Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
"C compiler cannot create executables" !??!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonlord
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with me the solution was otherway round. i hav a pentium-m in my system and the new gcc supports the -march=pentium-m option. unfortunatly the live-cd does not use the correct gcc version and the error was so stupid that it took me a hell lot of time to notice that i had a non-supported architecture in the CFLAGS. used now -march=pentium3. it works but is a bit sub-optimal in the end.
LooseGoose
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem durring bootstrapping at gettext.

Mine is a simple fix: wrong type of processor was set. Set it to -march=athlon64 and everything was fixed.
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

Location: Newcastle, Australia. 7487 miles south-west of America.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything was working fine for me until yesterday I did an emerge sync && emerge -u world and now for every package I get a similar output to this:
Quote:
Calculating dependencies ...done!
>>> emerge (1 of 2) media-video/cpvts-1.2 to /
>>> md5 src_uri ;-) cpvts-1.2.tgz
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking cpvts-1.2.tgz to /var/tmp/portage/cpvts-1.2/work
>>> Source unpacked.
cc -march=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -msse2 -msse -Wall -O3 -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -ldvdread -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib \
-o cpvts cpvts.c -lm
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `as': No such file or directory
cpvts.c:476: fatal error: error writing to -: Broken pipe
compilation terminated.
The bug is not reproducible, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem.
make: *** [build] Error 1

The emerge -u world didn't get past either gcc-config or gcc (I forget which).

'as' is a part of binutils, and for some reason I cannot find it anywhere on my system. However, I cannot emerge binutils because 'as' is missing and gcc can't create executables. I've been looking for an athlon-xp 2004.2 GRP mirror all morning so I can get a binary version, but I can't find one.

Anyone know any athlon-xp GRP mirrors?
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually found as and all the binutils in /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/binutils-bin/2.15.92.0.2/ so as root I did
Code:
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/binutils-bin/2.15.92.0.2

and 'which as' responds with '/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/binutils-bin/2.15.92.0.2/as'.

gcc still says it cannot find as.

However, if I do an
Code:
ln -s /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/binutils-bin/2.15.92.0.2/as /usr/bin

gcc can find as and only complains about the next tool.

I hesitate to symlink all the binutils into /usr/bin because it will lead to headaches and dead links when binutils is upgraded.

Can somebody please tell me how to make gcc see my binutils-bin directory? I'm really desperate here. Thanks heaps.
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bump*

Help?
rpdillon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having the *exact* same problem as BlastM. In the same circumstance, too. I thought for the new year I'd emerge sync && emerge -U world, and then it died rigth after it emerged the new binutils. I checked the /var/log/emerge.log to catch what it had done last.

Of course, I can't emerge binutils again because it can't find as.

Read the whole thread, and it sounded promising, but it seems that the gcc thing isn't an issue for me...I'm still using 3.3.4, and ld.so.conf, et. al. are looking fine.

Considering how close together these were, could this be an ebuild bug that was committed recently?

Anyone know how to fix it? I'm pretty good with Linux, but I admit total ignorance of creating ebuilds and managing things correctly when the ebuilds are buggy or break. Help?
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the binutils in /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/binutils-bin/2.15.92.0.2/ so I symlinked them all into /usr/bin. Then I was able to emerge an older version of binutils, and the ebuild overwrote the symlinks with the new utils (according to an md5sum check on each of them).

Some programs stopped working, giving cryptic errors that I can't remember but it might have been about something they were linked against. So I set ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86" (which included the older version of binutils) and I did an emerge -uD world and went to bed.

When I woke up this morning, some package (I forget which, it didn't say, but it had something to do with timezones so it might have been baselayout) had failed installing with the following error:
Code:
!!! FAILED postinst: 2816

And every single program that I tried to run segfaulted. I couldn't even shutdown cleanly.

I'm in Knoppix atm, downloading the 3.7 ISO hoping that it has Reiser 4 support. I'll have to do a full wipe & install (after backing up /home). I'll be using the x86 keyword (which is a big deal for me, as I always prefer to have bleeding edge) as opposed to ~x86 as I think there are some showstopper bugs in some important packages in the ~x86 branch at the moment.
rpdillon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably worth mentioning that I'm on amd64.

I don't plan on changing any of my keywords. Gentoo is the first system in a long time that I maintain, and haven't had to wipe it clean with fresh installs. Obviously, it requires some manual maintenance now and then due to issues like this one.

Anyone know a place where a log is kept that tells you *exactly* what emerge did? I've been looking at /var/log/emerge.log, but it doesn't have detail enough for my troubleshooting.

OK, well, I'm going to keep working on this, but I'm not sure where to go. I guess I'll take a look at the ebuild files and start learning how to hack them. Not a bad way to start 2005, actually, I've been meaning to learn the portage system better...I guess this is a good opportunity. 8)
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.

I have an Athlon 64 but I use ~x86 (or I'll be using x86 until the problems are sorted out) and -march=athlon-xp because I wasn't satisfied with the tradeoff of compatibility, stability, and the Just Works factor for an increase in speed that often was hardly noticable.

I think this is an issue in general with ~x86 and not just an Athlon 64 problem.
rpdillon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

I grabbed a stage 3 install to untar and look at how it was set up. It seems that all that I had to do was simply symlink the binutils binaries over to /usr/bin.

I've since re-remerged kde and xorg, and lots of smaller stuff too. Everything is working great.

This sounds like a broken/buggy ebuild to me. Can anyone verify this?
BlastM
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I symlinked my binutils across to /usr/bin everything appeared fine.
That was, until I did an emerge -uD world and every binary on my system segfaulted.

Tell us how everything pans out.
rpdillon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but you then re-emerged an older version of binutils, which I think caused a problem for ya. I'm pretty sure we had the same problem, I just knew what NOT try to try when I went fiddling around, since you were kind enough to let me know your technique crashed and burned. 8)
nitm
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I've emerged gcc, but because I'm new too gentoo doesn't update but install and I've end up having 2 gcc (3.3.4 & 3.4.3-r1), then I wasn't aware of the correct steps to change gcc, and just did emerge -C gcc-3.3.4...VERY BAD... then I've read the forum and did the steps:
Quote:

1) Check make.conf for errors / weirdness
2) sh make.conf
3) "gcc-config -l " and if necessary change with "gcc-config N"
4) fix_libtool_files.sh OLD_GCC_VERSION (this is not the same case, but it's related, and if GCC is wrong libtool can also fail)
5) if everything fails comment: $CC, $FEATURES, $CFLAGS, $MAKEOPTS

expect the last one, because I don't understand what have to be done.
I've also cleared /etc/env.d/05gcc from bad links.
After all these steps I've partly working gcc. I've emerged some packages. But when I want to emerge xmms-scrobbler it fails:

Quote:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -Wall -g -O2 -I. -I. -DDEBUG=1 -DMETA_DEBUG=1 -I/usr/include/xmms -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAKE_XMMS=1 -DCLIENT=\"XMMS-Scrobbler\" "-DUSER_AGENT=\"AudioScrobbler/1.1 XMMS/1.2.10/0.3.5 Linux\"" -g -O2 -MT libxmms_scrobbler_la-wma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxmms_scrobbler_la-wma.Tpo -c tags/wma.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxmms_scrobbler_la-wma.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -Wall -g -O2 -I. -I. -DDEBUG=1 -DMETA_DEBUG=1 -g -O2 -o libxmms_scrobbler.la -rpath /usr/lib/xmms/General -module -avoid-version libxmms_scrobbler_la-xmms_scrobbler.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-scrobbler.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-queue.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-tags.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-unicode.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-fmt.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-gtkstuff.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-md5.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-id3v1.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-id3v2.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-vorbis.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-ape.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-itunes.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-cdaudio.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-id3genres.lo libxmms_scrobbler_la-wma.lo `curl-config --libs` -lmusicbrainz -lm -lstdc++
grep: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la' is not a valid libtool archive

The problem is obvious it tries to use gcc 3.3.4, but it is not there. So how can I fix it.

Sorry for the english....

Happy New Year to everyone
Hotblack Desiato
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

i had the same problem with "C compiler cannot create executable" and found out that it was related to the binutils-2.15.92.0.2-r2 ebuild. After downgrading to binutils-2.15.92.0.2-r1 everything worked fine again.

Greets
Krakatoa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Similar problem and solution Reply with quote

I was also having this problem in addition to segmentation faults emerging various packages. I was unable to downgrade to binutils-2.15.92.0.2-r1 due to the "C compiler cannot create executable" problem. A sort of "Catch-22". My solution was to comment out CFLAGS and FEATURES in make.conf. Then I was able to downgrade. After restoring CFLAGS and FEATURES I've been able to compile several packages without problems. More testing is needed though.
Linux is composed of 1's and 0's but sco appears to be full of #2
sy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: similar problem - no solutions work yet Reply with quote

I am getting the "configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables" error too when trying to update gcc.

* sys-devel/gcc
Latest version available: 3.3.5-r1
Latest version installed: 3.3.4-r1

emerge -pvuD gcc
These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild U ] sys-devel/gcc-3.3.5-r1 [3.3.4-r1] -bootstrap -boundschecking -build -debug (-emul-linux-x86) +fortran -gcj +gtk -hardened (-ip28) -multilib -multislot (-n32) (-n64) +nls -nocxx -objc -static (-uclibc) 0 kB

I eventually get this error when actually trying to update:

checking for ANSI C header files... no
checking for uintptr_t... no
checking for pid_t... yes
checking whether the C compiler ( /var/tmp/portage/gcc-3.3.5-r1/work/build/gcc/xgcc -B/var/tmp/portage/gcc-3.3.5-r1/work/build/gcc/ -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -O2 -march=k8 -pipe -O2 ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
make: *** [configure-target-libiberty] Error 1

!!! ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-3.3.5-r1 failed.
!!! Function gcc_do_make, Line 1047, Exitcode 2
!!! (no error message)
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, NOT this status message.

I too tried all these steps (except 5):
Quote:

1) Check make.conf for errors / weirdness
2) sh make.conf
3) "gcc-config -l " and if necessary change with "gcc-config N"
4) fix_libtool_files.sh OLD_GCC_VERSION (this is not the same case, but it's related, and if GCC is wrong libtool can also fail)
5) if everything fails comment: $CC, $FEATURES, $CFLAGS, $MAKEOPTS

1) I don't see any errors in my make.conf
2) did that, didn't help
3) did that, returns [1] i686-pc-linux-gnu-3.3.4 * --- so then i did gcc-config 1
4) did fix_libtool_files.sh 3.3.4 and it only returns
* Scanning libtool files for hardcoded gcc library paths...
did fix_libtool_files.sh 3.3 and it "fixed" a bunch of stuff - hope it didn't break anything
5) didn't do this one because I don't understand the why or what on doing that and how it will affect my system

After all this it still gives the same error.

My make.conf:
CFLAGS="-O3 -march=k8 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
USE="gtk gtk2 gnome qt kde mmx 3dnow sse usb opengl truetype apache2 alsa arts esd cdr dvd dvdr java ldap ooo-kde mad faad flac pda samba tiff wmf divx4linux avi spell oggvorbis speedx cups maildir gstreamer howl hal eds xinerama xosd 3dnowex mmx2 nvidia nptl cdparanoia audiofile xine"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
MAKEOPTS="-j2"

Some people mentioned downgrading binutils to binutils-2.15.92.0.2-r1 - that is what is already installed.

emerge info:
Portage 2.0.51-r3 (default-linux/x86/2004.3, gcc-3.3.4, glibc-2.3.4.20040808-r1, 2.6.9-gentoo-r13 i686)
=================================================================
System uname: 2.6.9-gentoo-r13 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
Gentoo Base System version 1.4.16
Autoconf: sys-devel/autoconf-2.59-r5
Automake: sys-devel/automake-1.8.5-r1
Binutils: sys-devel/binutils-2.15.92.0.2-r1
Headers: sys-kernel/linux26-headers-2.6.8.1-r1
Libtools: sys-devel/libtool-1.5.2-r7
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86"
AUTOCLEAN="yes"
CFLAGS="-O3 -march=k8 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
COMPILER=""
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb /usr/kde/2/share/config /usr/kde/3.3/env /usr/kde/3.3/share/config /usr/kde/3.3/shutdown /usr/kde/3/share/config /usr/lib/mozilla/defaults/pref /usr/share/config /var/qmail/control"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/gconf /etc/terminfo /etc/env.d"
CXXFLAGS="-O3 -march=k8 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="autoaddcvs autoconfig ccache distlocks sandbox sfperms"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://mirrors.tds.net/gentoo http://cudlug.cudenver.edu/gentoo/ ftp://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/pub/linux/gentoo"
MAKEOPTS="-j2"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY=""
SYNC="rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
USE="x86 3dnow 3dnowex X acl alsa apache2 apm arts audiofile avi berkdb bitmap-fonts cdparanoia cdr crypt cups divx4linux dvd dvdr eds encode esd faad fam flacfoomaticdb fortran gdbm gif gnome gpm gstreamer gtk gtk2 hal howl imagemagick imlib ipv6 java jpeg junit kde ldap libwww mad maildir mikmod mmx mmx2 motif mozilla mpeg ncurses nls nptl nvidia oggvorbis ooo-kde opengl oss pam pda pdflib perl png python qt quicktime readline samba sdl speedx spell sse ssl svga tcpd tifftruetype usb wmf xine xinerama xml2 xmms xosd xv zlib video_cards_nvidia"
sy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=71629 may shed some light on my problem, but still no solution :(
dtg666
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i followed all the tips in this thread,the 'as' problem went away but i'm still unable to emerge binutils, 'configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.' prevents me from emerging any package, I symlinked the binutils binaries, changed the values in ld... but I'm still unable to emerge ANY FUCKING PACKAGE. How do I emerge binutils with the livecd? before chrooting the emerge command is not found, and after chrooting emerge gives me the same errors probably of using the broken binutils. do i have to bootstrap?

note: i tried to run bootstrap with the livecd, guess what? same emerge erors. now the 'as' error appeared again. i don't want to recompile all the system again, I don't understand why commenting several things in make.conf leaded to a working compilation. I tried that and it didn't work. please help

thanks
dtg666
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump*
Cyrack
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nixphoeni wrote:
[...]
Code:
ln -s /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.3 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.2
[...]

Thanks a lot!!!! For some rather unknown reason my ldconfig wouldn't use the path to the 3.4.3 glibc and therefor it couldn't merge a new gcc (nor the same) but linking the dirs solved the problem. Right now I'm doing a emerge -e world with gcc-3.4.3-r1 :-)
sgarcia
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've been struggling with this for a couple of days on my laptop.

I've re-emerged libtool, I've done
Code:
gcc-config i686-pc-linux-gnu-3.3.5
fix_libtool_files.sh 3.3.4

half a dozen times, and still no luck emerging world if there's a KDE element in the queue. Still I got

Code:
grep: /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3.4/libstdc++.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[3]: *** [kcm_kamera.la] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/tmp/portage/kdegraphics-3.3.2-r2/work/kdegraphics-3.3.2/kamera/kcontrol'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tmp/portage/kdegraphics-3.3.2-r2/work/kdegraphics-3.3.2/kamera'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tmp/portage/kdegraphics-3.3.2-r2/work/kdegraphics-3.3.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

But then I noticed that when I did the fix_libtool_files.sh thing, the laptop only listed five areas it was scanning, and none of the kde directories were in that list. When I did fix_libtool_files.sh on my desktop, there were *8* paths scanned and kde was included.
Code:
* Scanning libtool files for hardcoded gcc library paths...
 *   [1/8] Scanning /lib ...
 *   [2/8] Scanning /usr/lib ...
 *   [3/8] Scanning /opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.01/jre/lib/i386 ...
 *   [4/8] Scanning /usr/kde/3.1/lib ...
 *   [5/8] Scanning /usr/kde/3.2/lib ...
 *   [6/8] Scanning /usr/kde/3.3/lib ...
 *   [7/8] Scanning /usr/local/lib ...
 *   [8/8] Scanning /usr/qt/3/lib ...

After tracking down where that list came from I looked at /etc/ld.so.conf on both machines, and the desktop had the following three lines which the laptop did not:
Code:
/usr/kde/3.3/lib
/usr/kde/3.2/lib
/usr/kde/3.1/lib

The laptop is a much newer build -- it only has kde 3.3 installed, so I added just the 3.3 line into /etc/ld.so.conf and re-ran fix_libtool_files again.

It spent quite a long time printing out all the files it was fixing. I'm emergeing kdegraphics again as I type, and the problem looks fixed.

I don't know why the kde paths were not entered into /etc/ld.so.conf, but if gcc-config and fix_libtool_files.sh are not fixing your problem, I'd recommend checking ld.so.conf.
maschievano
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: i came Reply with quote

I came in this problem with this topic. (forum IT)

http://forum.html.it/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=778074

Still not work.
Do all that is written in this forum (the result in in the post up)

Something else??? :cry:
MagicITX
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to add my experience with this error. For me it occurred during bootstrap. Turns out I had mistyped a compiler flag in make.conf. I had -ffast_mth when it should have been -ffast_math. I don't know why this matters but it did.
phrozen77
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had that error too...

my way "to it":

install a centrino laptop with gcc 3.3.5, upgrade that bastard to 3.4.3-r1... then optimized my cflags according to the "flying with gentoo thread" and either i or the author of it had a typo in his cflags..

i had an additional "s" in one of them.. removed it and its working again :)
Gentree
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the same here. Trying to install form bootstrap in a chroot env.

was using CFLAGS from existing gentoo , so included the recommended use of -mtune.

If this actually screws up bootstrap.sh it should probably be filtered by the script or the ebuild.

I am not aware that bootstrap is designed exclusively for use with a virgin system and an empty make.conf.

It is not sufficent to add -mcpu , you need to remove -mtune.

If feel a bug report coming on.
8)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: