View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnackMasterX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Amahi Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to setup a streaming media server on my gentoo box and I was planning on using jinzora but upon some research stumbled across Amahi which looked much nicer than jinzora and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how I could get it installed on my gentoo box? For the sake of experimentation I threw Fedora 14 on my craptop to see how quickly I could get Amahi setup and running and mess around with it but I quickly remembered that Fedora is horrible (more like I just don't know how to use it). I can't get my wireless working at all on here (thats pretty much my only issue, internet access is rather important to me). So that being said, I want to see if anyone thinks I might be able to get this running on my gentoo box and how to handle any dependencies it will need. You can visit the projects homepage at www.amahi.org

Let me know what the possibilities are please, if I can manage to make a successful install this will definitately become an ebuild :-)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: