Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Blonde effect or failure of education?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

How long does it take to travel 80 miles at 80 mph?

She does look hot tho.

Creepy thing is that she probably votes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we're posting facebook links now?
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?


Does posting facebook links go same way as eating cows in India? :lol:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2031
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
How long does it take to travel 80 miles at 80 mph?

She does look hot tho.

Creepy thing is that she probably votes.


well, it depends. Nautical miles? Northern German Mile? Southern German Mile? Geograpical Mile? Scottish Mile? English Mile? Croatian Mile? Russian Mile?

And which of those Miles per hour?

You see... traveling 80 nautical miles at 80 croatian miles per hour is a lot different from 80 Northern German Mile at Southern German Mile per hour.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
Prenj wrote:
How long does it take to travel 80 miles at 80 mph?

She does look hot tho.

Creepy thing is that she probably votes.


well, it depends. Nautical miles? Northern German Mile? Southern German Mile? Geograpical Mile? Scottish Mile? English Mile? Croatian Mile? Russian Mile?

And which of those Miles per hour?

You see... traveling 80 nautical miles at 80 croatian miles per hour is a lot different from 80 Northern German Mile at Southern German Mile per hour.


Shit, I haven't thought of that, you're right! :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:


well, it depends. Nautical miles? Northern German Mile? Southern German Mile? Geograpical Mile? Scottish Mile? English Mile? Croatian Mile? Russian Mile?

And which of those Miles per hour?

You see... traveling 80 nautical miles at 80 croatian miles per hour is a lot different from 80 Northern German Mile at Southern German Mile per hour.
Yeah, she's single now. Go ahead, she's on facebook.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?


Does posting facebook links go same way as eating cows in India? :lol:
I didn't know you could do that. That's all.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Prenj wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?


Does posting facebook links go same way as eating cows in India? :lol:
I didn't know you could do that. That's all.

It's not hard at all!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gabrielg
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 16 Nov 2012
Posts: 87

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
How long does it take to travel 80 miles at 80 mph?

She does look hot tho.

Creepy thing is that she probably votes.


I know that what the guy expected was "1 hour" as an answer, but that's not correct according to one of the theories of relativity (can't remember which one). I mean, let's give the girl the benefit of the doubt... perhaps she was calculating very complex integrals without a piece of paper to write them on :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2031
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
energyman76b wrote:


well, it depends. Nautical miles? Northern German Mile? Southern German Mile? Geograpical Mile? Scottish Mile? English Mile? Croatian Mile? Russian Mile?

And which of those Miles per hour?

You see... traveling 80 nautical miles at 80 croatian miles per hour is a lot different from 80 Northern German Mile at Southern German Mile per hour.
Yeah, she's single now. Go ahead, she's on facebook.


nah, thank you, but american women are too high maintenance. All those industrial solvents to remove the make up. And those food expenses. Also health care is way to expensive.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boris27
Guru
Guru


Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 562
Location: Almelo, The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Blonde effect or failure of education? Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
notageek wrote:
energyman76b wrote:


well, it depends. Nautical miles? Northern German Mile? Southern German Mile? Geograpical Mile? Scottish Mile? English Mile? Croatian Mile? Russian Mile?

And which of those Miles per hour?

You see... traveling 80 nautical miles at 80 croatian miles per hour is a lot different from 80 Northern German Mile at Southern German Mile per hour.
Yeah, she's single now. Go ahead, she's on facebook.


nah, thank you, but american women are too high maintenance. All those industrial solvents to remove the make up. And those food expenses. Also health care is way to expensive.


Also, she's not that attractive.
_________________
we are microsoft, lower your firewalls and surrender your pc's. we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. your culture will adapt and service us. resistance is futile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16114
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?
++

Sad.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b


Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Central Coast, NSW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?
++

Sad.

Facebook wants a secret code. I don't have the secret code.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1567
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?
++

Sad.

Failbook. Posting Failbook links jeopardizes everyone's privacy and dignity and should be a bannable offense.
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
pjp wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?
++

Sad.

Failbook. Posting Failbook links jeopardizes everyone's privacy and dignity and should be a bannable offense.


Just ban me then, it's as good reason as any. Then you can all sit in peace and indulge into cultural fantasy of left vs right and other nonsense, without me messing things up.

So sensitive. "jeopardizes everyone's privacy". Of all things bad for humanity promoted on these boards, Facebook is your #1 enemy? Fucking hipsters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16114
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
So sensitive. "jeopardizes everyone's privacy". Of all things bad for humanity promoted on these boards, Facebook is your #1 enemy? Fucking hipsters.
I think it is more dangerous than a prank "hack my IP" with an FBI address, and pretty much anything else I've seen here (I obviously haven't seen everything). But it certainly isn't worthy of a ban (I'm hoping that was supposed to be "funny"). Although ostracizing would seem appropriate :P
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1567
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
pjp wrote:
notageek wrote:
So, we're posting facebook links now?
++

Sad.

Failbook. Posting Failbook links jeopardizes everyone's privacy and dignity and should be a bannable offense.


Just ban me then, it's as good reason as any. Then you can all sit in peace and indulge into cultural fantasy of left vs right and other nonsense, without me messing things up.

So sensitive. "jeopardizes everyone's privacy". Of all things bad for humanity promoted on these boards, Facebook is your #1 enemy? Fucking hipsters.

Admit it; you're the facebook-using hipser! :P

Do you walk around in public, thumbs all a-clickity, posturbating in public to your hundred or so "friends"? :lol:

(Remember you were present when I, BoneKracker, here coined the neologism, "posturbating".)
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1567
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A famous American ventriloquist-comedian was touring Europe and was having great success, until he reached Scandinavia.

He was doing his act in a resort in Sweden, reached the part where his dummy told a series of "dumb blonde" jokes (which he thought would be particularly funny there), when a blonde woman stood up in the crowd and started angrily hectoring him.

"Who do you think you are, to come here and ridicule blonde women?!! Don't you know you are contributing to stereotypes that have very real consequences in terms of public perceptions and discrimination throughout society and in the work place!! What are you, some kind of Neanderthal? Don't you know this is the twenty-first century? Your male Chauvinism and misogynistic racism is not welcome here!! Go back to America where your backward mentality is the norm, you pig!!"

So the ventriloquist immediately begins to apologize profusely, explaining that it's only comedy and not meant to offend anyone, when the blonde cuts him off, shouting and pointing, "You stay out of this; I'm talking that little shit on your lap!!"
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old joke. Heard it a million times.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum