Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
masked by: missing keyword
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ronen Itzhaki
n00b
n00b


Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: masked by: missing keyword Reply with quote

Hello dear forum

I've been trying to upgrade grub from 0.98 (on an old synced gentoo) to 1.98 (or 1.97-?), and receive:
"masked by: missing keyword"
Tried, w/o any success:
1. Removing the mask on 'sys-boot/grub' from any "/usr/portage/.../*.mask" file.
2. Putting it on /etc/portage/package.unmask.
3. Writing "sys-boot/grub **" to /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords .
4. ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="..." emerge ...

Any ideas?
_________________
Ronen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fturco
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 290
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post the output of:
Code:
emerge --info
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronen Itzhaki
n00b
n00b


Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I got:

Portage 2.1.8.3 (default/linux/amd64/10.0, gcc-4.3.2, glibc-2.9_p20081201-r2, 2.6.32-gentoo-r7 x86_64)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-2.6.32-gentoo-r7-x86_64-Intel-R-_Xeon-R-_CPU_E5620_@_2.40GHz-with-gentoo-1.12.11.1
Timestamp of tree: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:30:01 +0000
app-shells/bash: 3.2_p39
dev-java/java-config: 2.1.10
dev-lang/python: 2.6.2-r1
sys-apps/baselayout: 1.12.11.1
sys-apps/sandbox: 1.6-r2
sys-devel/autoconf: 2.13, 2.63-r1
sys-devel/automake: 1.9.6-r2, 1.10.2
sys-devel/binutils: 2.18-r3
sys-devel/gcc: 4.3.2-r3
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.4.1
sys-devel/libtool: 2.2.6b
virtual/os-headers: 2.6.27-r2
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="* any"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=nocona -O3 -pipe"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/conf.d/disk_replace /etc/env.d /etc/env.d/java/ /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/init.d/disk_replace /etc/php/apache2-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php5/ext-active/ /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo /etc/udev/rules.d"
CXXFLAGS="-march=nocona -O3 -pipe"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="assume-digests distlocks fixpackages news parallel-fetch protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="rsync://package-repo/packages http://distfiles.gentoo.org"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1"
MAKEOPTS="-j5"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/portage/local/oversi"
SYNC="rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
USE="7zip acl amd64 apache2 bash-completion berkdb bzip2 cli cracklib crypt cxx diskio fortran gd gdbm iconv java jce jpeg lm_sensors loop mfd_rewrites mmx modules mudflap multilib mysql ncurses nls nptl nptlonly openmp pam pcre perl php png postgres pppd python readline reflection session slang snmp sockets spl sse sse2 ssl svg sysfs tcpd tiff unicode xml xorg zlib" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" ELIBC="glibc" INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby18" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="fbdev glint intel mach64 mga neomagic nv r128 radeon savage sis tdfx trident vesa via vmware voodoo"
Unset: CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, FFLAGS, INSTALL_MASK, LANG, LC_ALL, LINGUAS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS

Thanks.
_________________
Ronen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Posts: 7886
Location: Somewhere over Atlanta, Georgia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have issues with severely out of date Gentoo systems, and yours certainly qualifies. Best advice is to get the installation up to date first. If that's not practical, then let's look at the type of masking that grub currently has in your out of date system. Please post the output of
Code:
equery list -p grub
- John
_________________
I can confirm that I have received between 0 and 999 National Security Letters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fturco
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 290
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ronen Itzhaki. I don't understand. It seems you are running amd64 stable, but there is no stable GRUB 2 available. And there is no 1.97 or 1.98 available either, but only 2.00-r1 (for ~amd64): http://packages.gentoo.org/package/sys-boot/grub.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tryn
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 21 Dec 2002
Posts: 271

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronen Itzhaki

Do you have access to the internet??

From your emerge --info you are way behind.
1.Portage 2.1.8.3 ( not even in portage )
2.app-shells/bash ( this either )
3.dev-lang/python: ( this either )

Just to mention three. The list goes on.

You need to do a emerge --sync to update
Then not sure how much trouble it will be but first you need to update ( Portage )
And I'm not sure if this can happen with the ( Python ) you are using.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeddySeagoon
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Posts: 32320
Location: 56N 3W

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronen Itzhaki,

Code:
sys-apps/baselayout: 1.12.11.1
baselayout1 was dropped early May 2011.
It will be faster to reinstall an 18 month out of date system than to update it.

Doing the update will be very educational :)

Your bootloader is the least of your problems.
_________________
Regards,

NeddySeagoon

Computer users fall into two groups:-
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronen Itzhaki
n00b
n00b


Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello forum. thanks for your answers, but:


1. sync is out of question. Its a production platform so we move on with no syncs unless it's extremely critical.
We have a problem and assume Grub has a bug that cause it (Lilo works in the same disks environment and boot setup). Grub upgrade will probably solve it.


2. fturco: grub-2.* ebuilds are too far to fit. We received lots of missmatch ebuild errors, and unless we'll splice and change the ebuild it won't fit. We do that only if we must (and know what to change). I assume 1.98 and such are enough to solve the bug.


3. John: "equery list -p grub" output is:
/usr/lib64/portage/pym/portage/util/__init__.py:1121: DeprecationWarning: The 'myroot' parameter for portage.config.getvirtuals() is deprecated
result = lazy_item.func(*pargs, **kwargs)
[ Searching for package 'grub' in all categories among: ]
* installed packages
[I--] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r9 (0)
* Portage tree (/usr/portage)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.26 (0)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.28 (0)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.28-r1 (0)
[-P-] [M~] kde-misc/kgrubeditor-0.8.5 (0)
[-P-] [ ] media-gfx/grub-splashes-20091109 (0)
[-P-] [M-] sys-boot/grub-0.92-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.94-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r2 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r3 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.97 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r2 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r3 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r4 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r5 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r6 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r8 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.97.1 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.97.2 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.98 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-9999 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.96-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97-r6 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97-r9 (0)


Thanks a lot.
_________________
Ronen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaggyStyle
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 4956

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronen Itzhaki wrote:
Hello forum. thanks for your answers, but:


1. sync is out of question. Its a production platform so we move on with no syncs unless it's extremely critical.
We have a problem and assume Grub has a bug that cause it (Lilo works in the same disks environment and boot setup). Grub upgrade will probably solve it.


2. fturco: grub-2.* ebuilds are too far to fit. We received lots of missmatch ebuild errors, and unless we'll splice and change the ebuild it won't fit. We do that only if we must (and know what to change). I assume 1.98 and such are enough to solve the bug.


3. John: "equery list -p grub" output is:
/usr/lib64/portage/pym/portage/util/__init__.py:1121: DeprecationWarning: The 'myroot' parameter for portage.config.getvirtuals() is deprecated
result = lazy_item.func(*pargs, **kwargs)
[ Searching for package 'grub' in all categories among: ]
* installed packages
[I--] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r9 (0)
* Portage tree (/usr/portage)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.26 (0)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.28 (0)
[-P-] [M~] app-admin/grubconfig-1.28-r1 (0)
[-P-] [M~] kde-misc/kgrubeditor-0.8.5 (0)
[-P-] [ ] media-gfx/grub-splashes-20091109 (0)
[-P-] [M-] sys-boot/grub-0.92-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.94-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r2 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.96-r3 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.97 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r2 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r3 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r4 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r5 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r6 (0)
[-P-] [ ~] sys-boot/grub-0.97-r8 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.97.1 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.97.2 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-1.98 (0)
[-P-] [M ] sys-boot/grub-9999 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.96-r1 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97-r6 (0)
[-P-] [ ] sys-boot/grub-static-0.97-r9 (0)


Thanks a lot.


can you post the content of the relevant ebuild? you might need to move the ebuild to local overlay and modify it.

what is the bug you encounter?
_________________
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
ProjectFootball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronen Itzhaki
n00b
n00b


Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DaggyStyle, thats:


1. #### /usr/portage/sys-boot/grub/grub-1.98.ebuild #####
# Copyright 1999-2010 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: /var/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/sys-boot/grub/grub-1.98.ebuild,v 1.1 2010/03/10 19:47:34 vapier Exp $


# XXX: need to implement a grub.conf migration in pkg_postinst before we ~arch


inherit mount-boot eutils flag-o-matic toolchain-funcs


if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
EBZR_REPO_URI="http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/trunk/grub"
inherit autotools bzr
SRC_URI=""
else
SRC_URI="ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/${PN}/${P}.tar.gz
mirror://gentoo/${P}.tar.gz"
fi


DESCRIPTION="GNU GRUB 2 boot loader"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/"


LICENSE="GPL-3"
use multislot && SLOT="2" || SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS=""
IUSE="custom-cflags debug truetype multislot static"


RDEPEND=">=sys-libs/ncurses-5.2-r5
dev-libs/lzo
truetype? ( media-libs/freetype )"
DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
dev-lang/ruby"
PROVIDE="virtual/bootloader"


export STRIP_MASK="*/grub/*/*.mod"
QA_EXECSTACK="sbin/grub-probe sbin/grub-setup sbin/grub-mkdevicemap"


src_unpack() {
if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
bzr_src_unpack
else
unpack ${A}
fi
cd "${S}"
epatch "${FILESDIR}"/${PN}-1.96-genkernel.patch #256335
epatch_user


# autogen.sh does more than just run autotools
# need to eautomake due to weirdness #296013
if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
sed -i \
-e '/^\(auto\|ac\)/s:^:e:' \
-e "s:^eautomake:`which automake`:" \
autogen.sh
(. ./autogen.sh) || die
fi
}


src_compile() {
use custom-cflags || unset CFLAGS CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS
use static && append-ldflags -static


econf \
--disable-werror \
--sbindir=/sbin \
--bindir=/bin \
--libdir=/$(get_libdir) \
--disable-efiemu \
$(use_enable truetype grub-mkfont) \
$(use_enable debug mm-debug) \
$(use_enable debug grub-emu-usb) \
$(use_enable debug grub-fstest)
emake -j1 || die "making regular stuff"
}


src_install() {
emake DESTDIR="${D}" install || die
dodoc AUTHORS ChangeLog NEWS README THANKS TODO
cat <<-EOF >> "${D}"/lib*/grub/grub-mkconfig_lib
GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="Gentoo"
EOF
if use multislot ; then
sed -i "s:grub-install:grub2-install:" "${D}"/sbin/grub-install || die
mv "${D}"/sbin/grub{,2}-install || die
mv "${D}"/usr/share/info/grub{,2}.info || die
fi
}


setup_boot_dir() {
local boot_dir=$1
local dir=${boot_dir}/grub


if [[ ! -e ${dir}/grub.cfg ]] ; then
einfo "Running: grub-mkconfig -o '${dir}/grub.cfg'"
grub-mkconfig -o "${dir}/grub.cfg"
fi


#local install=grub-install
#use multislot && install="grub2-install --grub-setup=/bin/true"
#einfo "Running: ${install} "
#${install}
}


pkg_postinst() {
if use multislot ; then
elog "You have installed grub2 with USE=multislot, so to coexist"
elog "with grub1, the grub2 install binary is named grub2-install."
fi
setup_boot_dir "${ROOT}"boot
}
#### END ebuild ######


2. We have a storage with 12+ disks, trying to writer MBR data to ALL disks (no matter why). Grub can't write to the higher numbered disks. It's not the controller's fault and LILO succeeds doing it.


thanks.
_________________
Ronen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaggyStyle
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 4956

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronen Itzhaki wrote:
Hello DaggyStyle, thats:


1. #### /usr/portage/sys-boot/grub/grub-1.98.ebuild #####
# Copyright 1999-2010 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: /var/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/sys-boot/grub/grub-1.98.ebuild,v 1.1 2010/03/10 19:47:34 vapier Exp $


# XXX: need to implement a grub.conf migration in pkg_postinst before we ~arch


inherit mount-boot eutils flag-o-matic toolchain-funcs


if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
EBZR_REPO_URI="http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/trunk/grub"
inherit autotools bzr
SRC_URI=""
else
SRC_URI="ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/${PN}/${P}.tar.gz
mirror://gentoo/${P}.tar.gz"
fi


DESCRIPTION="GNU GRUB 2 boot loader"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/"


LICENSE="GPL-3"
use multislot && SLOT="2" || SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS=""
IUSE="custom-cflags debug truetype multislot static"


RDEPEND=">=sys-libs/ncurses-5.2-r5
dev-libs/lzo
truetype? ( media-libs/freetype )"
DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
dev-lang/ruby"
PROVIDE="virtual/bootloader"


export STRIP_MASK="*/grub/*/*.mod"
QA_EXECSTACK="sbin/grub-probe sbin/grub-setup sbin/grub-mkdevicemap"


src_unpack() {
if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
bzr_src_unpack
else
unpack ${A}
fi
cd "${S}"
epatch "${FILESDIR}"/${PN}-1.96-genkernel.patch #256335
epatch_user


# autogen.sh does more than just run autotools
# need to eautomake due to weirdness #296013
if [[ ${PV} == "9999" ]] ; then
sed -i \
-e '/^\(auto\|ac\)/s:^:e:' \
-e "s:^eautomake:`which automake`:" \
autogen.sh
(. ./autogen.sh) || die
fi
}


src_compile() {
use custom-cflags || unset CFLAGS CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS
use static && append-ldflags -static


econf \
--disable-werror \
--sbindir=/sbin \
--bindir=/bin \
--libdir=/$(get_libdir) \
--disable-efiemu \
$(use_enable truetype grub-mkfont) \
$(use_enable debug mm-debug) \
$(use_enable debug grub-emu-usb) \
$(use_enable debug grub-fstest)
emake -j1 || die "making regular stuff"
}


src_install() {
emake DESTDIR="${D}" install || die
dodoc AUTHORS ChangeLog NEWS README THANKS TODO
cat <<-EOF >> "${D}"/lib*/grub/grub-mkconfig_lib
GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="Gentoo"
EOF
if use multislot ; then
sed -i "s:grub-install:grub2-install:" "${D}"/sbin/grub-install || die
mv "${D}"/sbin/grub{,2}-install || die
mv "${D}"/usr/share/info/grub{,2}.info || die
fi
}


setup_boot_dir() {
local boot_dir=$1
local dir=${boot_dir}/grub


if [[ ! -e ${dir}/grub.cfg ]] ; then
einfo "Running: grub-mkconfig -o '${dir}/grub.cfg'"
grub-mkconfig -o "${dir}/grub.cfg"
fi


#local install=grub-install
#use multislot && install="grub2-install --grub-setup=/bin/true"
#einfo "Running: ${install} "
#${install}
}


pkg_postinst() {
if use multislot ; then
elog "You have installed grub2 with USE=multislot, so to coexist"
elog "with grub1, the grub2 install binary is named grub2-install."
fi
setup_boot_dir "${ROOT}"boot
}
#### END ebuild ######


2. We have a storage with 12+ disks, trying to writer MBR data to ALL disks (no matter why). Grub can't write to the higher numbered disks. It's not the controller's fault and LILO succeeds doing it.


thanks.

Ronen,

next time please wrap the ebuild in code tags.
if you desire to use that ebuild setup a local overlay, copy /usr/portage/sys-boot/grub/ to that overlay and modify the content of KEYWORDS to match your arch.
after that run repoman manifest from the grub's folder in the overlay and the msg above should go away.

do note that this might help you install the pkg but might still cause you problems as your system is outdated.

regarding the bug, have you checked latest patches for legacy grub? maybe it got fixed.
_________________
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
ProjectFootball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronen Itzhaki
n00b
n00b


Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 17
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations DaggyStyle! that was it.
Just why doesn't it work if U put KEYWORDS="..." on commandline? is it being overridden by the ebuild's KEYWORDS= ?
_________________
Ronen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaggyStyle
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 4956

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronen Itzhaki wrote:
Congratulations DaggyStyle! that was it.
Just why doesn't it work if U put KEYWORDS="..." on commandline? is it being overridden by the ebuild's KEYWORDS= ?


Congrads to you, not me.

KEYWORDS is not env var, it is an internal var
_________________
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
ProjectFootball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum