Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
OTW FAQ: Why am I an idiot if I advocate social darwinism?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pianosaurus
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: OTW FAQ: Why am I an idiot if I advocate social darwinis Reply with quote

You are so right, wilburpan, that I can't justify this post with anything, so I'm just going to go ahead and ask what I'm wondering:

wilburpan wrote:
If I am counting right, this is my 1000th post, which means that I'll finally be rid of that stupid l33t rank.

You've been counting? I let phpBB do that for me.
Congratulations, war hero! 8)
bushwacka
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slyde wrote:
Thalion wrote:
bushwacka wrote:
Nah, just messing. Genetical just sounds like a far stretch for the word genetic.

Well, my dictionary lists them both as synonyms, but perhaps I'm wrong, since I'm not a native English speaker.

Genetical is a word too. So you can commence hit bushwacka.

Of course it's a word. It's simply awkward, like a shitload of words in the english language that don't get used too often.

Anyway, I was just joking with Thalion, understanding that English isn't his first language. Thalion, you're ok with poking a little fun at right? Genetical is just a word that should not be used! Kidding, use it all you want....

But, Slyde, look up retard while you're at it, perhaps it's definition will layout some personal clues for you to figure out why you didn't get the joke in the first place, and even more, why you think you're the only one with access to dictionary.com, duuuhhhh...........
Thalion
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushwacka wrote:
Anyway, I was just joking with Thalion, understanding that English isn't his first language. Thalion, you're ok with poking a little fun at right?

<smiling, holding something heavy in the hand behind the back>
Of course, and I like your sense of humor! And don't look at my avatar or my profile, in fact I'm a very nice, friendly person! =)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: