[O Canada] Toronto Woman Poops In Her Hand
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: [O Canada] Toronto Woman Poops In Her Hand Reply with quote

Nasty .. Toronto Woman Poops In Her Hand After Club Night And Tosses It Like Nothing Happened
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revolting. People are around her, too.

Being Canadian, she must have said "please" and "thank you", though.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming that she works as a nurse or a chef.
TheLexx
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These links make me wonder why I even bother going to the "off the wall" section. I suppose that the video was suppose to gross everyone out so badly that they would not watch the video a second time. If anyone did and they had any knowledge of video they would notice a few things.

1. The objects that are thrown by the lady are light colored, the close up of those objects are dark colored.

2. The video at the start of the clip is monochrome, the video at the end of the clip is color.

3. the zoom is discontinuous at starts out as what looks like a digital zoom then changes to a camera that is not mounted to a fixed point.

The security camera probable picked up a woman pulling a wad of toilet paper or a depends out and tossing it. Probably gross enough, but to rack up the YouTube hits they had to ramp it up and fake the closeup of turds on the tile floor. Enough said, you don't need Caption Disillusion here.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See? This is why things are posted in OTW. We get video forensics on a woman flinging Canadian poo!
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLexx wrote:
These links make me wonder why I even bother going to the "off the wall" section. I suppose that the video was suppose to gross everyone out so badly that they would not watch the video a second time. If anyone did and they had any knowledge of video they would notice a few things.

1. The objects that are thrown by the lady are light colored, the close up of those objects are dark colored.

2. The video at the start of the clip is monochrome, the video at the end of the clip is color.

3. the zoom is discontinuous at starts out as what looks like a digital zoom then changes to a camera that is not mounted to a fixed point.

The security camera probable picked up a woman pulling a wad of toilet paper or a depends out and tossing it. Probably gross enough, but to rack up the YouTube hits they had to ramp it up and fake the closeup of turds on the tile floor. Enough said, you don't need Caption Disillusion here.

You're just in denial because your mom never let you see her naked when you were a baby. Even if the objects thrown by the "lady" are light colored, what does that make them? Sanitary napkin? Tampon? Antiviral antibacterial antifungal vagi-wipes? How can anything coming from down there, in the middle of a public area, be any less disgusting? I'd rather see a woman pull a turd out of her ass than wipe the malodorous cunt-cheese (or somebody's jism, obtained in the nearby alley) out of it and throw it on the sidewalk, with people only feet away.
TheLexx
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how we deal with that kind a thing in Merica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9cvArrBiw
mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fun part: this is the intertubes, so there's over more than a dozen people who saw that video and WILL fap to it. Tonight.

( Twitter | Blog | GitHub )
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey. That should get an NSFW. I clicked that!
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'poops in hand' really needs additional warnings?

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
I'm assuming that she works as a nurse or a chef.

++
mdmarmer
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone needs to carry a Loop n Poop (oops, not available, yet!)
http://www.loopnpoop.com/

lol
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those too fat to simply squat, and also too dumb to just lean up against the tree.
porodzila
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of idiots would buy that as a gag gift.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdmarmer wrote:
Everyone needs to carry a Loop n Poop (oops, not available, yet!)
http://www.loopnpoop.com/

lol
The device is much less interesting than the potential search terms which led to it.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it was real. The video just looks like some woman scratching her arse and getting a bit of fluff out. It then switches to a colour video that could be anywhere

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi

Cold is gods way to tell us to burn more Catholics
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butts McCracken wrote:
I don't think it was real. The video just looks like some woman scratching her arse and getting a bit of fluff out. It then switches to a colour video that could be anywhere

"getting a bit of fluff out"? :lol: :lol:
TheLexx
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the YouTube comments, I think I saw the best hypothesis for the black and white part of the video. The Woman was trying to hide drugs on her person, then she got scared and threw them away. I think it makes the most sense. After all, where would be the best place for her to hide her crack?
sabre66
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLexx wrote:

1. The objects are light colored because the infrared lighting of the camera is picking up the heat of the freshly expelled "poo"

2 The video is in monochrome because the camera is in night mode and lighting up using infrared, when cameras are in night mode the are almost always in B&W

3. The zooming in is very obvious that its another clip spliced in probably from a phone notice the bright light from the flash light
sabre66
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLexx wrote:

1. The objects are light colored because the infrared lighting of the camera is picking up the heat of the freshly expelled "poo"

2 The video is in monochrome because the camera is in night mode and lighting up using infrared, when cameras are in night mode the are almost always in B&W

3. The zooming in is very obvious that its another clip spliced in probably from a phone notice the bright light from the flash light
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face it folks: it's a turd.

That's real life, and your mother leaves skid-marks in the toilet.

First the clubbing of baby seals and the starving of sled dogs, then the venting of asbestos dust downwind into New England, then the Dwarf Tossing in bars, then Mayor Ford, then spying on their own people like the evil U.S., and now 'women' surreptitiously yanking turds out of their asses in public... what will our polite Canadian neighbors do next? :P
TheLexx
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabre66 wrote:
1. The objects are light colored because the infrared lighting of the camera is picking up the

heat of the freshly expelled "poo"

Security cameras to not pick up long-wave IR emitted by objects at 98F or 37C. Security cameras pick up IR emitted by IR LEDs. Those LEDs emit 700 mili-ev photons. Photons emitted by objects at 98F are around 80-100 mili-ev. Those photons hove too little energy to be picked up by a regular security camera. It takes a specialized camera with built-in cryogenic-cooling to detect 100 mili-ev photons. And if she was being recorded by a camera that did detect body heat then she would be glowing like images like this.

PS. Oh my GOD, I'm wasting my life arguing about an odiously edited video that purports to show a woman throwing SH--!
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLexx wrote:
PS. Oh my GOD, I'm wasting my life arguing about an odiously edited video that purports to show a woman throwing SH--!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to OTW
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a big difference between your typical night vision system (typical IR camera or night vision goggles) and a proper thermal imaging system (e.g., tank thermal site, FLIR, etc.).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAvnMYqj2c0

Night vision goggles are good for walking through the woods or driving down a road, but a good thermal imaging system (such as in the targeting systems of a modern tank or attack helicopter) can operate with zero illumination and make out a specific person's face at several hundred meters, or spot somebody hiding behind bushes thousands of meters away (day or night, in any weather conditions short of a blinding snow storm).

As to what it looks like, they typically have the ability to display as "white hot" or "black hot".

NVGs and typical IR cameras are useless in zero-illum environments, and if you turn on an IR light, you're just announcing your presence and location to anybody else who's wearing similar equipment. People walking around in the woods with NVGs and their built-in light switched on are as visible to someone else wearing NVGs as if they had a flashlight taped to their forehead. Perfect magnet for head shots.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: