[eeyrjmr] Obama supporters ignorant about Obama
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: [eeyrjmr] Obama supporters ignorant about Obama Reply with quote

Quote:
But as much as they worship him, scores of Obama's supporters don't know very much about the man they idolize. This was brilliantly demonstrated recently by a group called We Are Change, a play on Obama's first-term "hope and change" campaign.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039007_Obama_questions_supporters.html
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama. It was nice to get someone intelligent and human after that high-spending, chimpy retard Bush, and it was cool (for a day) to have our first black president, but it's not like he's the f*cking messiah.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama. It was nice to get someone intelligent and human after that high-spending, chimpy retard Bush, and it was cool (for a day) to have our first black president, but it's not like he's the f*cking messiah.

In other words, PR people pushed the right buttons. It doesn't bother you when someone is lying to you? I have a hotel in Dubrovnik, Croatia to sell.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcgruff is not fooling anybody. Everybody in here knows he's a True Believer with Obama's entire nutsack in the back of his throat (metaphorically speaking). Teh Hope and the Chayeange!! \o/
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama.

:lol:
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
mcgruff wrote:
We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama.

:lol:

good catch. :lol:
bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:

You dont have a president. You have a queen.

Juniper wrote:
I fail to see the relevance.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have psychic powers?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. You live somewhere else and just put your personal, non-commercial web site on a no-name local hosting provider smack in the middle of Northern England for shits and giggles.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't live in the North of England.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Londoners would say you do. Okay, call it what you want: "Central England". But don't worry, I won't say any more and tip off INTERPOL or whoever is looking for you. :P
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: [eeyrjmr] Obama supporters ignorant about Obama Reply with quote

Obama's supporters don't know very much about the man they idolize

Can be said about any rockstar/idol to be fair...
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Londoners would say you do. Okay, call it what you want: "Central England". But don't worry, I won't say any more and tip off INTERPOL or whoever is looking for you. :P

Greek mafia. I stiffed the wrong guy one time in Philly.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: [eeyrjmr] Obama supporters ignorant about Obama Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
Obama's supporters don't know very much about the man they idolize

Can be said about any rockstar/idol to be fair...

The lemmings know all about Lindsey Lohan's issues and antics, yet she is still adored by half the English-speaking world. Obama is the Chocolate Che of Teh Hopey-Change; it doesn't matter what his followers know or don't know; they are still going to mindlessly follow.

Just look at what's happening: he has seized the right to arbitrarily assassinate U.S. citizens, and the so-called "Liberals" haven't batted an eye. Major WTF moment.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

Greek mafia. I stiffed the wrong guy one time in Philly.

If you say "stiffed" and "Greek" in the same sentence, you'll probably give some people the wrong idea.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: [eeyrjmr] Obama supporters ignorant about Obama Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Just look at what's happening: he has seized the right to arbitrarily assassinate U.S. citizens, and the so-called "Liberals" haven't batted an eye. Major WTF moment.

The problem with "liberals" is that they fancy themselves liberals just because it sounds cool, but they don't stop to think about what it actually means.

I mean, I was that kind of liberal before, and for some time after the war in the Balkans (tho after the war I suffered from major cognitive dissonance). It was only after a while that pieces fell to place, what for example my parents were talking about, what my grandfather talked about, why he withdrew from any political associations after WW2, even tho he was in the higher echelon of post WW2 Yugoslav partisans, and why he moved all of his books on political subjects (3 bookshelves, majority marxist literature) to his cellar and covered them with canvas, and just kept hunting, gardening, and sipping sljivovica with few select "comrades". :lol:
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe many of them do stop to think about what it means, but they simply lack the real-world life experience and big picture perspective to understand what it actually does mean. It amazes me how many people haven't captured the lessons their own parents and grandparents learned, much less the earlier lessons of history, and how many people (e.g. academics) confidently pronounce judgements from their own little isolated, protected niche of the world, ignorant of their own ignorance.

However, I do understand that there are still some real liberals out there, and some moderates (i.e., pragmatics) as well. There are, of course, an equal number of conservative asshats (e.g., televangelists, warmongers, etc.).
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama. It was nice to get someone intelligent and human after that high-spending, chimpy retard Bush
Intelligent? Spends more than Bush. I wonder what could fog your thought process enough to overlook those details.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need our presidents to be ethical and moral a hell of a lot more than we need them to be smart; that's what they've got staffs for. Obama fails that test hard, worse than anybody to ever hold the office. Jimmy Carter may have been a clusterfuck, but at least he had values and some semblance of moral dignity.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
mcgruff wrote:
We don't actually care as much as you seem to think about Obama. It was nice to get someone intelligent and human after that high-spending, chimpy retard Bush
Intelligent? Spends more than Bush. I wonder what could fog your thought process enough to overlook those details.

Don't forget that Nobel.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he's a Professor. No, really, he is.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: