View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it a chance. If history is any indicator, it will probably happen in your lifetime.
pigeon768
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
What a joke. Europe hasn't gone 50 years without major internal violence in... well... ever. We won't even talk about aggression against others, the occasional genocidal rampage, or responsibility for every major war in modern history.

Congratulations. Pat yourselves on the back for managing to go ten years without impaling or filling mass graves with some subset of your own population!
and that coming from an american....
If we thought Obama actually deserved the prize, you'd have a point. But nobody actually does; we freely admit Obama is just as not-peaceful as Yassar Arafat and Henri Kissinger and Le Duc Tho and Anwar Sadat and the EU and all the other war mongers that have won the thing.

Not to mention Al Gore, whose award of the Nobel Peace Prize had nothing to do with peace.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
This is the same "Peace Prize" given to the terrorist Yasser Arafat? The same "Peace Prize" given to the current US president who has activated the military to strike foreign nations without congressional approval, has his own "kill list", and has been using drone strikes on "brown kids" in Asia for the past nearly 4 years? If so, the EU deserves it.

you forgot the blood shedding dictator supporting and indirectly mass murdering Kissinger.

Btw, Arafat was not given the peace prize for his struggle against the genocidal zionist slaughterers of his people but his sincerere efforts to end the blood shed peacefully at the end of his life.

Something that almost happened until some Zionist terrorist killed the Israelian PM and that shit for brains Netanjahu reverted back to the stone ages.

There is nobody to blame but the zionists and their usasian slaves.

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
pigeon768
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you calling me Asian?
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should make a new category, the Nobel Piece of Piss Prize. It's an award for the world leader that can extract the most urine while keeping a straight face.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When am I going to get my Nobel prize? For bottling up my inner rage.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
What a joke. Europe hasn't gone 50 years without major internal violence in... well... ever. We won't even talk about aggression against others, the occasional genocidal rampage, or responsibility for every major war in modern history.

Congratulations. Pat yourselves on the back for managing to go ten years without impaling or filling mass graves with some subset of your own population!

but, isn't that an achievement? you take a place that has had conflict for basicaclly a thousand years, and this organization comes about and there hasn't been a conflict within its borders since. that's worth something, no?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
Btw, Arafat was not given the peace prize for his struggle against the genocidal zionist slaughterers of his people but his sincerere efforts to end the blood shed peacefully at the end of his life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must have never heard of the Intifadas. This is where Arafat, having gotten nearly every demand in a negotiation (getting 51% in a negotiation is a victory), decided that not getting everything meant it was time to send out mentally challenged Arab kids strapped with bombs to blow up Jews in pizza parlors, school buses, and shopping centers.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
Muso wrote:
This is the same "Peace Prize" given to the terrorist Yasser Arafat? The same "Peace Prize" given to the current US president who has activated the military to strike foreign nations without congressional approval, has his own "kill list", and has been using drone strikes on "brown kids" in Asia for the past nearly 4 years? If so, the EU deserves it.

you forgot the blood shedding dictator supporting and indirectly mass murdering Kissinger.

Something that almost happened until some Zionist terrorist killed the Israelian PM and that shit for brains Netanjahu reverted back to the stone ages.

There is nobody to blame but the zionists and their usasian slaves.

Dude! You told me the next time you got some good mind altering drugs you would share!
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
When am I going to get my Nobel prize? For bottling up my inner rage.

Although it's commendable that you no longer have those rage-filled outbursts, you're not supposed to "bottle it up", you're supposed to sublimate it.

How do you sublimate it? Get a punching bag or a submissive, masochistic girlfriend, or become a police officer or a customer service person at a government agency (some kind of profession that legitimizes sadistically causing people suffering just because you feel like it).
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: