[RoP] Anal Jihad
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: [RoP] Anal Jihad Reply with quote

EGYPTIAN CLERIC: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AUTHORIZES 'ANAL JIHAD' FOR LONELY TERRORISTS

Quote:
An Egyptian cleric formerly known as the "preacher of the revolution" during the revolt against President Hosni Mubarak warned Egyptian television viewers this week that Muslim Brotherhood sheiks have issued a fatwa permitting "anal jihad" for terrorists far from their wives, which is exactly what it sounds like.

Continues in TFA.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
GabrielYYZ
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they're gonna scream "Anal hu akbar" now?
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My better half is Jewish, could that be considered anal jihad? :lol:

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi

Cold is gods way to tell us to burn more Catholics
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anal Jihad

It almost deserves a T-shirt.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: [RoP] Anal Jihad Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
EGYPTIAN CLERIC: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AUTHORIZES 'ANAL JIHAD' FOR LONELY TERRORISTS

Quote:
An Egyptian cleric formerly known as the "preacher of the revolution" during the revolt against President Hosni Mubarak warned Egyptian television viewers this week that Muslim Brotherhood sheiks have issued a fatwa permitting "anal jihad" for terrorists far from their wives, which is exactly what it sounds like.

Continues in TFA.

given that anal jihad is actually consensual, I prefer they do that than any other kind of jihad.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: [RoP] Anal Jihad Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:

Quote:

Continues in TFA.

given that anal jihad is actually consensual, I prefer they do that than any other kind of jihad.

Oh, I agree completely. I just wish they'd stop hanging other "anal jihadists" for doing unsanctioned anal jihad.

"Come over here Ali, and bugger me silly so we can go and hang the homosexuals in the name of Allah!"
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Anal Jihad

Sounds like a metal band for some reason
Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't they just have an overdose jihad
A free press is the unsleeping guardian of every other right that free men prize; it is the most dangerous foe of tyranny. Where men have the habit of liberty, the Press will continue to be the vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen.
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
Can't they just have an overdose jihad

I have a fever and the only prescription is more jihad.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: [RoP] Anal Jihad Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Oh, I agree completely. I just wish they'd stop hanging other "anal jihadists" for doing unsanctioned anal jihad.

"Come over here Ali, and bugger me silly so we can go and hang the homosexuals in the name of Allah!"
The devil's in the sanctioning :twisted:

If you can't stand the hypocrisy, get out of the (re|reli)gion.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
Anal Jihad

Sounds like a metal band for some reason

Sounds like a project for the fraternity pledges during hell week.
porodzila
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way ticket please.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another fatwa permitting sodomy for the purposes of stretching out the anus and rectum 'so it can be stuffed full of explosives'.
Quote:
One al-Qaeda cleric, named Abu al-Dema al-Qasab, had suggested jihadis of an “innovative and unprecedented way to execute martyrdom operations: place explosive capsules in your anus.”

Asiri and probably also others wanted to apply this new innovative Jihad technique. However, in order to insert a bomb through anus, the willing Jihadis needed to be sodomized repeatedly over a period of time to make their anus wide enough for the bomb to go in. One Jihadi, probably Asiri himself, asked an al-Qaeda cleric: “Is it permissible for me to let one of the jihadi brothers sodomize me to widen my anus if the intention is good?”

‘Yes’ was the answer of the cleric, as he declared the following fatwa (see the video for original in Arabic). He said, although sodomy is forbidden in Islam,
Quote:
…jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that “necessity makes permissible the prohibited.” And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/132-alamgir-hussain/1090-fatwa-permitting-jihad-sodomy-for-the-victory-of-islam-the-question-homosexuality-in-islam.html
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
There is another fatwa permitting sodomy for the purposes of stretching out the anus and rectum 'so it can be stuffed full of explosives'.
Quote:
One al-Qaeda cleric, named Abu al-Dema al-Qasab, had suggested jihadis of an “innovative and unprecedented way to execute martyrdom operations: place explosive capsules in your anus.”

Asiri and probably also others wanted to apply this new innovative Jihad technique. However, in order to insert a bomb through anus, the willing Jihadis needed to be sodomized repeatedly over a period of time to make their anus wide enough for the bomb to go in. One Jihadi, probably Asiri himself, asked an al-Qaeda cleric: “Is it permissible for me to let one of the jihadi brothers sodomize me to widen my anus if the intention is good?”

‘Yes’ was the answer of the cleric, as he declared the following fatwa (see the video for original in Arabic). He said, although sodomy is forbidden in Islam,
Quote:
…jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that “necessity makes permissible the prohibited.” And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/132-alamgir-hussain/1090-fatwa-permitting-jihad-sodomy-for-the-victory-of-islam-the-question-homosexuality-in-islam.html

Islam : Homosexual sex punished by death, unless using homosexual sex in an effort to kill a bunch of random innocent people. In the latter case, it's a ticket to heaven!

Love = bad. Murder = good.

Completely fuct ideology.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the mods would let me change my nick to "Ass Jihad"?
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Islam : Homosexual sex punished by death, unless using homosexual sex in an effort to kill a bunch of random innocent people. In the latter case, it's a ticket to heaven!

Love = bad. Murder = good.

Completely fuct ideology.

There is no love like christian/jewish/muslim love bringing McDonalds/Democracy/Sharia/God! :D
Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Do you think the mods would let me change my nick to "Ass Jihad"?
they probably would. I wouldn't go around advertising that as your handle though as some jihadist who is having reservations over finding someone might take it as a calling card
A free press is the unsleeping guardian of every other right that free men prize; it is the most dangerous foe of tyranny. Where men have the habit of liberty, the Press will continue to be the vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: