Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Disgusting democrat upset at farmer family
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?


She's a profane nasty woman calling a truck a "gas guzzler" and driving a Prius. She's also not legally parked but feels entitled to tell others how to behave. Evil nasty bitch, ergo : Democrat.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
arnvidr
Guru
Guru


Joined: 19 Aug 2004
Posts: 453
Location: Oslo, Norway

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
I guess I'm just naive that he might recognize what he is doing (or some day just admit it that he was trolling all along). And, no, I don't mean "giving up" being a leftist (just being the first honest one).
What? He replied to big dave saying he would pull out his gun and order her to the ground.
_________________
Noone wrote:
anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?


She's a profane nasty woman calling a truck a "gas guzzler" and driving a Prius. She's also not legally parked but feels entitled to tell others how to behave. Evil nasty bitch, ergo : Democrat.


Thanks for the clarification.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, :roll:
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnvidr wrote:
pjp wrote:
I guess I'm just naive that he might recognize what he is doing (or some day just admit it that he was trolling all along). And, no, I don't mean "giving up" being a leftist (just being the first honest one).
What? He replied to big dave saying he would pull out his gun and order her to the ground.
Who did where, what?
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
arnvidr wrote:
pjp wrote:
I guess I'm just naive that he might recognize what he is doing (or some day just admit it that he was trolling all along). And, no, I don't mean "giving up" being a leftist (just being the first honest one).
What? He replied to big dave saying he would pull out his gun and order her to the ground.
Who did where, what?


big dave said he would. Read above.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 234
Location: The Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.

Hey. You are the one that asked the dumb question. :P
_________________
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
pjp wrote:
arnvidr wrote:
pjp wrote:
I guess I'm just naive that he might recognize what he is doing (or some day just admit it that he was trolling all along). And, no, I don't mean "giving up" being a leftist (just being the first honest one).
What? He replied to big dave saying he would pull out his gun and order her to the ground.
Who did where, what?


big dave said he would. Read above.
I didn't see it, but that would still be a single person versus the "everyone" you knee-jerked. Drawing a weapon is no more violent than the violent posture and behavior of the potential attacker.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigun
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 1954

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.

Hey. You are the one that asked the dumb question. :P


Shh... listen closely and you can actually hear the epiphany forming.
_________________
BK - "Then, after months of loud-mouthed shit-talking and own-fart smelling, you lost the big bet, fair snd square, and are being a baby about it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
juniper wrote:
pjp wrote:
arnvidr wrote:
pjp wrote:
I guess I'm just naive that he might recognize what he is doing (or some day just admit it that he was trolling all along). And, no, I don't mean "giving up" being a leftist (just being the first honest one).
What? He replied to big dave saying he would pull out his gun and order her to the ground.
Who did where, what?


big dave said he would. Read above.
I didn't see it, but that would still be a single person versus the "everyone" you knee-jerked. Drawing a weapon is no more violent than the violent posture and behavior of the potential attacker.


muso posted a similar response.

Drawing a weapon is way more threatening. stick and stones...., but guns can blow my head off.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
muso posted a similar response.


Liar.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
muso posted a similar response.
No, he didn't. Not in the slightest. And I see where you're twisting big dave's comment. I stand by my earlier comment(s) prior to following the trail down this rabbit hole.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dominique_71
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 1482
Location: Switzerland (Romandie)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Switzerland, we have a law that say you must stop your engine when you are not driving. It was necessary because a lot of peoples just doesn't care of each other. In fact, exactly like in that video, they don't even care about they own children. When they get a new child, they buy a bigger car, and the only certitude they can have is that a bigger car will pollute more the air of their child than a small one. This is what they call respect. :twisted:
_________________
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading that text: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 234
Location: The Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dominique_71 wrote:
In Switzerland, we have a law that say you must stop your engine when you are not driving. It was necessary because a lot of peoples just doesn't care of each other. In fact, exactly like in that video, they don't even care about they own children. When they get a new child, they buy a bigger car, and the only certitude they can have is that a bigger car will pollute more the air of their child than a small one. This is what they call respect. :twisted:

You are such a good, compliant drone of the state.
_________________
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That woman is neurotic, probably from watching too much MSNBC. She has a responsibility to the Collective to either get some therapy or get laid. Given what she looks like, I suppose therapy is called for.

If this were THX1138 land, the overseers would have engaged Brain-Lock on her as soon as she trundled her lard ass over there on her stumpy little legs, got in that guy's face, and started calling him names based on her prejudices.

What he should have done is told his wife to troll her until she blew her top and started swinging, and then taken the video to the cops and pressed charges against the woman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of the political ideology involved, I think everyone would agree that the woman is annoying.

The lefties in this forum are protesting because they find the woman annoying and are taking exception to the righties calling the woman of left-leaning ideology.
_________________
What looks like a cat, flies like a bat, brays like a donkey, and plays like a monkey?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Prius owner I know is a self-styled "progressive". They don't realize that they added to the problem when they traded their old car, which is now in a land-fill, and their new car created shitloads of greenhouses gases, toxic waste, and energy consumption just to create.

If that heifer is so concerned about the environment, she ought to do some walking or cycling and unload some of that lard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's obviously not a liberal, considering here intolerant and confrontational attitude.
_________________
What looks like a cat, flies like a bat, brays like a donkey, and plays like a monkey?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She needs Buddhism. That or what I said earlier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dominique_71
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 1482
Location: Switzerland (Romandie)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Dominique_71 wrote:
In Switzerland, we have a law that say you must stop your engine when you are not driving. It was necessary because a lot of peoples just doesn't care of each other. In fact, exactly like in that video, they don't even care about they own children. When they get a new child, they buy a bigger car, and the only certitude they can have is that a bigger car will pollute more the air of their child than a small one. This is what they call respect. :twisted:

You are such a good, compliant drone of the state.


:lol: You would be surprised ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have children, that's all.

Beside that, I think very funny that 2 car drivers discuss like that about the smog of their cars. :lol:
_________________
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading that text: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:

++

Though a gun works just as well :) Point to the holster, and say "F*** off, Obamabot"


similar? I think so (I would consider that a threat).
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigun wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.

Hey. You are the one that asked the dumb question. :P


Shh... listen closely and you can actually hear the epiphany forming.


you do know that anyone can play this game right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

it isn't very meaningful.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigun
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 1954

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Bigun wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.

Hey. You are the one that asked the dumb question. :P


Shh... listen closely and you can actually hear the epiphany forming.


you do know that anyone can play this game right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

it isn't very meaningful.


Only 999,999 to go
_________________
BK - "Then, after months of loud-mouthed shit-talking and own-fart smelling, you lost the big bet, fair snd square, and are being a baby about it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Bigun wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
I forgot to ask, how do we know this person is a democrat?

Other than being a sanctimonious, authoritarian c-word, bitching about a "gas guzzler?"


so there is an asshole possible democrat out there.

this isn't news. you can post a million of these.

Hey. You are the one that asked the dumb question. :P


Shh... listen closely and you can actually hear the epiphany forming.


you do know that anyone can play this game right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

it isn't very meaningful.

That woman is a Democrat too. She says she voted for Hillary, which means she voted in the Democrat primary. Apparently you didn't watch enough of your own video. :lol:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:

++

Though a gun works just as well :) Point to the holster, and say "F*** off, Obamabot"


similar? I think so (I would consider that a threat).


1. It's obviously in joking form.

2. Pointing to a holster is no where near the same as drawing a gun and forcing someone to the ground.'


You know this, which is why your accusation was a total lie.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum