Obama Campaign "Home for the Holidays" How-To
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Obama Campaign "Home for the Holidays" How-To Reply with quote

Watch and learn how to convince your parents and grand-parents to vote for Barack Obama, because the only reason they don't want to vote for him is because they are old people, and old people are stubborn and ignorant.

Do your part, and share your wisdom and wealth of knowledge about how the world really works with those stupid old farts who don't know what's good for them and need you to tell them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqPTUv0FBgM

Don't hold back, these ignorant old fucks need an intervention. Oh, and if you're 20-something with a pointy hair-do, be sure to remember that Barack Obama, who is a freaking Baby Boomer, is "from our generation".

Last edited by Bones McCracker on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol:

Step in line and support Komrade Obama!

I love the top comment :
Quote:
That's funny, they want you to "Spread the good news of President Obama", doesn't there have to actually BE some good news, before you can spread it?

Clete2
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Obama Campaign "Home for the Holidays" How-To Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Oh, and if you're 20-something with a pointy hair-do, be sure to remember that Barack Obama, who is a freaking Baby Boomer, is "from our generation".

OBLABLA IS SO HIP!

Blasphemy, BK, BLASPHEMY!
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now compare that with the ads all your Republican presidents have made. Now, just by seeing this ad, I'm convinced and I'm not even American.
big dave
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Now compare that with the ads all your Republican presidents have made. Now, just by seeing this ad, I'm convinced and I'm not even American.

this is the problem. obama was fucking terrible for society. but all republicans can do are get a bunch of bumbling monkeys and an old guy.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the Tea Party effect. Anyone remotely credible has been scared off. It will be at least ten years, and at least one more Clinton presidency, before a republican gets to warm the throne in a White House bathroom.
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big dave wrote:
notageek wrote:

this is the problem. obama was fucking terrible for society. but all republicans can do are get a bunch of bumbling monkeys and an old guy.
Yeah, but the old guy is right, about almost EVERYTHING. There used to be a time when people actually respected the wisdom of their elders. Now anyone over 50 is labelled stubborn and old fashioned.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big dave wrote:
notageek wrote:

I thought Jon Huntsman was the guy for the job, but apparently I'm alone in that assessment. :lol:
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: