gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2 fails[SOLVED]
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
todd93
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2 fails[SOLVED] Reply with quote

Hi, I am returning a great deal of packages here back to stable from ~arch. I am not really having too much trouble with it, except for gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2. The emake fails, and I'm not sure I understand exactly why. I am getting the following error at the end of the emerge failure:
Code:

usr/include/libgdata/gdata/services/contacts/gdata-contacts-service.h:65:23: note: expected 'struct GDataAuthorizer *' but argument is of type 'char *'
e-book-backend-google.c: In function 'data_book_error_from_gdata_error':
e-book-backend-google.c:1463:23: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1463:23: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
e-book-backend-google.c:1466:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_BAD_AUTHENTICATION' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1469:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_NOT_VERIFIED' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1470:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_TERMS_NOT_AGREED' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1471:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_CAPTCHA_REQUIRED' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1472:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_ACCOUNT_DELETED' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1473:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_ACCOUNT_DISABLED' undeclared (first use in this function)
e-book-backend-google.c:1476:8: error: 'GDATA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_SERVICE_DISABLED' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[4]: *** [libebookbackendgoogle_la-e-book-backend-google.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3/addressbook/backends/google'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3/addressbook/backends'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3/addressbook'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3'
make: *** [all] Error 2
 * ERROR: gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
 *   emake failed
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3'

>>> Failed to emerge gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2, Log file:

>>>  '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/temp/build.log'

* Messages for package gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2:

* ERROR: gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
 *   emake failed
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r2/work/evolution-data-server-2.32.3'

gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-2.32.3-r1 fails in precisely the same manner which leads me to believe that the problem lies elsewhere. I could be wrong. I did find another thread on this subject, but it did not help me. I can post more of the failure if it is needed, let me know!

Thanks!

Todd

Last edited by todd93 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DONAHUE
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see: stable gnome:

dev-libs/libgdata
Latest version available: 0.8.1-r2
Latest version installed: 0.8.1-r2

gnome-extra/evolution-data-server
Latest version available: 2.32.3-r2
Latest version installed: 2.32.3-r2

dev-python/gdata
Latest version available: 2.0.14
Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
todd93
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONAHUE wrote:
I see: stable gnome:

dev-libs/libgdata
Latest version available: 0.8.1-r2
Latest version installed: 0.8.1-r2

gnome-extra/evolution-data-server
Latest version available: 2.32.3-r2
Latest version installed: 2.32.3-r2

dev-python/gdata
Latest version available: 2.0.14
Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]

DONAHUE,

Thank you so much, I swear I think I will owe you my very soul before I am done getting this machine back up to snuff!! I really appreciate it!! I have solved the problem with the evolution-data-server. It was so simple, as you may remember I have been dealing with trying to return as much as I can to stable from ~arch. I overlooked dev-libs/libgdata on /etc/portage/package.keywords. I struck it out, and unmerged a couple of things that the ~arch version depended on, and it is working!! Of course the packages I removed were ~arch versions that I had already struck, but the system had not downgraded yet.

Once again, thank you so much, you have been a HUGE help!!

Todd
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: