Added some avatars and styles
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nitro
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Added some avatars and styles Reply with quote

I added some avatars to the gallery, you can view them by click the profile link on top (http://gentoo.frozenliquid.net/profile.php?mode=editprofile), then scroll down to the avatars section and click the show gallery button.

I found some styles, but I like the subSilver style the most still. You can change your style by going to your profile again, but this time pick a differnet option from the drop down Board Style list.

:mrgreen: Tell me what ya think. :mrgreen: [/url]

Please, please SEARCH before posting.

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't.
Flake
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm..

i can't get opera 6.0 (win95, sorry konqueror is still not working in gentoo for me) to upload my avatar. had to use Explorer off all things !!
echeslack
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to pull up this old thread, but I was just wondering if anybody else had only subSilver under their "Board Style" options. This obviously isn't a big deal or anything, but it would be kind of nice to have a style that better matched my desktop.

from the post above it sounds like there should be other options. were these forums on a different server originally and perhaps those other ones got lost in the move?

or maybe I am just missing something really obvious?

thanks for any help,

-ewen
Nitro
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

echeslack wrote:
sorry to pull up this old thread, but I was just wondering if anybody else had only subSilver under their "Board Style" options. This obviously isn't a big deal or anything, but it would be kind of nice to have a style that better matched my desktop.

from the post above it sounds like there should be other options. were these forums on a different server originally and perhaps those other ones got lost in the move?

or maybe I am just missing something really obvious?

We got rid of the other styles. Dunno, was to hard to maintain them with the mods. I guess I could bring them back... If someone really wants them, start up a new topic with a poll and link to some styles you like.

Please, please SEARCH before posting.

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: