Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
A pillow just for single women
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stormy Eyes
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Posts: 1064
Location: Watching God spit-shine my boots.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Ahhhhhhhh my friend, you must know that there are different types of people in different types of bars...


I'm sure there are. Maybe, if I end up divorced 10 or 20 years from now, I'll find out for myself. Or maybe I'll just fly down to Brazil and pay for my pussy (assuming I get over my vulnerability kinks by then).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe i can show you the types of bars you want to go in and those that you dont. There is a great bar in Uddevalla in sweden run by an irish bloke, so much atmosphere its great. Swedish bars are very different because they are very different people, it is not very often you find an anti social swedish person
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stormy Eyes
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Posts: 1064
Location: Watching God spit-shine my boots.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Or maybe i can show you the types of bars you want to go in and those that you dont. There is a great bar in Uddevalla in sweden run by an irish bloke, so much atmosphere its great. Swedish bars are very different because they are very different people, it is not very often you find an anti social swedish person


Or maybe you can offer help to somebody who genuinely needs it instead of wasting your concern on people like me who resent intrusions. I did not ask you for advice on "improving" my social life, nor did I ask your opinion on the quality of my social life. Thus, you have overstepped your boundaries in your dealings with me and earned my emnity. Back off!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormy Eyes wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
Or maybe i can show you the types of bars you want to go in and those that you dont. There is a great bar in Uddevalla in sweden run by an irish bloke, so much atmosphere its great. Swedish bars are very different because they are very different people, it is not very often you find an anti social swedish person


Or maybe you can offer help to somebody who genuinely needs it instead of wasting your concern on people like me who resent intrusions. I did not ask you for advice on "improving" my social life, nor did I ask your opinion on the quality of my social life. Thus, you have overstepped your boundaries in your dealings with me and earned my emnity. Back off!


No way, you have a problem that needs to be helped as shown by your last comment, all i did was offer something and instead of saying "no thanks mate" you took it as an intrusion of your personal liberties. You are overly paranoid, seems like paranoid schitzophrenia to me....
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stormy Eyes
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Posts: 1064
Location: Watching God spit-shine my boots.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
No way, you have a problem that needs to be helped as shown by your last comment, all i did was offer something and instead of saying "no thanks mate" you took it as an intrusion of your personal liberties. You are overly paranoid, seems like paranoid schitzophrenia to me....


I've said "no thanks, mate" quite a few times -- but you never noticed. Am I overly distrustful? Possibly, but my refusal to grant unearned trust has served me well. As for paranoid schizophrenia: I think that the DSM IV criteria suggest that you're talking out your arse again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok just overly paranoid then
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TJNII
l33t
l33t


Joined: 09 Nov 2003
Posts: 637
Location: for(;;);

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalisphoenix wrote:
I still think the virtual girlfriend beats humping a 5 1/4" drive slot.


Bet that thing's a bitch to clean, eh?
_________________
Maintaining documentation on upgrades is apparently not within the power of Gentoo
Beware when you emerge -u world!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaxDamage
l33t
l33t


Joined: 03 Jan 2004
Posts: 650
Location: Oviedo, Spain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJNII wrote:
kalisphoenix wrote:
I still think the virtual girlfriend beats humping a 5 1/4" drive slot.


Bet that thing's a bitch to clean, eh?


LOL
_________________
La PDA de tungsteno
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duder
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 216
Location: The Rockies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Stormy Eyes wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
but you dont go to bars.... :?


That's right, I don't. I worked in a bar when I was 15 one summer, hauling out kegs and cases of wine, beer, and liquor for fifty untaxed dollars a night. I saw the kinds of women that frequent bars and knew after a couple of weekends that they weren't the kind of women I wanted in my life.


Ahhhhhhhh my friend, you must know that there are different types of people in different types of bars...


Like Gay Bars, for example..
_________________
Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation is for cowards.

Help the unanswered

Please add [solved] to the subject line if your problem is solved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evoweiss
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 1668
Location: Edinburgh, UK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormy Eyes wrote:
That's right, I don't. I worked in a bar when I was 15 one summer, hauling out kegs and cases of wine, beer, and liquor for fifty untaxed dollars a night. I saw the kinds of women that frequent bars and knew after a couple of weekends that they weren't the kind of women I wanted in my life.


I'm with Stormy on this one, though the situation is different in Europe where bars/pubs don't exist solely to serve the needs of the desperate.

For the most part, the women who go to bars are not the sort of women I am interested in as they usually are head cases or flakes. I have typically met women while not looking at bookstores, libraries, via mutual friends, etc., and have had very few bad experiences. The people I knew who who met women in bars, well, they've got horror story after horror story.

Now, as per cuddle parties and boyfriend pillows, ummm... is it just me or is this the begin of a tidal wave of fscked up people? Any thoughts on whether this is coming up because there are more people like this or there is increasing acceptance of this kind of idiocy?

By the way, did anybody notice the bit about how the boyfriend pillow comes in a model with a pink shirt 8O? I mean, yeesh!

Best,

Alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evoweiss wrote:
the situation is different in Europe where bars/pubs don't exist solely to serve the needs of the desperate.


are you saying pubs in the US exist only for the desperate? Thats strange
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evoweiss
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 1668
Location: Edinburgh, UK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
are you saying pubs in the US exist only for the desperate? Thats strange


Well, we have pubs and bars (more of the latter) and the bars tend to be (though there are no doubt exceptions) "pick-up" places. I don't think the people who go there are necessarily desperate or what, but, well, people go there to pick up people. I was likely stating things a bit more strongly than I ought to have.

The pubs tend to be modeled after European pubs, i.e., serve food, beer, etc. and draw a broader range of people.

Best,

Alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
luminiscent
n00b
n00b


Joined: 24 Apr 2004
Posts: 41
Location: x_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's kinda lame, 'cause if you wake up you'll think you're with someone and then you'll remember it's just a fucking pillow... meh :p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
max4ever
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 87
Location: almost in hell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some ppl need to relax and don't be so mean about everything...

the "sex hardware" thing, they didn't seem to have though about the diff. organ sizes...

immagine if windows 95/98 gets a BSOD and your penist get's stuck ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: better use it under linux, we should ask the kernel team to make drivers for that :P though i guess they'd have hard times to finding someone to beta test them

LOLZZZZZZZZZ :wink:

edit: oops, i never read on the page
Quote:
Macintosh and Linux versions are currently being developed.


ROFL!
_________________
Stop posting your PC's hardware as your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imagine someone ssh'ing in while you have your cock in the floppy drive
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
headache
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 26 May 2004
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
imagine someone ssh'ing in while you have your cock in the floppy drive


As long as they are not running PornView, I guess it's ok :)
_________________
"I'd rather have a President who does it to a woman than one who does it to his country" -- Shirley Maclaine
Liberal (adj.): Free from bigotry; open to progress; tolerant of others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3343

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

note to self.... get pornview blocker.... :D
_________________
"Sex: breakfast of champions" - James Hunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum