Sync all your devices
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liinnu
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Sync all your devices Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question. My goal is to synchronize my HTC Desire Z, a notebook and my workstation. For that, I thought I should set up a web server (Apache2) and install a groupware on it. It is very important that I have everywhere a two-way sync (i.e. server <-> htc, server <-> notebook, server <-> workstation). I "just" want to sync my calendar and address book. On both (notebook, workstation) I work with thunderbird and lightning. I found Synthesis for the way server <-> htc. So this direction is no problem. My problem is the notebook and workstation. I need a groupware, which is able to handle with thunderbird and lightning and supports SyncMl (for htc). Is there someone who know an appropriate groupware?
Are there any other solutions than groupware? A tool or something like that, which I can install on the web server to sync my devices?
For my use, it is not important to have a "web access" (I will never use that)! I need a web server because there's no solution to sync (calendar, address book) workstation <-> htc.
And I want to mention that Google is no solution for me!
I'm very thankful for your help!

cheers

liinnu

ps: There's a groupware called Sogo: Have anybody install it on gentoo? Probably this would do the job but my first impression is that it looks very complicated to install it. I didn't found a how to or something like that.
I'm sorry for my poor english :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: