Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Muslim Parents Murder Daughter and other fucked up news.
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Muslim Parents Murder Daughter and other fucked up news. Reply with quote

http://www.nationalmemo.com/parents-found-guilty-of-murdering-daughter-in-uk/

Islam, religion of peace, women rights and parental love!

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Dubliner-found-guilty-of-raping-his-mother-on-Mothers-Day-161418395.html
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Man-raped-fiancee-after-they-bought-engagement-ring-court-hears-164399966.html

Irish...

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Mardok45
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm noticing that you like to post news articles that shows how despicable every other country/religion is.

Do... do you need to get some rage out of your system? It's okay, we're not going to judge.
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardok45, you could always troll him back. This is how it should be done:

Quote:
German prosecutor: Mother killed her 5 babies

A woman killed her five infants shortly after giving birth in secret at home and in the woods because each time she got pregnant she worried her husband would leave her if she had any more children, authorities said Thursday.

The woman, 28, who has been arrested on five counts of manslaughter, made a "comprehensive confession" to the killings after turning herself in as a six-year investigation closed in on her, said Ulrike Stahlmann-Liebelt, the head prosecutor in Flensburg, on Germany's border with Denmark.

Stahlmann-Liebelt said the woman, whose name was not released in accordance with German privacy laws, has two living children, aged 8 and 10. But then in 2006 she began hiding her pregnancies, staying away from doctors and hospitals and killing the infants after giving birth to two at home and three in the woods, she said.

"She had the impression her husband would leave her if she had any more children, and that's why she didn't tell anyone she was pregnant, including her husband," Stahlmann-Liebelt said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57521298/german-prosecutor-mother-killed-her-5-babies/
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
German Jewish leader tells Haaretz: Anti-Semitism mounting in my country

On Yom Kippur, Kramer says he made use of the gun, pointing to it "to scare off" a man who threatened him on a street in this city. "He yelled at me very aggressively ... asking me what I am doing here and that I had had no right to be here," Kramer said. "He also yelled at my children, [aged] 8 and 10," Kramer related, adding that the man came within five centimeters of his face.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/german-jewish-leader-tells-haaretz-anti-semitism-mounting-in-my-country.premium-1.467474
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see? not so hard to do that - instead of whining around.

But the jew has some balls - pushing the politicians to change laws just to make sure they can continue to mutilate babies. Just like they made sure they they still can kill animals gruesomely.

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Mardok45
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I don't troll people. Instead, I'll post an article from Feel Good News Inc.

Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egypt? oh yeah:

Quote:
A stunning video posted on the Internet is evidence that revenge and honor killings are on the increase in Egypt, according to an expert on the region.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/video-reveals-honor-killing-inside-morsis-egypt/

Quote:
“Honor killing is not a cultural practice, it is an Islamic practice. There are those who would like you to believe that honor killing is just a cultural practice and has nothing to do with Islam. That is a flat lie,” Gabriel said.

Last edited by energyman76b on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
But the jew has some balls - pushing the politicians to change laws just to make sure they can continue to mutilate babies. Just like they made sure they they still can kill animals gruesomely.

Relevance? And since when YOU care for jewish children? :lol:
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardok45 wrote:
Nah, I don't troll people. Instead, I'll post an article from Feel Good News Inc.

Hardly good news as egyptian authorities basically allow killing non-muslims.

Last edited by Koala Kid on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koala Kid wrote:
energyman76b wrote:

I care about children and the Grundgesetz. Also human rights. Thank you very much.

Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that you care about human rights.
Mardok45
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koala Kid wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:

Hardly good news? If anything, this is fantastic news. People are actually sticking up for each other. Across religions!

Party pooper!
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Islamic brotherhood has consulted with their Imams about what to do about this next year, and all have agreed that it is in keeping with Islamic law to kill them all, Christians and infidel-loving Muslims alike.
elyes
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koala Kid wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:

Israel do not allow killing non-Jew? :D
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elyes wrote:
Koala Kid wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:

Israel do not allow killing non-Jew? :D

Oh, only you could find the relevance and try to drag this discussion to the opposite direction (as you usually do).
But since you're asking - no. They kinda manage to do that to themselves :lol:
I'll leave to you to search for crime rate among israeli arabs.
mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
Koala Kid wrote:
energyman76b wrote:

I care about children and the Grundgesetz. Also human rights. Thank you very much.
so you care about retards and an outdated book of lies? oh my I hadn't figured you for a christian :lol:.

( Twitter | Blog | GitHub )
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdeininger wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
Koala Kid wrote:
energyman76b wrote:

so you care about retards and an outdated book of lies? oh my I hadn't figured you for a christian :lol:.

wtf? drunk?

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you guys tired of living under that thing we wrote for you? It was supposed to be temporary. When are you going to get around to drafting a real constitution of your own? Has the guilt-mongering and pussification become a way of life? Europe needs Germany to be strong, and it time for Germans to stand up again and assume their natural mantle as leaders of Europe! \o/
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablabla - the Grundgesetz is fine as it is. It has its shortcomings, sure, but 'Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar' is a pretty goodo protection from almost all crap.

You don't want to risk this - not with all those Bild-idiots and current corrupt assholes of politicos.

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
blablabla - the Grundgesetz is fine as it is. It has its shortcomings, sure, but 'Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar' is a pretty goodo protection from almost all crap.

Too vague. Too much room for interpretation. Google "death with dignity"; pretty easy to fit dignity into a program of mass extermination. Others might argue that killing all Muslims in combat and taking no prisoners preserves their dignity, by allowing them to feel martyred.
mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
mdeininger wrote:
energyman76b wrote:

wtf? drunk?
if I was drunk, I might actually believe your misguided patriotism...

no, cranky because of an acute case of gastroenteritis. oh wait, sorry, i keep forgetting about the "big words" thing: my tummy hurts and I have bloody, watery poopoo.

Hearing how "great" Germany is when it's quite the opposite is not exactly helping here. Mark my words: if you're working in IT, you might as well move. Cause it doesn't get much worse than Germany in that field. We're among the forerunners for every conceivable idiotic legislation in IT there ever was and ever will be. Because our politards have NO clue whatsoever when it comes to that. And to top it all off I need to buy all of my media in the UK 'cause in Germany we aren't adult enough to see the uncut. But I suppose I should just be happy the stuff is dubbed in German if I buy it here, shouldn't I?

BoneKracker wrote:
Aren't you guys tired of living under that thing we wrote for you? It was supposed to be temporary. When are you going to get around to drafting a real constitution of your own? Has the guilt-mongering and pussification become a way of life? Europe needs Germany to be strong, and it time for Germans to stand up again and assume their natural mantle as leaders of Europe! \o/
word broheim!

Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdeininger wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
word broheim!

Fuck no! I don't want to shoot germans, I'd rather hike with them and smoke a joint at 2000m above sea level.
mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
mdeininger wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
word broheim!

Fuck no! I don't want to shoot germans, I'd rather hike with them and smoke a joint at 2000m above sea level.
that's just politics, fortunately that has nothing to do with the people ;)

mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and energyladdy, since you love your GG so much, maybe you should read the whole thing one day. For example Article 3.3:
"(3) Niemand darf wegen seines Geschlechtes, seiner Abstammung, seiner Rasse, seiner Sprache, seiner Heimat und Herkunft, seines Glaubens, seiner religiösen oder politischen Anschauungen benachteiligt oder bevorzugt werden. Niemand darf wegen seiner Behinderung benachteiligt werden."

Pointing out how crazy these muslims and irish are can easily be construed as directly violating this paragraph if it incites hatred towards muslims or the irish.

But I don't blame you for forgetting about this one, after all the ministry of inner affairs keeps forgetting, too. Just recently too with that "Vermisst"-Campaign.

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: