Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Bagel Head
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Bagel Head Reply with quote

There are no words for this.
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, clearly a trend...
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like Star Trek extras
_________________
It's later than you think
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
Look like Star Trek extras

Yes! :lol:

The Bagelorians, from Bagelor. They live in a zero-gravity environment, and use their foreheads like suction cups, to attach themselves to the wall when sleeping, and to each other, for leverage during sex. You can always tell a Bagelorian family on the road, because they're the ones with six or eight young dangling from the rear-view window, where their mother has stuck them to keep track of them.
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b


Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Location: Central Coast, NSW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like fuckheads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dmitchell
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 1159
Location: Austin, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many words for this. See synonyms for idiotic.
_________________
Your argument is invalid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 656
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand any body mods, tattoos included.

If it's your thing, enjoy. But it's essentially a gigantic "DON'T HIRE ME!" sign permanently worn on your body.
_________________
http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
auf alten Schiffen lernt man Segeln.
YOU'RE NOT A LIBERAL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 120
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Japanese Yakuza tattoos are bad-ass cool.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 758
Location: EU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
I don't understand any body mods, tattoos included.

If it's your thing, enjoy. But it's essentially a gigantic "DON'T HIRE ME!" sign permanently worn on your body.


some people aren't worried about being hired.

However, I saw this the other day and did think it was odd. With regards to other body mods, I quite like them actually. When they are tastefully done they can be quite nice. However, I am pretty conservative in this regard; arm tattoos and nose piercings are about as crazy as I would go.

For the record, I have neither.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prenj
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder Japan's demographic is looking like elves.
_________________
“If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 148
Location: Estados Unidos De América

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"National Geographic" - it wouldn't surprise a bit to find out that the whole story is out of whole cloth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 656
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
But Japanese Yakuza tattoos are bad-ass cool.


And anyone with a tattoo isn't allowed to use Onsen because of that.
_________________
http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
auf alten Schiffen lernt man Segeln.
YOU'RE NOT A LIBERAL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16114
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Bagel Head Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
There are no words for this.
There seems to be nothing redeemable about modern Japanese culture.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum