View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: More Black Entitlement to Violence Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/23/wwii-vet-beaten-lodge-spokane/2690971/

EDIT: Do not be surprised if these two turn up dead.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Obama had a son, he'd look like Demetrius Glenn and his cowardly fuck-stick buddy, who ganged up on an old man who deserved nothing but their respect. I hope they go to the electric chair.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's their pictures.

Aw, they're just babies. They probably just wanted some money for skittles, and the old man racially profiled them. Somebody call the NAACP!
ratmonkey
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a horrible senseless crime committed by two pathetic cowards, but you two just look like racist douche-bags between the thread title and your comments.

Just sayin...
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ratmonkey wrote:
It was a horrible senseless crime committed by two pathetic cowards, but you two just look like racist douche-bags between the thread title and your comments.

Just sayin...

The murder was racially motivated and committed by a pair of racist thugs.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is "entitlement" supposed to mean?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantsonfire wrote:

Whatever you think it means. Here's a suggestion, instead of constantly asking people "WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS?" in an obnoxious manner, just try posting your own thoughts on the matter.

Of course, it might be too much to ask of a bet welcher with no honor.
Darth Marley
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ratmonkey wrote:

Just sayin...

Nope.

How do we know it was senseless? {erhaps it was premeditated. perhaps a "gang initiation" or something else that made it make sense to two deranged criminals from the permanent underclass.
Why is it racist to point out the disproportionate amount of violent criminal acts perpetrated by a single minority?
Do people who point this out claim that the criminal blacks are members of an inferior ethnicity? Or is the claim and protest that if we are to treat them as equals, they must stop committing criminal acts at a rate which is disproportionate to other ethnically identifiable groups in the US?

Isn't it more of a racist thing to make excuses for such behavior based on the race of the criminal?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth Marley wrote:
Isn't it more of a racist thing to make excuses for such behavior based on the race of the criminal?

++

Absolutely.
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only Martin Luther King Jr. could see them now.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So WTF is "entitlement" supposed to mean?
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought. You've been learning trolling tactics from pjp: ring the doorbell and run away!
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantsonfire wrote:
So WTF is "entitlement" supposed to mean?

Sigh, I guess it was too much to ask.

Muso wrote:
pantsonfire wrote:

Whatever you think it means. Here's a suggestion, instead of constantly asking people "WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS?" in an obnoxious manner, just try posting your own thoughts on the matter.

Of course, it might be too much to ask of a bet welcher with no honor.

McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appear to have something stuck on my shoe.
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of entitlement, I should be owed compensation if I have to answer your stupid question.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going to start a topic, be prepared for questions. There's nothing stupid about asking what you mean by "entitlement to violence" - particularly when it comes from someone who has a firm belief in their own entitlement to violence.
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Just wow! Not what I see in the US but what I see one these forums. You should be ashamed of yourselves

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi

Cold is gods way to tell us to burn more Catholics
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just pissed because I'm throwing the bullshit flag on your, well, bullshit. A half-white, half-hispanic man kills a black kid in self-defense, and everyone loses their shit. Two black kids beat an elderly man to death, a World War 2 veteran, and you hardly see any mention of it anywhere. You would think that blacks must be entitled to violence.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Wow. Just wow! Not what I see in the US but what I see one these forums. You should be ashamed of yourselves

You're the one who should be ashamed of yourself, for being a PC Brigade ass-puppet afraid to speak the truth (or perhaps incapable of even recognizing it to begin with).

What's being pointed out here is the dual standard being employed by our liberal media and government. We go apeshit over one supposedly racist crime that was in fact neither racist nor a crime, because the supposed "victim" was a young black man, and the supposed perpetrator was supposedly white, and that's what our politically opportunist sheep-herders told us we should do (go apeshit). Meanwhile, those same politically opportunist and PC Brigade dominated sheep herders hypocritically ignore and do nothing about the actual racist violence that's going on around us day in and day out on a scale that's a very real problem (a problem so big that it blows US murder rates up to levels comparable with the third world), the vast majority of which is being perpetrated by young black men exactly like our supposedly innocent little baby victim in the other case.

It's a pack of lies, and there is nothing wrong with somebody pointing out the truth. They showed us pictures of the innocent-looking little boy. Well there's some more pictures of innocent-looking little boys who just committed horrible acts of violence, and it happens every, fucking, day and doesn't make the national news once because it's not politically convenient.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
A half-white, half-hispanic man kills a black kid in self-defense, and everyone loses their shit.

A guy killed a black kid who he wrongly suspected of a crime and claimed it was self-defense. Nobody was around to confirm his story which had several serious inconsistencies. He refused to be cross-examined in court. Oh, and he is known to have lied in court in a bail hearing.

wswartzendruber wrote:
Two black kids beat an elderly man to death, a World War 2 veteran, and you hardly see any mention of it anywhere. You would think that blacks must be entitled to violence.

I might expect some idiotic, racist bile but, no, I wouldn't expect that. Crimes like this don't normally make the news do they?

Zimmurdermann did because at the time he wasn't even charged and it looked like he had got away with murder - and of course he eventually did. Not really the same at all, is it?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantsonfire wrote:
Crimes like this don't normally make the news do they?

Why don't they?
ratmonkey
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
The murder was racially motivated and committed by a pair of racist thugs.

I've poked around the web looking for information on this case, and outside of personal opinions on (mostly conservative) blogs and op-ed pieces, I can't find any real information about the motivation for this crime. Several of the articles did make mention of the two losers conspiring in advance to rob someone. The police chief in the case came did hold a press conference where he stated that the crime was not racially motivated. Beyond that there's very little information out there that I can find.

Take note - I'm not saying this wasn't racially motivated. I'm just saying that I don't have enough information to make an informed decision. I'm curious to know what source you are using since you seem so certain.

Calling for this to be labeled or investigated as a hate crime is not racist. But plenty of other shit in this thread is...
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
pantsonfire wrote:

Why don't they?

Have you any idea how many murders are committed per year? If there isn't an angle they won't become major news stories. The Zimmurderman "angle" was an innocent kid being killed on his way home from a local shop but no police action taken (initially). No-one believed that the same would have happened if a "respectable" white kid had been murdered.

If the suspect in the Delbert Belton killing claims self-defense and they let him go, then we'll talk.
Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantsonfire wrote:
Muso wrote:
pantsonfire wrote:

Why don't they?

Have you any idea how many murders are committed per year? If there isn't an angle they won't become major news stories. The Zimmurderman "angle" was an innocent kid being killed on his way home from a local shop but no police action taken (initially). No-one believed that the same would have happened if a "respectable" white kid had been murdered.

If the suspect in the Delbert Belton killing claims self-defense and they let him go, then we'll talk.
So why all the airtime for Zimmerman? think of all the other cases that could have been aired in the wasted, racist conformational biased media agenda that was pushed for soo many month's?

All murders should at least get a mention on the local news, the most heinous on national news, otherwise society cannot see or appreciate how rotten it is becoming.
The Zimmerman farce has probably done more harm than the murder itself.
A free press is the unsleeping guardian of every other right that free men prize; it is the most dangerous foe of tyranny. Where men have the habit of liberty, the Press will continue to be the vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Delbert Benton and Christopher Lane Reply with quote

Delbert Benton and Christopher Lane Hate Crimes Show a Massive Racial Divide in America

Quote:
Described as "the kind of nice old man who'd become your friend in minutes," WWII veteran Delbert "Shorty" Benton was assaulted by two teens in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge in Spokane, Washington, at around 8 p.m. Wednesday. He died in the hospital Thursday morning. Benton's death has already gone viral, and is uncovering deep racial divides, simmering anger and disgust with the media.

Much of the rage in the Benton case seems like a reaction to the non-stop media coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting, which accellerated to 24-7 during the lengthy trial of George Zimmerman. People are rightfully asking why the Zimmerman trial was more important than many world news events, and questioning the assertion by many that Trayvon Martin's shooting death was a premeditated hate crime.

But after the Delbert Benton crime and other recent murders, such as the death of Australian student-athlete Christopher Lane, the media has been more restrained. Even President Obama, who commented on the Geroge Zimmerman trial, has remained silent about race, bringing into question why he chose to speak out for Tryvon Martin, but not for an elderly veteran or foreign student.

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: