Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[Rtaints] Where is Mittens birth certificate?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: [Rtaints] Where is Mittens birth certificate? Reply with quote

Quote:
Where's Romney's Birth Certificate?
Mitt Romney effectively distanced himself from those questioning President Obama's citizenship, but according to Joan Vennochi, no one has ever seen Romney's birth certificate.

Romney says he was born in Detroit but It turns out that birth records "are restricted in Michigan and only a person or parent named on the record, or a legal guardian or representative can request a copy." Vennochi couldn't get a copy and Romney's aides wouldn't help.

Josh Green: "Long story short: Mitt Romney still has not produced a 'certificate of live birth.' And we know for a fact that as a young man he spent years living in a foreign country that looks down on America. A country that is intimately familiar with colonial thinking."


http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/04/14/wheres_romneys_birth_certificate.html

Also, Mitts is half-latino.
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 148
Location: Estados Unidos De América

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then we should ask his legal guardian to request a copy of his birth certificate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 147

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's from Tasmania. You can tell by the German accent, not to mention his famed sense of humour.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's got to be the best thing I've seen from The Onion. But not hard, since I generally don't find them funny.

I know Mitt missionaried in France, for the smokes, booze and hos, but he would've been a teen at that point. I haven't heard anything to (credibly) suggest he was out of the country around the time of his birth.

tl;dr loldbags
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
He's from Tasmania. You can tell by the German accent, not to mention his famed sense of humour.


lol
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
That's got to be the best thing I've seen from The Onion. But not hard, since I generally don't find them funny.

I know Mitt missionaried in France, for the smokes, booze and hos, but he would've been a teen at that point. I haven't heard anything to (credibly) suggest he was out of the country around the time of his birth.

tl;dr loldbags


it doesn't matter. He's refused to offer a birth certificate for public inspection after repeated requests!
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was he out of the country around the time of his birth?
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Was he out of the country around the time of his birth?


who knows? babies look all the same...
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simple. If he wasn't known to be outside of the country around that time, there is no reasonable claim to worry about his birth certificate. Non-issue, other than butt-hurt.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Was he out of the country around the time of his birth?


I dunno. I suppose you'll check his birth certificate to find out.
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, no need to.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Nah, no need to.


did you say the same about Obama?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course not, there was a demonstrable need in that case. Asking for Romney's is a Dbag butt-hurt reaction because they didn't like their savior being questioned about his past.

If someone presents a credible claim that Romney was out of the country around the time of his birth, then fine. I'd want to see it as well. But you as well as sugar know there is no reason to ask for Romney's. Except the butt-hurt.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ichbinsisyphos
Guru
Guru


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 547

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't he just show the birth certificate to the public and put an end to the rumors? What does he have to hide?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Of course not, there was a demonstrable need in that case. Asking for Romney's is a Dbag butt-hurt reaction because they didn't like their savior being questioned about his past.

If someone presents a credible claim that Romney was out of the country around the time of his birth, then fine. I'd want to see it as well. But you as well as sugar know there is no reason to ask for Romney's. Except the butt-hurt.


ans Obama was out of country around the time of his birth?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichbinsisyphos wrote:
Why doesn't he just show the birth certificate to the public and put an end to the rumors? What does he have to hide?

He'd be a fool not to, although Romney has stayed away from the 'Birther' stuff so far. Even if there are only two or three people purporting to want to see it because they think they are being clever, it's another free reminder to the tens of millions of others for whom the authenticity of Obama's documents remain uncertain. If Democrats were smart, they would strike the phrase "birth certificate" from their vocabulary until the election is over.
_________________
juniper wrote:
I use ubuntu, which is why I am posting here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
ans Obama was out of country around the time of his birth?
lol, so you comment in this thread knowing nothing of the history. That's funny.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichbinsisyphos wrote:
Why doesn't he just show the birth certificate to the public and put an end to the rumors? What does he have to hide?


He went to an Islamic school in Mexico.
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
out of the country around the time of his birth

:lol:
_________________
juniper wrote:
I use ubuntu, which is why I am posting here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
ans Obama was out of country around the time of his birth?
lol, so you comment in this thread knowing nothing of the history. That's funny.


no, please explain. I don't want to search for it because I am sure that I will stumble across some birther and tea party garbage. Just the facts please.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16106
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. He was out of the country around the time of his birth.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
OK. He was out of the country around the time of his birth.


Just like Mitt.
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugar wrote:
pjp wrote:
OK. He was out of the country around the time of his birth.


Just like Mitt.

Speaking of being out of country, I read that New Zealand has a negative migration rate (three times as many people going as coming). Why would that be?
_________________
juniper wrote:
I use ubuntu, which is why I am posting here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
sugar wrote:
pjp wrote:
OK. He was out of the country around the time of his birth.


Just like Mitt.

Speaking of being out of country, I read that New Zealand has a negative migration rate (three times as many people going as coming). Why would that be?


there's a mining boom in Western Australia. There are practically no restrictions between people moving between NZ and Australia, but there are record numbers leaving for Australia.

We were more affected by the recession compared to Australia, who did not see a recession at all. Note that the New Zealand government did nothing in response to the 2009 economic crisis except give tax cuts to the rich.
_________________
Jesus Could Be Their Candidate and the Republicans Would Still Lose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1564
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugar wrote:
Note that the New Zealand government did nothing in response to the 2009 economic crisis except give tax cuts to the rich.

Wat!? I thought you had a good peopleish government. They gave ZOMG tax cuts to teh rich?1!!? :P
_________________
juniper wrote:
I use ubuntu, which is why I am posting here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum