View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Chavez Dead Reply with quote

HUGO CHAVEZ DIES AT 58

Good riddance to that sweaty little fireplug.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so did you finally murder him?

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was a good man, anti capitalist like stallman... haha let's go you guys, lets start a flame war!!!

I just thought about the obama threads and just today I received bad news: the fucking state payed me money for studying because my parents aren't rich faggs and now they want it back, out of nowwhere!! I used it to pay my bills and I'm working 10-12 hours aday and I see other people that receive money and just drunk a lot of alcohol, so I caught myself shouting at the state and the society and I suddenly can imagine why you all are shouting at obama...!! I wish I had just a "guilty mighty man" to shout at...!!!

and btw I'm receiving my new lemote 8089_D this week!! pure open hardware, open-firmware and of course gentoo....!!! long live chavez!!! I bet he would have buyed such an anti-capitalistic computer!!! (I've read bill gates said linux people are communists...!!! how do you think?? )

and don't be too hard on me now, I'm just drunk and depressed and I'm searching for a little fight...!! but of course I love you all!! :lol:
"I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language!"

Last edited by LoTeK on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoTeK wrote:
my parents aren't rich faggs

So they're not gay? Or they aren't rich? Or both?
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

common Muso, I know (or better I think) we don't have much in common when it comes to politics, ethics, etc, but to ignore my whole post is a bit offensive!!! But I think (or maybe better I know) that there are people on this forum that though about the fact that they maybe just shout at obama or whatever his name is to hide there problems, their faults and the faults of our society!

You should watch this southpark episode which is about the word "fag"!!!

my parents aren't gay, and they aren't rich, so far so good, although I pretty like gays since I know pet shop boys!! gays have style, but I think they have the same problems as we have!
"I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language!"
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chavez was an unwitting caricature of the Latin American Meat Packing Glitterati.
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect Hugo Chávez for not selling his country to the parasites from the North. He died with dignity.
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well sadly I don't know what "latin american meat packing glitterati" is so I can't answer! I also don't understand why the russians and the chinese invests money in linux, (china has launched their own distribution: red flag linux ) and the US/Europeans talk something about "me me I want to sue someone, I want to make money, I don't have a purpose in live so I just want to make money!"
Ok, I just recognize that I'm pretty good at the great human ability of abstraction and generalization! but anyway, I honestly believe that we (the western society) are going under because we not even produce our whole hardware in asia we "outsource" even software projects because we are to lazy and just want to order stuff and eat meat and f*** bit***s
BonezTheGoon
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

Location: Albuquerque, NM -- birthplace of Microsoft and Gentoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoTeK wrote:
. . . eat meat and f*** bit***s

I believe you have just identified the main motivators (you only missed beer) for civilization!

No, seriously, those are often cited as likely the causes in Anthropology courses that man created civilization.

So, yeah, duh! Good job, but why you trying to paint it like it's a negative thing?!?!?! Go join the robot revolution if you don't think those are good things to aim to do all day long!

pjp wrote:
The greater evil is voting for the "lesser evil."
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildhorse wrote:
I respect Hugo Chávez for not selling his country to the parasites from the North. He died with dignity.

While his people live in poverty and political corruption. Where roadblocks are routinely set up by the police, and the only way to continue through is a bribe. Yeah, he was a real fucking hero.

Nice set of values you have there pony.
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe you have just identified the main motivators (you only missed beer) for civilization!

Yeah, I don't said that I'm the only one that figured it out!! ok, well, what a great society, what an intelligent, advanced spieces!!! yes, I will join the robot evolution!! you know, I had a girlfriend long ago... she was so desperated and hated our society so much that she converted to the islamic religion! I always thought: wtf, wtf, but if there is a robot revolution, I will join it (althought I know there are people that aren't as stupid and poor that they would follow those motives)...

Quote:
No, seriously, those are often cited as likely the causes in Anthropology courses that man created civilization.

That's rather poor... what is even more stupid is that there are many people that not only accept this "fact" but also like it, they think they are better than animals and say stuff like "me oh, me meh, we can't kill a human, he is a human, god's mighty creation but we can kill all those fucking animals because they don't follow our intelligent way of life, they are primitive and not as advanced as we".

Quote:
So, yeah, duh! Good job, but why you trying to paint it like it's a negative thing?!?!?! Go join the robot revolution if you don't think those are good things to aim to do all day long!

You know, there is Arthur Schopenhauer, an "anti-christian" philosopher and even he said that there is a true core in christianity: to overcome this poor world, this world of the blind will". and (this is a honest question, not a provocation!!!!) so you admire all the "pimps, conquerors, etc" who f""" a lot of women and had plenty of money etc??? Is this the meaning of life??

Last edited by LoTeK on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
While his people live in poverty and political corruption

well, that might be true, but it's the same story everywhere... can you name a "country" or whatever that is freed from coruption? Do you know how the swiss people handle ethics? they ban the producttion of fur mantles and buy them in eastern european countries... wow, what a great country!!! Only because there aren't many roadblocks in the US/Europe that doesn't mean that we are better..!! it just means that we can hide those things better than the others...
BonezTheGoon
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

Location: Albuquerque, NM -- birthplace of Microsoft and Gentoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I model much of my life's philosophy on what is observable in nature.

Look at many of the species of the world that most (and it seems from your writing you might be included as well) people would call "innocent" or "pure" in that they are not overcome by greed and lust. But look at their actions, they procreate (typically) every chance they get, and they eat as much of the good things as they can find and catch.

Does this mean I think that some Don Juan is impressive? No! Does this mean I feel that my natural drive to act like Don Juan is bad? Absolutely not.

I think trying to demonize the things I originally quoted you as saying in this thread is only further distancing ourselves from a more natural state, not bringing us closer to one. I agree many things surrounding "civilization" are out of hand -- I don't think that sex, food, and drink are to blame.

pjp wrote:
The greater evil is voting for the "lesser evil."
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, I model much of my life's philosophy on what is observable in nature.

I really understand this way of thinking, but (really this isn't arrogance, but I lived by this paradigma a long time) it's just another believe! ( I know since the matrix movies appeared this is a very common and abused thought but nevertheless interesting: You believe what you see, but how can you be sure that what you see is "real" or more real than the thoughts of fanatic christians etc?!

Quote:
Look at many of the species of the world that most (and it seems from your writing you might be included as well) people would call "innocent" or "pure" in that they are not overcome by greed and lust. But look at their actions, they procreate (typically) every chance they get, and they eat as much of the good things as they can find and catch.

Well I can imagine that when you read my posts you can think I'm something like an "arian, sick ideologic extremist, etc" but I'm rather not. I'm very guilty :) not even a little innocent and pure and I really know that "the way to hell is paved with good intentions"!! I'm a very dirty mofo :lol:

Quote:
Does this mean I think that some Don Juan is impressive? No! Does this mean I feel that my natural drive to act like Don Juan is bad? Absolutely not.

why? you believe/think etc that don juan isn't impressive, good, etc, but you don't despise that you want to be like him (sort of like him, I think you know what I mean :) )

Quote:
I think trying to demonize the things I originally quoted you as saying in this thread is only further distancing ourselves from a more natural state, not bringing us closer to one. I agree many things surrounding "civilization" are out of hand -- I don't think that sex, food, and drink are to blame.

Like I said I'm not a purist christian or whatever but you should think about the consequences: I guess you are male, and male want to fuck. If you have a woman, girlfriend and you will fuck another women she will be hurt (and even if she never will know the truth it's bad, or do you disagree?!), so sex can be bad. and the desire to eat can also be bad because of similar reasons...but that doesn't mean I want to distance myself from nature

Last edited by LoTeK on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_-3di1yx0
well maybe the gain in living in this world is to listen to that wonderful music....!!
I'm sorry, when I wake up tomorrow I maybe regret my "postorgy" :lol:
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farewell, Hugo Chavez. May he awaken in Riverworld and be forced to live life over and over again until he gets it right, emerging enlightened with humility, compassion, grace, and a full-sized penis.

Also, I don't think the CIA took him out. This isn't CIA style. I think the SVR did it.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A young lady I work with had a boyfriend in Venezuela, and what she described to me after one of her visits makes the Mexican system look honest in comparison.

If Chavez started out with good intentions, he just replaced the former graft takers with his own.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better relations with Venezuela would be nice. It used to be a good place to go for sex tourism.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ding dong the Dick is dead!

LoTeK wrote:
was a good man, anti capitalist [...]

the fucking state payed me money for studying because my parents aren't rich faggs and now they want it back

, out of nowwhere!! I used it to pay my bills and I'm working 10-12 hours aday and I see other people that receive money and just drunk a lot of alcohol [...]

I'm receiving my new lemote 8089_D this week!!
So you can afford to pay for stuff you don't need, but not stuff you're entitled to. Awesome.

LoTeK wrote:
long live chavez!!! I bet he would have buyed such an anti-capitalistic computer!!!
Capitalism is bad except when it comes to purchasing stuff you want. lol

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
tylerwylie
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Capitalism is bad except when it comes to purchasing stuff you want
[sarcasm]Spoken like a true Occupy-er [/sarcasm] :P
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Ding dong the Dick is dead!

:lol:

pjp wrote:
LoTeK wrote:
was a good man, anti capitalist [...]

the fucking state payed me money for studying because my parents aren't rich faggs and now they want it back

, out of nowwhere!! I used it to pay my bills and I'm working 10-12 hours aday and I see other people that receive money and just drunk a lot of alcohol [...]

I'm receiving my new lemote 8089_D this week!!
So you can afford to pay for stuff you don't need, but not stuff you're entitled to. Awesome.

LoTeK wrote:
long live chavez!!! I bet he would have buyed such an anti-capitalistic computer!!!
Capitalism is bad except when it comes to purchasing stuff you want. lol

pwned

Also, nice Communist Chinese laptop. Probably comes complete with already built-in People's Army botnet.
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

well, stuff I don't need?? what do you mean?? you mean I don't need to buy an open hardware laptop?? sure I don't need gentoo too, we all need just apple!? sorry if I don't understand you, but what do you mean?? what is the stuff I'm entitled to???

"buying" a laptop has nothing to do with fucking captitalism!!! so the sovjet submarine generals are capitalists because they "bought" submarines?? I request an explanation!!!

seriously I don't understand why you use gentoo!! why?? you can't make money with it and you can't pollute the environment with it (haha, ok that was provocative) so why use it?? why do you not work for apple or microsoft?? you can make way more money than beeing an administrator of the gentoo forums!! I really don't get it!!!
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw pip if my post sounds like an insult, it isn't!!! I mean I guess you've spend a lot of time to understand gentoo, but I don't understand why. I mean if you are a skilled computer user, hacker, coder, or whatever, why do you not work for M$ or apple? (serious question).

I use gentoo (or linux in general) because I like the ideology! I would never spend even a second with something I don't "feel" / agree with and I thought linux users share the thougths of "we work together" " we create something" etc and don't like the primitive "we just want to make money" thoughts, so what is my fault?
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, nice Communist Chinese laptop. Probably comes complete with already built-in People's Army botnet.

do you really believe this??
I mean since "your" hardware is produced in china it's a legitimate question. I can download the whole source code for everything, can you? maybe thats one several fault of capitalism, you don't produce your hardware and the chinese people aren't stupid and they will be better in "computer stuff" someday... haha, yesterday I had to wash the dish and I asked my girlfriend: why not outsource dish-wash? :lol:

soon we won't be able to do anything else than: "blabla, I'm a student of social sciene and I can: blablabla"...
btw not that I want to "promote" stallman but if he wouldn't exist the whole linux project wouldn't exits!! all our BIOS and "hardware-near" software can be infected with chinese viruses and we wouldn't even recognize it!!!

lol and I've watched a documentation lately. It was about the apache helicopters, guess where they produce it!!!! in arizona!!! so the important stuff isn't outsourced, because it would be very stupid to produce your helicopters in enemy territory!!!
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: