View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbzium
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: GUI huge lags Reply with quote

Hello,

my system is working perfectly fine and smoothly, all components are surely stable. The thing is there was something weird going on couple of times which i cannot connect to any particular thing i did those time. That is my system starts to lag very badly (in extreme cases my mouse is quite irrespondive). The curious thing is that CPU is NOT under heavy load - 0.1%-1.5% as always when idling. Please tell me what shall I provide to let you come up with the solution? I have re-emerged whole world (1100 packages) but it gave me nothing. I have also switched to gcc 4.6.3 before that but I don't believe it has something in common with this problems.

Another thing is that a window is popping out when I turn off my system - cannot close or something like that. I push ok and everything shuts down normally. I think it may be somehow connected as it started to happen just when the first thing did.

Thank you!
P.S. Sorry my English.
kbzium
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is nothing but it has happened just after rebooting. And works perfectly well on next reboot. What's happening?... Random behavior is something really weird. Anyone?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: