Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
emerge gentoo-sources error
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Installing Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: emerge gentoo-sources error Reply with quote

after I hit emerge gentoo-sources , it occured an error like this,and there is a screenshot about it
and my error log file is also here
https://gist.github.com/fengxiaolong/8f0fb6163ddfc86d8246


Last edited by SuperCow111111 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillWho
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 1600
Location: US

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: emerge gentoo-sources error Reply with quote

SuperCow111111 wrote:
after I hit emerge gentoo-sources , it occured an error like this,and there is a screenshot about it

https://gist.github.com/fengxiaolong/8f0fb6163ddfc86d8246

Try to emerge wgetpaste then wgetpaste the error log file listed on that screen and also emerge --info|wgetpaste and return the links.
_________________
Good luck :wink:

Since installing gentoo, my life has become one long emerge :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: emerge gentoo-sources error Reply with quote

BillWho wrote:
SuperCow111111 wrote:
after I hit emerge gentoo-sources , it occured an error like this,and there is a screenshot about it

https://gist.github.com/fengxiaolong/8f0fb6163ddfc86d8246

Try to emerge wgetpaste then wgetpaste the error log file listed on that screen and also emerge --info|wgetpaste and return the links.




hm,I run emerge --info | wgetpaste and the info about this is here http://bpaste.net/show/117502/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xuweirong
n00b
n00b


Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Location: guangzhou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI guys , i seen to have the same problem .
and my error log file is http://bpaste.net/show/117600/
emerge --info is http://bpaste.net/show/117601/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xuweirong
n00b
n00b


Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Location: guangzhou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,i'm using virtualbox install gentoo.
when i increase RAM 512M to 1G ,problem solve,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xuweirong wrote:
Oh,i'm using virtualbox install gentoo.
when i increase RAM 512M to 1G ,problem solve,


let me have a try
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2375
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xuweirong wrote:
HI guys , i seen to have the same problem .
and my error log file is http://bpaste.net/show/117600/
emerge --info is http://bpaste.net/show/117601/

I think you have been hitting : https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346749
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

\

Last edited by SuperCow111111 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xuweirong wrote:
Oh,i'm using virtualbox install gentoo.
when i increase RAM 512M to 1G ,problem solve,


Oh,you got it,after I increase RAM to 1G,there is no error,thank you very much~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperCow111111
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aCOSwt wrote:
xuweirong wrote:
HI guys , i seen to have the same problem .
and my error log file is http://bpaste.net/show/117600/
emerge --info is http://bpaste.net/show/117601/

I think you have been hitting : https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346749



after I increase RAM from 128 to 1G,everything goes well~~ :D :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Installing Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum