Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
haskell overlay - trying to emerge app-editors/leksah
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: haskell overlay - trying to emerge app-editors/leksah Reply with quote

... and failing.

There are two points of falure and I can't figure out how to solve them. The first is building dev-haskell/webkit Here are emerge --info '=dev-haskell/webkit-0.12.6.1.3::gentoo-haskell', emerge -pqv '=dev-haskell/webkit-0.12.6.1.3::gentoo-haskell', and my build.log.

Naturally, I tried to solve this by simply disabeling the webkit use flag. Unfortunately, this didn't work. In that case, app-editors/leksah-0.13.4.3 fails to build. Info for that: emerge --info '=app-editors/leksah-0.13.4.3::gentoo-haskell', emerge -pqv '=app-editors/leksah-0.13.4.3::gentoo-haskell, and naturally build.log

I also tried with various other use flag combinations and I even tried building with leksah-9999. All of these failed, but I shall spare the details of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: