variable PATH_SEPERATOR    is set to: :                                     
The variable XPVERSION         is set to: 3                                     
The variable COMEX             is set to: unset                                 
The variable PROSWITCH         is set to: -DPRODUCT                             
The variable BOTH              is set to: unset                                 
The variable CDPATHx           is set to: unset                                 
The variable DEMO_ENV          is set to: unset                                 
The variable DYNAMIC_CRT       is set to: unset                                 
The variable SET_EXCEPTIONS    is set to: unset                                 
The variable emergency         is set to: unset                                 
The variable use_shl_versions  is set to: unset                                 
The variable WRAPCMD           is set to:                                       

#
# Variable values.
#
The variable PERL              is set to: /usr/bin/perl                         
The variable GNUMAKE           is set to: make                                   
The variable UPD               is set to: 641                                   
The variable SOLARUPD          is set to: 641                                   
The variable WORK_STAMP        is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable TF_ONE51          is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable URD_ONLY          is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable SOLARROOT         is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable RSCRES            is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable SOLARVER          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solver
The variable SOLARVERSION      is set to: $SOLARVER/641                         
The variable SOLARENV          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solenv
The variable SOLARENVINC       is set to: $SOLARENV/inc                         
The variable LOCALINI          is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_INIROOT      is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_INIROOTOLD   is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_STANDLST     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/stand.lst             
The variable STAR_SSCOMMON     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.cmn           
The variable STAR_SSOLARINI    is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.ini           
The variable STAR_RESOURCEPATH is set to: $SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/bin             
The variable STAR_REGISTRY     is set to: $STAR_RESOURCEPATH/applicat.rdb       
The variable DMAKEROOT         is set to: $SOLARENVINC/startup                   
The variable CLASSPATH         is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar             
The variable XCLASSPATH        is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar             
The variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH   is set to: .:$SOLARENV/$INPATH/lib:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/client:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/native_threads:../lib:$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/lib:
The variable SOLARDEF          is set to:  -DUNX -DGCC -DC300 -DVCL -DLINUX -DINTEL -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DGLIBC=2REDHAT60 -DSUPD=641 -DPRODUCT -DUPDVER=""'"'"SV641"'"'""
The variable SOLAREXTRAINC     is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLAREXTRALIB     is set to:  -L../lib                             
The variable SOLARINCLUDES     is set to:  -I$SOLARENV/inc                       
The variable PATH              is set to: .:$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/bin:$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/bin:$SOLARENV/bin:$JAVA_HOME/bin:/usr/bin/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/ccache:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/lib/portage/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/3.2:/opt/Acrobat5:/opt/rar/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/jre/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/kde/3.1/sbin:/usr/kde/3.1/bin:/usr/kde/3/bin:/opt/vmware/bin
The variable PATHEXTRA         is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLARLIB          is set to:  -L../lib -L$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/lib -L$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/lib -L$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/lib -L$JAVA_HOME/lib -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386 -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/client -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/native_threads -L/usr/X11R6/lib
The variable SOLARINC          is set to:  -I. -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc/stl -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc/external -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc -I$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/inc -I$SOLARENV/inc -I$SRC_ROOT/res -I/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solver/641/unxlngi4.pro/inc/stl -I$SOLARENV/inc/Xp31 -I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$JAVA_HOME/include/linux -I$JAVA_HOME/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
The variable COMP_ENV          is set to: unset                                 
The variable JAVAHOME          is set to: unset                                 
The variable CC                is set to: distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc     
The variable CXX               is set to: distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache g++     
The variable LINK              is set to: distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc     
The variable GXX_INCLUDE_PATH  is set to: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.1/include/g++-v3
The variable BISON_HAIRY       is set to: unset                                 
The variable BISON_SIMPLE      is set to: unset                                 
The variable COMMON_BUILD_TOOLS is set to: $SRC_ROOT/external/common             
The variable TEMP              is set to: unset                                 
The variable TMP               is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLARSRC          is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable DELIVER           is set to: deliver.pl                             
The variable MKOUT             is set to: mkout.pl                               
The variable ZIPDEP            is set to: zipdep.pl                             
The variable GCCINSTLIB        is set to: gccinstlib.pl                         
The variable USE_SHELL         is set to: tcsh                                   

#
# Aliases.
#
The alias mkout is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/mkout.pl"
The alias deliver is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/deliver.pl"
The alias build is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/build.pl"
The alias zipdep is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/zipdep.pl"
The alias nmake is set to: "dmake"
Build environment is properly set up.
* OpenOffice.org 641 configuration.
* Configuration part of OpenOffice.org 641 build is finished.
* NB! Be aware that you might not be able to build OpenOffice.org if you
* ignore any warning message that were generated during this configuration
* process.
* Any interactive values you have given have not been version checked.
* - set_soenv: warning: No path to STLport was given with the --with-stlport4-home option. The one provided with OOo will be build.

* USAGE:
* In order to set up the build environment variables, do one of the following:
* [t]csh shells:      source LinuxIntelEnv.Set
* sh,bash,ksh shells: source LinuxIntelEnv.Set.sh
Configure completed
You may now run /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/bootstrap in /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src
 * Installing GCC related libs...
 * Bootstrapping OpenOffice.org...
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for mawk... no
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for gcc... distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc
checking whether the C compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc accepts -g... no
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc... none
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for mawk... (cached) gawk
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... no
checking for sys/ndir.h that defines DIR... no
checking for sys/dir.h that defines DIR... no
checking for ndir.h that defines DIR... no
checking for opendir in -lx... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for utime.h... yes
checking for spawn.h... yes
checking for working const... no
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... no
checking for 8-bit clean memcmp... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... int
checking whether utime accepts a null argument... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for strcspn... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strspn... yes
checking for strstr... yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating unix/Makefile
creating startup/Makefile
creating startup/unix/Makefile
creating startup/unix/linux/Makefile
creating startup/unix/solaris/Makefile
creating startup/unix/macosx/Makefile
creating startup/unix/sysvr4/Makefile
creating startup/unix/cygwin/Makefile
creating dmakeroot.h
creating config.h
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'
Making all in unix
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/unix'
source='arlib.c' object='arlib.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/arlib.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/arlib.TPo' \
depmode=none /bin/sh ../depcomp \
distcc /usr/bin/ccache/ccache gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f arlib.c || echo './'`arlib.c
ccache: failed to create /root/.ccache (Permission denied)
make[2]: *** [arlib.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/unix'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'
make: *** [all] Error 2
 * Building OpenOffice.org...
 * Scanning for a open DISPLAY to start Xvfb...
 * Starting Xvfb on $DISPLAY=5 ...
build -- version: 1.41.2.1
which: no dmake in (.:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/3.2:/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solver/641/unxlngi4.pro/bin:/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solenv/unxlngi4/bin:/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solenv/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/bin:/usr/bin/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/ccache:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/lib/portage/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/3.2:/opt/Acrobat5:/opt/rar/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/jre/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/kde/3.1/sbin:/usr/kde/3.1/bin:/usr/kde/3/bin:/opt/vmware/bin)

ERROR: dmake - no such file or directory

!!! ERROR: app-office/openoffice-1.0.2 failed.
!!! Function src_compile, Line 390, Exitcode 1
!!! Build failed!

real    5m40.687s
user    2m10.560s
sys     0m17.820s

i don't know why i get:
Code:
ccache: failed to create /root/.ccache (Permission denied)

the /root/.ccache directory has the following permissions:
Code:
# ls -lad1 /root/.ccache/
drwxr-xr-x   18 root     root          146 Feb  9 17:40 /root/.ccache/

without ccache everything works:
Code:
# time ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge openoffice
Calculating dependencies ...done!
>>> emerge (1 of 1) app-office/openoffice-1.0.2 to /
>>> md5 ;-) OOo_1.0.2_source.tar.bz2
>>> md5 ;-) STLport-4.5.3.tar.gz
>>> md5 ;-) gpc231.tar.Z
>>> md5 ;-) freetype-2.1.3.tar.bz2
 *  It is important to note that OpenOffice.org is a very fragile 
 *  build when it comes to CFLAGS.  A number of flags have already
 *  been filtered out.  If you experience difficulty merging this 
 *  package and use agressive CFLAGS, lower the CFLAGS and try to 
 *  merge again.                                                     
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking OOo_1.0.2_source.tar.bz2
>>> Unpacking gpc231.tar.Z
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-compiler-flags.patch...                                                                  [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-dont-unset-home.patch...                                                                 [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-no-mozab.patch...                                                                        [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-fix-asm.patch...                                                                         [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-use-STLport-4.5.3-newgcc.patch...                                                        [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-fix-jdk-1.4.0.patch...                                                                   [ ok ]
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-xinteraction-fix.patch...                                                                [ ok ]
 * Moving freetype-2.1.3.tar.bz2 in place ...
 * Applying openoffice-1.0.1-use-freetype-2.1.3.patch...                                                              [ ok ]
 * Fixing makefiles for multiprocess builds...
>>> Source unpacked.
/usr/sbin/ebuild.sh: line 300: [: too many arguments
 * Configuring OpenOffice.org...

*   OpenOffice.org build configuration.                            *
*   The configure proces checks your platform to see whether       *
*   you can build OpenOffice.org on it.                            *
*   This proces checks all pre-requisites and generates a file     *
*   containing the necessary environment variables.                *
*   Source this file after configure has ended succesfully.        *
*   Any warning that is generated during the configure process     *
*   must be taken into account, since it can be a reason for       *
*   an unsuccessfull build of OpenOffice.org                       *
*   Checking the platform pre-requisites.                          *
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... /bin/gawk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for gcc... distcc gcc
checking whether the C compiler (distcc gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (distcc gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether distcc gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for distcc... /usr/bin/distcc
checking the GNU gcc compiler version... checked (gcc 3.2.1)
checking the GNU make version... checked (make 3.80)
checking how to run the C preprocessor... distcc gcc -E
checking pam_appl.h... yes
checking for c++... distcc g++
checking whether the C++ compiler (distcc g++  -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (distcc g++  -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether distcc g++ accepts -g... yes
checking try to compile exception code... Exceptions type: dwarf2
checking for STLport4 headers... using internal stlport.
checking the installed JDK... checked (JDK 1.4.1)
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... distcc g++ -E
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checking for tcsh... /bin/tcsh
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking for gnu_get_libc_version in -lc... yes
checking the installed libc is at least version 2.1.1... checked
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch
checking GPC files... GPC files found
checking for jakarta-ant... no
checking for ant... /usr/bin/ant
checking if /usr/bin/ant works... Ant works
*   Setting up the build environment variables.                    *
creating ./config.status
creating set_soenv
Setting up the environment for building OpenOffice.org
Setting platform independent values... Setting Linux Intel specific values... done
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./set_soenv line 891.
Setting the environment variables... done
Setting the aliases... done
The variable SRC_ROOT          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src
The variable SHELL             is set to: /bin/tcsh                             
The variable JAVA_HOME         is set to: /opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta         
The variable ANT_HOME          is set to: /usr                                   
The variable JDKLIB            is set to: unset                                 
The variable STLPORT4          is set to: NO_STLPORT4                           
The variable ASM_PATH          is set to: unset                                 
The variable UNZIP_PATH        is set to: unset                                 
The variable BUILD_SOSL        is set to: true                                   
The variable LOCAL_SOLENV      is set to: true                                   
The variable FRAMEWORKSHOME    is set to: unset                                 

#
# Platform independent constant values.
#
The variable RES_ARAB          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_CHINSIM       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_CHINTRAD      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_DAN           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_DTCH          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_ENUS          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_FREN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_GREEK         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_ITAL          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_JAPN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_KOREAN        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_POL           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_PORT          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_RUSS          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_SPAN          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_SWED          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable RES_TURK          is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable CALL_CDECL        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable COMMON_OUTDIR     is set to:                                       
The variable common_build      is set to:                                       
The variable NO_SRS_PATCH      is set to: true                                   
The variable PRODUCT           is set to: full                                   
The variable PROFULLSWITCH     is set to: product=full                           
The variable BIG_GOODIES       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BMP_WRITES_FLAG   is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BUILD_SOSL_RELEASE is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MK_UNROLL         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MULTITHREAD_OBJ   is set to:                                       
The variable NO_REC_RES        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable PROEXT            is set to: .pro                                   
The variable SO3               is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable SOLAR_PLUGIN      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_PACKAGES       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_SDBAPI         is set to: ist_da                                 
The variable TF_UCB            is set to: ist_da                                 
The variable UPDATER           is set to: YES                                   
The variable build_deliver     is set to: true                                   
The variable USE_NEWCHARSET    is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable USE_NEW_RSC       is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable VCL               is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable USE_NAMESPACE     is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable ENABLEUNICODE     is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable NEW_JAR_PACK      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable NO_BSYMBOLIC      is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable TF_FILTER         is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable PSPRINT           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable MKDEPENDSOLVER    is set to: TRUE                                   

#
# Platform dependent constant values.
#
The variable SOLAR_JAVA        is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable BIG_SVX           is set to: TRUE                                   
The variable COM               is set to: GCC                                   
The variable COMPATH           is set to: /usr/bin                               
The variable CPU               is set to: I                                     
The variable CPUNAME           is set to: INTEL                                 
The variable CVER              is set to: C300                                   
The variable DLLSUFFIX         is set to: li                                     
The variable GUI               is set to: UNX                                   
The variable GLIBC             is set to: 2REDHAT60                             
The variable GUIBASE           is set to: unx                                   
The variable GUIENV            is set to: sal                                   
The variable GVER              is set to: VCL                                   
The variable OS                is set to: LINUX                                 
The variable EXCEPTIONS        is set to: dwarf2                                 
The variable OSVERSION         is set to: unset                                 
The variable PTHREAD_CFLAGS    is set to: unset                                 
The variable PTHREAD_LIBS      is set to: unset                                 
The variable OUTPATH           is set to: unxlngi4                               
The variable INPATH            is set to: unxlngi4.pro                           
The variable GVERDIR           is set to: unxlngi4.pro                           
The variable PATH_SEPERATOR    is set to: :                                     
The variable XPVERSION         is set to: 3                                     
The variable COMEX             is set to: unset                                 
The variable PROSWITCH         is set to: -DPRODUCT                             
The variable BOTH              is set to: unset                                 
The variable CDPATHx           is set to: unset                                 
The variable DEMO_ENV          is set to: unset                                 
The variable DYNAMIC_CRT       is set to: unset                                 
The variable SET_EXCEPTIONS    is set to: unset                                 
The variable emergency         is set to: unset                                 
The variable use_shl_versions  is set to: unset                                 
The variable WRAPCMD           is set to:                                       

#
# Variable values.
#
The variable PERL              is set to: /usr/bin/perl                         
The variable GNUMAKE           is set to: make                                   
The variable UPD               is set to: 641                                   
The variable SOLARUPD          is set to: 641                                   
The variable WORK_STAMP        is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable TF_ONE51          is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable URD_ONLY          is set to: SRC641                                 
The variable SOLARROOT         is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable RSCRES            is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable SOLARVER          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solver
The variable SOLARVERSION      is set to: $SOLARVER/641                         
The variable SOLARENV          is set to: /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solenv
The variable SOLARENVINC       is set to: $SOLARENV/inc                         
The variable LOCALINI          is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_INIROOT      is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_INIROOTOLD   is set to: $SOLARENV/config                       
The variable STAR_STANDLST     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/stand.lst             
The variable STAR_SSCOMMON     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.cmn           
The variable STAR_SSOLARINI    is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.ini           
The variable STAR_RESOURCEPATH is set to: $SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/bin             
The variable STAR_REGISTRY     is set to: $STAR_RESOURCEPATH/applicat.rdb       
The variable DMAKEROOT         is set to: $SOLARENVINC/startup                   
The variable CLASSPATH         is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar             
The variable XCLASSPATH        is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar             
The variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH   is set to: .:$SOLARENV/$INPATH/lib:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/client:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/native_threads:../lib:$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/lib:
The variable SOLARDEF          is set to:  -DUNX -DGCC -DC300 -DVCL -DLINUX -DINTEL -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DGLIBC=2REDHAT60 -DSUPD=641 -DPRODUCT -DUPDVER=""'"'"SV641"'"'""
The variable SOLAREXTRAINC     is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLAREXTRALIB     is set to:  -L../lib                             
The variable SOLARINCLUDES     is set to:  -I$SOLARENV/inc                       
The variable PATH              is set to: .:$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/bin:$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/bin:$SOLARENV/bin:$JAVA_HOME/bin:/usr/bin/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/ccache:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/lib/portage/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/3.2:/opt/Acrobat5:/opt/rar/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.1_beta/jre/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/kde/3.1/sbin:/usr/kde/3.1/bin:/usr/kde/3/bin:/opt/vmware/bin
The variable PATHEXTRA         is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLARLIB          is set to:  -L../lib -L$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/lib -L$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/lib -L$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/lib -L$JAVA_HOME/lib -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386 -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/client -L$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/native_threads -L/usr/X11R6/lib
The variable SOLARINC          is set to:  -I. -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc/stl -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc/external -I$SOLARVER/$UPD/$INPATH/inc -I$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/inc -I$SOLARENV/inc -I$SRC_ROOT/res -I/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/solver/641/unxlngi4.pro/inc/stl -I$SOLARENV/inc/Xp31 -I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$JAVA_HOME/include/linux -I$JAVA_HOME/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
The variable COMP_ENV          is set to: unset                                 
The variable JAVAHOME          is set to: unset                                 
The variable CC                is set to: distcc gcc                             
The variable CXX               is set to: distcc g++                             
The variable LINK              is set to: distcc gcc                             
The variable GXX_INCLUDE_PATH  is set to: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.1/include/g++-v3
The variable BISON_HAIRY       is set to: unset                                 
The variable BISON_SIMPLE      is set to: unset                                 
The variable COMMON_BUILD_TOOLS is set to: $SRC_ROOT/external/common             
The variable TEMP              is set to: unset                                 
The variable TMP               is set to: unset                                 
The variable SOLARSRC          is set to: $SRC_ROOT                             
The variable DELIVER           is set to: deliver.pl                             
The variable MKOUT             is set to: mkout.pl                               
The variable ZIPDEP            is set to: zipdep.pl                             
The variable GCCINSTLIB        is set to: gccinstlib.pl                         
The variable USE_SHELL         is set to: tcsh                                   

#
# Aliases.
#
The alias mkout is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/mkout.pl"
The alias deliver is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/deliver.pl"
The alias build is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/build.pl"
The alias zipdep is set to: "perl $SOLARENV/bin/zipdep.pl"
The alias nmake is set to: "dmake"
Build environment is properly set up.
* OpenOffice.org 641 configuration.
* Configuration part of OpenOffice.org 641 build is finished.
* NB! Be aware that you might not be able to build OpenOffice.org if you
* ignore any warning message that were generated during this configuration
* process.
* Any interactive values you have given have not been version checked.
* - set_soenv: warning: No path to STLport was given with the --with-stlport4-home option. The one provided with OOo will be build.

* USAGE:
* In order to set up the build environment variables, do one of the following:
* [t]csh shells:      source LinuxIntelEnv.Set
* sh,bash,ksh shells: source LinuxIntelEnv.Set.sh
Configure completed
You may now run /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/bootstrap in /var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src
 * Installing GCC related libs...
 * Bootstrapping OpenOffice.org...
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for mawk... no
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for gcc... distcc gcc
checking whether the C compiler (distcc gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (distcc gcc -march=athlon-tbird -O2  -pipe -fpeephole -fgcse -mmmx -m3dnow -ffast-math -fforce-addr   -falign-functions=4 -maccumulate-outgoing-args -DTT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether distcc gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of distcc gcc... gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for mawk... (cached) gawk
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for utime.h... yes
checking for spawn.h... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for 8-bit clean memcmp... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking whether utime accepts a null argument... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for strcspn... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strspn... yes
checking for strstr... yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating unix/Makefile
creating startup/Makefile
creating startup/unix/Makefile
creating startup/unix/linux/Makefile
creating startup/unix/solaris/Makefile
creating startup/unix/macosx/Makefile
creating startup/unix/sysvr4/Makefile
creating startup/unix/cygwin/Makefile
creating dmakeroot.h
creating config.h
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'
Making all in unix
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/unix'
source='arlib.c' object='arlib.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/arlib.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/arlib.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f arlib.c || echo './'`arlib.c
source='dcache.c' object='dcache.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dcache.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dcache.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f dcache.c || echo './'`dcache.c
source='dirbrk.c' object='dirbrk.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dirbrk.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dirbrk.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f dirbrk.c || echo './'`dirbrk.c
source='rmprq.c' object='rmprq.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/rmprq.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/rmprq.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f rmprq.c || echo './'`rmprq.c
source='ruletab.c' object='ruletab.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/ruletab.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/ruletab.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f ruletab.c || echo './'`ruletab.c
source='runargv.c' object='runargv.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/runargv.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/runargv.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f runargv.c || echo './'`runargv.c
source='tempnam.c' object='tempnam.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/tempnam.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/tempnam.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../unix/linux/gnu -I../unix  -I../unix/linux    -O -c `test -f tempnam.c || echo './'`tempnam.c
rm -f libunix.a
ar cru libunix.a arlib.o dcache.o dirbrk.o rmprq.o ruletab.o runargv.o tempnam.o
ranlib libunix.a
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/unix'
Making all in startup
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup'
Making all in unix
make[3]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix'
Making all in linux
make[4]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix/linux'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix/linux'
make[4]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup/unix'
make[3]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake/startup'
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'
source='infer.c' object='infer.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/infer.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/infer.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ./depcomp \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f infer.c || echo './'`infer.c
source='make.c' object='make.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/make.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/make.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f make.c || echo './'`make.c
source='stat.c' object='stat.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/stat.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/stat.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f stat.c || echo './'`stat.c
source='expand.c' object='expand.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/expand.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/expand.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f expand.c || echo './'`expand.c
source='dmstring.c' object='dmstring.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dmstring.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dmstring.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f dmstring.c || echo './'`dmstring.c
source='hash.c' object='hash.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/hash.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/hash.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f hash.c || echo './'`hash.c
source='dag.c' object='dag.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dag.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dag.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f dag.c || echo './'`dag.c
source='dmake.c' object='dmake.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dmake.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dmake.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f dmake.c || echo './'`dmake.c
dmake.c: In function `main':
dmake.c:123: warning: return type of `main' is not `int'
source='path.c' object='path.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/path.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/path.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f path.c || echo './'`path.c
source='imacs.c' object='imacs.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/imacs.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/imacs.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f imacs.c || echo './'`imacs.c
source='sysintf.c' object='sysintf.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/sysintf.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/sysintf.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f sysintf.c || echo './'`sysintf.c
sysintf.c: In function `Do_touch':
sysintf.c:128: warning: passing arg 2 of `utime' from incompatible pointer type
source='parse.c' object='parse.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/parse.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/parse.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f parse.c || echo './'`parse.c
source='getinp.c' object='getinp.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/getinp.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/getinp.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f getinp.c || echo './'`getinp.c
source='quit.c' object='quit.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/quit.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/quit.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f quit.c || echo './'`quit.c
source='state.c' object='state.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/state.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/state.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f state.c || echo './'`state.c
source='dmdump.c' object='dmdump.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/dmdump.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/dmdump.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f dmdump.c || echo './'`dmdump.c
source='macparse.c' object='macparse.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/macparse.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/macparse.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f macparse.c || echo './'`macparse.c
source='rulparse.c' object='rulparse.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/rulparse.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/rulparse.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f rulparse.c || echo './'`rulparse.c
source='percent.c' object='percent.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/percent.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/percent.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f percent.c || echo './'`percent.c
source='function.c' object='function.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/function.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/function.TPo' \
distcc gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I. -I. -I./unix/linux -I./unix -I./unix/linux/gnu     -O -c `test -f function.c || echo './'`function.c
distcc gcc  -O   -o dmake  infer.o make.o stat.o expand.o dmstring.o hash.o dag.o dmake.o path.o imacs.o sysintf.o parse.o getinp.o quit.o state.o dmdump.o macparse.o rulparse.o percent.o function.o unix/libunix.a
sysintf.o(.text+0x69c): In function `Get_temp':
: the use of `tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
unix/libunix.a(runargv.o)(.text+0xce): In function `runargv':
: `sys_errlist' is deprecated; use `strerror' or `strerror_r' instead
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/dmake'

dmake as been successfully built
build -- version: 1.41.2.1

/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/external/odbc
generated makefile.rc detected
-------------
sql.h
sqlext.h
sqltypes.h
Patch done.
/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/external/dt
generated makefile.rc detected
-------------
/var/tmp/portage/openoffice-1.0.2/work/oo_1.0.2_src/external/w4w
mkout -- version: 1.3

cheers

St
zhenlin
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenOffice is a porcelain beast mind you, You don't want 10,000 people assembling it in parallel.

You can use ccache but I'd advice against distcc
AlterEgo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used ccacche succesfully on OOo 1.0.1 (don't know about 1.0.2)
Distcc did not break anything, but it did not seem to be used during "the long wait".
steveb
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay.... okay....

will try ccache and disable distcc.

cheers

SteveB
mmc
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: what version or portage ? Reply with quote

is it the 2.0.47+ ? (which compiles as user 'portage') ? This could explain the permission denied error.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: