Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
youth unemployment. UK as bad as France.
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
Good. Now we are getting to the real issue. It's not the economy. It's just nationalism.


Nope. It's common sense.


really. the economy has grown the world over. a cap is yet to be found (except apparently in england).
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have time at the moment to make a detailed post, so I'll just summarize: juniper is full of crap.
_________________
True Liberals are individualists. Democrats, on the other hand, are authoritarian collectivists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
a cap is yet to be found (except apparently in england).


Back to infinity (and beyond) again.

Oh and no relevance to the argument at hand too.
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I don't have time at the moment to make a detailed post, so I'll just summarize: juniper is full of crap.


right. you only live in the country built on immigration. the wealthiest part of this country (by a good good good margin) is the most immigrant heavy. By far the lowest unemployment is in the immigrant heavy part.

so tell me, what is this limit?
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still full of crap. :P
_________________
True Liberals are individualists. Democrats, on the other hand, are authoritarian collectivists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Still full of crap. :P


full of crap in a wealthy city full of immigrants.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
full of crap in a wealthy city full of immigrants.


UK debt is ?
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
full of crap in a wealthy city full of immigrants.


UK debt is ?


not that high? somehow connected to immigrants? how tenuous does the link need to be before you won't support it?
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
not that high?


8O
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
not that high?


8O


I notice you didn't comment on the rest of the sentence.

it could be better. but it could be worse. but, the question remains of how this is connected to immigrants.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
but it could be worse.


90% of GDP - could be worse !?

I repeat :

8O

I really am gaining an insight into left leaning economics.
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
but it could be worse.


90% of GDP - could be worse !?

I repeat :

8O

I really am gaining an insight into left leaning economics.


japan has close to no immigration. debt is twice as bad.

8O
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.


You mean the misguided clusterfuck of the 20th century welfare state will be fuct in 30 years. That must end. They could be as stupid as Sweden and start importing the Jihad to the country to pay for it all, but Japan would rather not have the rapes, thefts, murders, and general scumbaggery that go along with it.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.


You mean the misguided clusterfuck of the 20th century welfare state will be fuct in 30 years. That must end. They could be as stupid as Sweden and start importing the Jihad to the country to pay for it all, but Japan would rather not have the rapes, thefts, murders, and general scumbaggery that go along with it.


ok. Bye bye japan!
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.


You mean the misguided clusterfuck of the 20th century welfare state will be fuct in 30 years. That must end. They could be as stupid as Sweden and start importing the Jihad to the country to pay for it all, but Japan would rather not have the rapes, thefts, murders, and general scumbaggery that go along with it.


ok. Bye bye japan!


lol, you mean bye bye welfare state. Japanese people will take care of their own families as they have done throughout history.

The math of the welfare state never works. So why try and stick with a system you know to be broken? That's not only crazy, it is incredibly stupid.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 757
Location: EU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.


You mean the misguided clusterfuck of the 20th century welfare state will be fuct in 30 years. That must end. They could be as stupid as Sweden and start importing the Jihad to the country to pay for it all, but Japan would rather not have the rapes, thefts, murders, and general scumbaggery that go along with it.


ok. Bye bye japan!


lol, you mean bye bye welfare state. Japanese people will take care of their own families as they have done throughout history.

The math of the welfare state never works. So why try and stick with a system you know to be broken? That's not only crazy, it is incredibly stupid.


Japan's birth rate is too low for that. you know what's crazy? is hoping that something that worked three centuries ago will work now.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b


Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Central Coast, NSW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
... you know what's crazy? is hoping that something that worked three centuries ago will work now.
And the American Constipation is not even that old!!!111
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
juniper wrote:
japan has close to no immigration.


Don't make the situation here any better, does it now.


japan will be fucked in about 30 years. without immigration no one will pay for your seniors bus pass.


So let me get this straight, you believe that there are way more employment opportunities in this country than
at present are available, we need immigration to successfully tap into this hidden reserve, despite having
rather large domestic unemployment figures.

You also believe that 90% GDP debt is not that high and could be worse and when questioned about this, attempt
to level a comparison with Japan, a country that is acknowledge to have the worst debt ratio going and say
'look it could be worse, we could be like Japan !'.
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Bingo was his name-O
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sikpuppy wrote:
juniper wrote:
... you know what's crazy? is hoping that something that worked three centuries ago will work now.
And the American Constipation is not even that old!!!111

Don't bring up constitutions. They don't have one, and they still have a king.
_________________
True Liberals are individualists. Democrats, on the other hand, are authoritarian collectivists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
sikpuppy wrote:
juniper wrote:
... you know what's crazy? is hoping that something that worked three centuries ago will work now.
And the American Constipation is not even that old!!!111

Don't bring up constitutions. They don't have one, and they still have a king.


They are still living in a theocratic monarchy.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Don't bring up constitutions. They don't have one, and they still have a king.


England ? Not written per se - we do have case law and the rolls.

Plus, unfortunately, we have a parasit - I mean Queen - unless he's been in drag :wink:
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b


Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Central Coast, NSW

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
Don't bring up constitutions. They don't have one, and they still have a king.


England ? Not written per se - we do have case law and the rolls.

Plus, unfortunately, we have a parasit - I mean Queen - unless he's been in drag :wink:
I think we were talking about Japan. But I am never sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum