Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[kde-testing] and [kde-crazy] KDE4 overlays thread (part 3)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hunky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been up to now blissfully not very aware of if packages were from portage or kde-testing. I believe I had unmasked 4.2 in kde-testing when it came out and did what I needed to do to keep it updated to now 4.2.3. It may be portage now. I haven't used anything from qting-edge until now from trying out 4.2.87 and needing that PyQt4 version.

I haven't really had any problems to speak of with kde-4.2.3 but I suppose it could be I've screwed up between portage and kde-testing. I could just revert back to what I had and forget 4.2.87 but I did want to give it a try. Seems like the pykde4 version that I'm trying to emerge is colliding with already installed version but I don't have a great grasp of this. cheers, JD

[edit] I guess my question would be if there was a way to find out what I've borked. I'm not sure that when I type emerge -avu @world that pykde4-4.2.87 should be wanting to install in a slot (NS) but also colliding with the already installed pykde4-4.2.3. How bad might it break things to uninstall the 4.2.3 version and slot install the 4.2.87 version?
StringCheesian
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cereza wrote:
Excuse me but... what is the difference between:

KDE-4.2 live (4.2.9999) in the kde-testing overlay.
KDE live (9999) in the kde-testing overlay.

4.2.9999 is the stable branch, the one they make 4.2.x releases from. Use this if you want to watch 4.2.3 turn into 4.2.4.

4.999 is the UNstable branch, which is where 4.3 beta 1 came from and what will develop into beta 2, rc 1, and then 4.3.0 final.
wrc1944
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hunky,
Are you using the kdeprefix USE flag? If so, you should have both 4.2.3 and 4.2.87 in /usr/kde/. If you aren't using kdeprefix, maybe that might explain the pykde4-4.2.87/pykde4-4.2.3 collisions. On the other hand, if it wants to install in a slot, the collisions would make no sense (at least to me).

When you update kde-testing, many things can change everytime time. I always go back and check if all my stuff in /etc/portage/ is still correct. At times, my masking/unmasking and keywords have stopped working, and I have had to refigure it all out in order to keep portage from trying to downgrade stuff or even find the needed ebuilds in the overlay.

I have always used symlinking in /etc/portage as recommended in the overlay Documentatiion README's, which as I understood it is supposed to prevent problems like that when the overlay is updated. Apparently, this is still a work-in-progress, as I invariably run into problems most times I update the overlay. Especially since I am using both kde-testing and qting-edge.

More likely, I'm probably just missing something basic, or have made stupid mistakes in my editing or adding/removing packages in /etc/portage and/or the overlays. :roll:

In order to get things to work, I always seem to have to add stuff directly into an "other" file that I create in the package.unmask or package.keywords directories in the overlay Documentation itself. I realize this can't be correct, but it seems the only way I can get it to work. My problem is that every time I update the overlays, I have to redo everything :? I'm using both qting-edge and kde-testing live 9999 for a long time, and always get them to work, but my procedure is really getting ridiculous.

Whatever I'm stupidly missing, I sure would like to be enlightened. :?

hunky- please excuse my digression, but rest assured lots of us are having weird inexplicable problems, too. :wink:
OpenRC Gentoo ~amd64 plasma, glibc-2.36-r7, gcc-13.2.1_p20230304
kernel-6.9.1 USE=experimental python3_11
titoucha
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4.2.88 is out
hunky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrc1944 wrote:
hunky,
Are you using the kdeprefix USE flag? If so, you should have both 4.2.3 and 4.2.87 in /usr/kde/. If you aren't using kdeprefix, maybe that might explain the pykde4-4.2.87/pykde4-4.2.3 collisions. On the other hand, if it wants to install in a slot, the collisions would make no sense (at least to me).

I have always used symlinking in /etc/portage as recommended in the overlay Documentatiion README's, which as I understood it is supposed to prevent problems like that when the overlay is updated.

I am using kdeprefix. In /usr/kde I have 3.5, 4.2, 4.3, and live from perhaps something I did several months ago.

The "NS" on pykde4-4.2.87 when I do an emerge -avu @world shows slotted, but it is colliding with previous pykde4 installed in the directories I mentioned above that don't appear to necessarily be in any slot. Just /usr/share/sip/PyKDE4 and also the /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/PyKDE4 directory.

I guess I'm guilty of not symlinking the unmask and keyword files but just grabbing them from the Docs directory and tweaking to make them work, since they usually miss a package or two.

thanks for your note. I'm about to just try uninstalling pykde4 and letting the update proceed. Then try rev-dep rebuild to see what happens. I've always got fvwm and fluxbox installed to fall back on if I really mess up. /jim
hunky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
>>> Emerging (3 of 99) kde-base/libknotificationitem-4.2.88 from kde
 * kdelibs-experimental-4.2.88.tar.lzma RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ...                                                            [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...                                                                                                                 
 * Unpacking parts of kdelibs-experimental-4.2.88.tar.lzma to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libknotificationitem-4.2.88/work ...        [ ok ]
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libknotificationitem-4.2.88/work                                                         
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libknotificationitem-4.2.88/work/libknotificationitem-4.2.88 ...                       

* Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE!  Value for $EPATCH_SOURCE is:
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/kde-base/libknotificationitem/files/4.2.88-cmake.patch
 *   ( 4.2.88-cmake.patch )                                                                     

* ERROR: kde-base/libknotificationitem-4.2.88 failed.
 * Call stack:                                       
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_prepare
 *             environment, line 3785:  Called kde4-meta_src_prepare
 *             environment, line 3010:  Called kde4-base_src_prepare
 *             environment, line 2680:  Called base_src_prepare     
 *             environment, line  573:  Called base_src_util 'autopatch'
 *             environment, line  623:  Called epatch '/usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/kde-base/libknotificationitem/files/4.2.88-cmake.patch'                                                                                                                               
 *             environment, line 1738:  Called die                                                                                       
 * The specific snippet of code:                                                                                                         
 *                   die "Cannot find \$EPATCH_SOURCE!";                                                                                 
 *  The die message:                                                                                                                     
 *   Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE!           

[edit] After this error I tried emerge --resume --skipfirst and I got an error message saying invalid resume list. So I just did a emerge -avu @world again and things are progressing. It stumbled again on pykde4 - colliding with pykde4-4.2.3. I tried to uninstall that and it said it couldn't because it was part of the set kdebindings-4.2. So I unmerged that which unmerged some kross stuff and pykde4. Now pykde4-4.2.88 compiled - so will see what the fallout may be, if any.
wrc1944
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hunky,
Have you checked your /var/lib/portage/world and world_sets files for something amiss?
BTW, I've found it better for me if I always use emerge -v1 to keep all of my overlay stuff like kde-svn and qting-edge out of world and world_sets. Previously, in emerging/removing various files or sets from different kde/qt versions if they wound up listed in world/world_sets they would cause problems trying to draw in unwanted versions of various stuff.

Keep us posted on your pykde4 adventures. :)
OpenRC Gentoo ~amd64 plasma, glibc-2.36-r7, gcc-13.2.1_p20230304
kernel-6.9.1 USE=experimental python3_11
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KDE-4.3 worked HORRIBLE here, I had to downgrade to 4.2. I really don't know the deal...

Anyway, when I use konqueror with other wm (e17 for instance) it does not recognizes any kind of application. I mean, every single file I try to open it asks for the program name, and if I try to save this information it does not really saves. There is something that I'm supposed to initialize in order to get this working outside a KDE session?
cruzki123
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having problems instaling kde-l10n (useflag es)

Code:

-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/demangle.1                         
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/swappo.1                           
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/cvslastchange.1                   
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/cxxmetric.1                       
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/qtdoc.1                           
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/split2po.1                         
-- Installing: /home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/image/usr/share/man/es/man1/create_cvsignore.1                 
CMake Error at kde-l10n-es-4.2.88/docs/kdesdk/scripts/cmake_install.cmake:120 (FILE):                                       
  file INSTALL cannot find file                                                                                             
  "/home/portage/portage/kde-base/kde-l10n-4.2.88/work_build/kde-l10n-es-4.2.88/docs/kdesdk/scripts/adddebug.1"             
  to install.                                                                                                               
Call Stack (most recent call first):                                                                                         
  kde-l10n-es-4.2.88/docs/kdesdk/cmake_install.cmake:47 (INCLUDE)                                                           
  kde-l10n-es-4.2.88/docs/cmake_install.cmake:52 (INCLUDE)                                                                   
  kde-l10n-es-4.2.88/cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)                                                                       
  cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)   

any idea?
hunky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrc1944 wrote:
hunky,
Have you checked your /var/lib/portage/world and world_sets files for something amiss?
BTW, I've found it better for me if I always use emerge -v1 to keep all of my overlay stuff like kde-svn and qting-edge out of world and world_sets. Previously, in emerging/removing various files or sets from different kde/qt versions if they wound up listed in world/world_sets they would cause problems trying to draw in unwanted versions of various stuff.

Keep us posted on your pykde4 adventures. :)

Here's my world_sets, which has some appearance of irregularity (for instance no kdenetwork-4.2, but it is installed):
Code:

@kdeadmin
@kdeartwork
@kdeartwork-4.2
@kdeartwork-4.3
@kdebase
@kdebase-4.2
@kdegraphics
@kdegraphics-4.2
@kdemultimedia
@kdemultimedia-4.3
@kdenetwork
@kdenetwork-4.3
@kdepim-4.2
@kdepim-4.3
@kdesdk-4.2
@kdeutils
@kdeutils-4.3
@system
Obviously haven't gotten 4.3 installed fully yet. For instance I haven't even tried @kdebase-4.3 yet- just the sets installed that didn't require pykde4.
My world file only has kde-base/marble and kde-misc/krusader in it for kde and has no python reference, so I don't know. I always try to use emerge -av1 on things that I think should be installed as dependencies, but sometimes may forget.

Now I have a package collision with plasma-workspace-4.2.88:
Code:
 Detected file collision(s):
 *      /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/PyKDE4/plasmascript.py
unless maybe if I do a -python in the package.use file. I'm still having that libknotificationitem problem though.
mziab
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else experiencing crashes with pykde4?

Code:
Python 2.5.4 (r254:67916, Apr 20 2009, 11:28:25)
[GCC 4.3.3] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> from PyKDE4.plasma import *
Segmentation fault

"plasmoidviewer some_python_plasmoid" crashes too, as well as plasma-desktop after adding a pythonoid.

Code:
[ebuild   R   ] dev-python/sip-4.8_pre20090525  USE="-debug" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] dev-python/PyQt4-4.5_pre20090525  USE="X dbus doc examples opengl qt3support sql svg webkit xmlpatterns -assistant -debug -phonon" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88  USE="kdeprefix -akonadi -debug -examples -semantic-desktop" 0 kB [2]

mteam | mziab's blog | roslin
cruzki123
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mziab wrote:
Anyone else experiencing crashes with pykde4?

Code:
Python 2.5.4 (r254:67916, Apr 20 2009, 11:28:25)
[GCC 4.3.3] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> from PyKDE4.plasma import *
Segmentation fault

"plasmoidviewer some_python_plasmoid" crashes too, as well as plasma-desktop after adding a pythonoid.

Code:
[ebuild   R   ] dev-python/PyQt4-4.5_pre20090525  USE="X dbus doc examples opengl qt3support sql svg webkit xmlpatterns -assistant -debug -phonon" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88  USE="kdeprefix -akonadi -debug -examples -semantic-desktop" 0 kB [2]

I do. If I tried to open system-config-printer-kde I have a segfault.[/quote]

Code:

python[21574]: segfault at 108 ip 00007f5034ba1de3 sp 00007fff3f4c6a50 error 4 in sip.so[7f5034b94000+14000]
mziab
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dug a bit deeper and gdb had this to say:
Code:
0xb3d13591 in createEnumType (client=0xb32a84a0, etd=0xb32a7ddc, mod_dict=0xb32c7a44) at siplib.c:4352
4352            dict = (sipTypeAsPyTypeObject((sipTypeDef *)scope_ctd))->tp_dict;

Some more info:
Code:
#0  0xb3db7e51 in createEnumType (client=0xb334c120, etd=0xb334ba5c, mod_dict=0xb336ba44) at siplib.c:4352
#1  0xb3db32ce in sip_api_init_module (client=0xb334c120, mod_dict=0xb336ba44) at siplib.c:1087
#2  0xb325103d in initkdecore () from /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyKDE4/kdecore.so

mteam | mziab's blog | roslin
Ceniza
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finswimmer wrote:
Hello,

I am trying kdebluetooth4, but it does not work:
Code:
$/usr/kde/4.2/bin/kbluetooth4
kbluetooth4(9987) Solid::Control::ManagerBasePrivate::loadBackend: Backend loaded:  "BlueZ"
kbluetooth4(9987) Solid::Control::BluetoothManager::buildDeviceList: UBI List  ()
kbluetooth4(9987) KBlueTray::offlineMode: offline Mode

There is no tray icon or something like that.

Code:
$/usr/kde/4.2/bin/kbluetooth4-inputwizard
kbluetooth4-wizard(10030) Solid::Control::ManagerBasePrivate::loadBackend: Backend loaded:  "BlueZ"
kbluetooth4-wizard(10030) BluezBluetoothManager::defaultInterface: Calling Backend Default Interface
QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
kbluetooth4-wizard(10030) Solid::Control::BluetoothManagerPrivate::findRegisteredBluetoothInterface: findRegisteredBluetoothInterface  ""
kbluetooth4-wizard(10030) Solid::Control::BluetoothManagerPrivate::findRegisteredBluetoothInterface: Creating New Interface  ""
kbluetooth4-wizard(10030) Solid::Control::BluetoothManagerPrivate::findRegisteredBluetoothInterface: Calling Backend to Creating New Interface  ""
process 10030: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were incorrect, assertion "path != NULL" failed in file dbus-message.c line 1070.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
  D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
KCrash: Application 'kbluetooth4-inputwizard' crashing...
sock_file=/home/tobi/.kde4.2/socket-tobi-desktop/kdeinit4__0
kbluetooth4-wizard(10029): Communication problem with  "kbluetooth4-wizard" , it probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)" "

So what is the right way to access a mobile phone via bluetooth and KDE?

Thanks
Tobi

I had the same problem for a long time, and the way to solve it was to modify a config file.

The file you want to modify is /etc/dbus-1/system.d/bluetooth.conf. What you want to add to it is the following policy:

Quote:

<policy group="bluetooth">
<allow send_destination="org.bluez"/>
</policy>

Just be sure the group bluetooth exists and the users you want to grant access to belong to it.
m1k0
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mziab wrote:

Code:

Where can I find this ebuilds?
----
qting-edge overlay
m1k0
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have problem with
Code:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/work/pykde4-4.2.88/python/pykde4/sip/kio/kabstractfilemodule.sip: In function ‘const sipTypeDef* sipSubClass_KAbstractFileModule(void**)’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/work/pykde4-4.2.88/python/pykde4/sip/kio/kabstractfilemodule.sip:170: warning: ‘KCrashBookmarkImporter’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kbookmarkimporter_crash.h:36)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/work/pykde4-4.2.88/python/pykde4/sip/kio/kabstractfilemodule.sip:216: warning: ‘Connection’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/connection.h:49)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/work/pykde4-4.2.88/python/pykde4/sip/kio/kabstractfilemodule.sip:270: warning: ‘PasswordDialog’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/passworddialog.h:38)
sipkiopart0.cpp: In function ‘PyObject* meth_KIO_TCPSlaveBase_SslResult_testFlag(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
sipkiopart0.cpp:11558: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘KIO::TCPSlaveBase::SslResultDetail’
sipkiopart0.cpp:11558: error:   initializing argument 1 of ‘bool QFlags<Enum>::testFlag(Enum) const [with Enum = KIO::TCPSlaveBase::SslResultDetail]’
sipkiopart0.cpp: In function ‘PyObject* meth_KIO_SlaveInterface_setConnection(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
sipkiopart0.cpp:14351: warning: ‘Connection’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/connection.h:49)
sipkiopart0.cpp: In function ‘PyObject* meth_KIO_SlaveInterface_connection(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
sipkiopart0.cpp:14382: warning: ‘Connection’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/connection.h:49)
make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kio.dir/sip/kio/sipkiopart0.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kio.dir/all] Błąd 2
make: *** [all] Błąd 2
 * ERROR: kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88 failed.
 * Call stack:
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_compile
 *             environment, line 4038:  Called kde4-meta_src_compile
 *             environment, line 3000:  Called kde4-base_src_compile
 *             environment, line 2717:  Called cmake-utils_src_compile
 *             environment, line 1045:  Called cmake-utils_src_make
 *             environment, line 1124:  Called die
 *           emake "$@" || die "Make failed!";
 *  The die message:
 *   Make failed!
 * If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
 * A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88/temp/environment'.
 * This ebuild used the following eclasses from overlays:
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-meta.eclass
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-functions.eclass
 * This ebuild is from an overlay named 'kde': '/usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/'

>>> Failed to emerge kde-base/pykde4-4.2.88, Log file:

I have
=dev-python/PyQt4-4.5_pre20090529
=dev-python/sip-4.8_pre20090529
from qting-edge overlay
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amarok-9999:2 currently doesn't build on my system:

Code:
-- Checking if the QtScript Qt Bindings are installed.
-- includes /usr/include/qt4/QtCore;/usr/include/qt4/QtScript;/usr/include;/usr/include/KDE;/usr/include/KDE;/usr/include;/usr/include/qt4/QtXmlPatterns;/usr/include/qt4/QtWebKit;/usr/include/qt4/QtDBus;/usr/include/qt4/QtTest;/usr/include/qt4/QtUiTools;/usr/include/qt4/QtScript;/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg;/usr/include/qt4/QtXml;/usr/include/qt4/QtSql;/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL;/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork;/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner;/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner;/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support;/usr/include/qt4/QtGui;/usr/include/qt4/QtCore;/usr/include/qt4/Qt;/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default;/usr/include/qt4;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include;/usr/include libraries /usr/lib64/qt4/libQtScript.so;/usr/lib64/qt4/libQtCore.so;-lpthread;/usr/lib64/qt4/libQtGui.so;-L/usr/lib64;-lkdecore;-lkdeui
-- Performing Test BINDINGS_RUN_RESULT

It keeps hanging there forever. I'm not sure if that wasn't introduced with kde:4.3

See also: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=189367
reavertm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still are trying to find the problem and not just disable test - of course package in tree won't have one.
jeanfrancis
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m1k0 wrote:

I have
=dev-python/PyQt4-4.5_pre20090529
=dev-python/sip-4.8_pre20090529
from qting-edge overlay

I've got the same problem here. I can't compile pykde4, even rebuilding sip and PyQt4 before. Is there any way to get this working?
KAMIKAZE_
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I have this problem when trying to build kde-base/nepomuk-9999... never had a success with it

Code:
>>> Unpacking source...
 * Fetching disabled since 1 hours has not passed since last update.
 * Using existing repository copy at revision 976608.
 *    working copy: /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/kdebase-runtime/runtime

* Exporting parts of working copy to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999 ...
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999 ...
>>> Working in BUILD_DIR: "/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999_build"
loading initial cache file /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/temp/gentoo_common_config.cmake
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.1 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib64/libX11.so
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H - found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found Automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- Found Perl: /usr/bin/perl
-- Phonon Version: 4.3.50
-- Found Phonon: /usr/lib64/libphonon.so
-- Found Phonon Includes: /usr/include/KDE;/usr/include
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Found KDE 4.3 include dir: /usr/kde/live/include
-- Found KDE 4.3 library dir: /usr/kde/live/lib64
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/kde/live/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- Strigi API needs 'signed char'
-- Found Strigi: /usr/lib64/libstreams.so
-- Found Soprano version 2.2.67: /usr/lib64/libsoprano.so
-- Found Soprano includes: /usr/include
-- Found Soprano Index: /usr/lib64/libsopranoindex.so
-- Found Soprano Client: /usr/lib64/libsopranoclient.so
-- Found Soprano Plugin Dir: /usr/share/soprano/plugins
-- Found Soprano Plugins: nquadparser nquadserializer raptorparser raptorserializer redlandbackend
-- Found NEPOMUK: /usr/kde/live/lib64/libnepomuk.so
-- Found SLP: /usr/lib64/libslp.so
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_TIME_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_TIME_H - found
-- Found CLucene library: /usr/lib64/libclucene.so
-- Found CLucene include dir: /usr/include
-- Found CLucene library dir: /usr/lib64
-- Found CLucene: /usr/lib64/libclucene.so version 0.9.21b
-- Performing Test __NEPOMUK_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test __NEPOMUK_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Found LibKNotificationItem-1: /usr/kde/live/lib64/libknotificationitem-1.so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these packages.
   * Soprano - Soprano Libraries
   * Nepomuk - Nepomuk Libraries
   * Soprano Storage Backend - Soprano Libraries
   * Soprano raptor parser plugin - Soprano Libraries
   * OpenSLP - SLP (Service Location Protocol) implementation
   * CLucene - C++ search engine

-- Congratulations! All external packages have been found.

-- <<< Gentoo configuration >>>
Build type: Gentoo
Install path: /usr/kde/live

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999_build
>>> Source configured.
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999 ...
>>> Working in BUILD_DIR: "/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999_build"
make -j3
Scanning dependencies of target kdeinit_nepomukserver_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target sopranobackend_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kcm_nepomuk_automoc
[  0%] Built target sopranobackend_automoc
Generating legacystoragebridge.moc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukstorage_automoc
Generating servicemanager.moc
Generating nepomukserverkcm.moc
Generating modelcopyjob.moc
Generating nepomukserver.moc
Generating processcontrol.moc
Generating repository.moc
Generating moc_servicecontroller.cpp
Generating folderselectionmodel.moc
Generating storage.moc
[  0%] Built target kdeinit_nepomukserver_automoc
[  0%] Generating nepomukcore.moc
Built target kcm_nepomuk_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukontologyloader_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukmigration1_automoc
Generating graphretriever.moc
Generating migration1.moc
[  0%] Built target nepomukstorage_automoc
Generating ontologyloader.moc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukfilewatch_automoc
Generating ontologymanagermodel.moc
Generating metadatamover.moc
[  0%] Built target nepomukmigration1_automoc
[  0%] Built target nepomukontologyloader_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukstrigiservice_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukqueryservice_automoc
Generating folder.moc
Generating eventmonitor.moc
Generating nepomukfilewatch.moc
Generating systray.moc
Generating folderconnection.moc
[  0%] Built target nepomukfilewatch_automoc
Generating searchcore.moc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukservicestub_automoc
Generating statuswidget.moc
Generating servicecontrol.moc
Generating searchthread.moc
Generating filesystemwatcher.moc
Generating queryservice.moc
[  0%] Built target nepomukservicestub_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kio_nepomuksearch_automoc
Generating strigiserviceconfig.moc
[  0%] Built target nepomukqueryservice_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target doc-manpage-man-nepomukserver
[  0%] Generating queryserviceclient.moc
Generating nepomukserver.8
Generating strigiservice.moc
Generating kio_nepomuksearch.moc
Generating indexscheduler.moc
Generating moc_strigiserviceadaptor.cpp
Generating moc_searchfolder.cpp
[  0%] Built target nepomukstrigiservice_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target doc-manpage-man-nepomukservicestub
[  0%] [  0%] Built target kio_nepomuksearch_automoc
Generating nepomukservicestub.8
Scanning dependencies of target sopranobackend
[  0%] Writing nepomukserver.8 for refentry
Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/sopranobackend_automoc.o
[  1%] [  2%] Built target doc-manpage-man-nepomukserver
[  3%] Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/sopranoindexmanager.o
Generating servicecontrolinterface.cpp, servicecontrolinterface.h
[  4%] Generating nepomukserversettings.h, nepomukserversettings.cpp
Writing nepomukservicestub.8 for refentry
[  5%] Generating nepomukserveradaptor.cpp, nepomukserveradaptor.h
[  6%] Generating servicemanageradaptor.cpp, servicemanageradaptor.h
[  7%] Generating servicecontrolinterface.moc
[  8%] Built target doc-manpage-man-nepomukservicestub
[  9%] Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/sopranoindexreader.o
[ 10%] Generating nepomukserveradaptor.moc
[ 11%] Generating servicemanageradaptor.moc
[ 12%] Generating ui_nepomukconfigwidget.h
[ 13%] Generating nepomukserverinterface.cpp, nepomukserverinterface.h
[ 14%] Generating nepomukservicemanagerinterface.cpp, nepomukservicemanagerinterface.h
[ 15%] Generating strigiserviceinterface.cpp, strigiserviceinterface.h
[ 16%] Generating nepomukserverinterface.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kdeinit_nepomukserver
[ 17%] Generating nepomukservicemanagerinterface.moc
[ 17%] Generating strigiserviceinterface.moc
[ 18%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/kdeinit_nepomukserver_automoc.o
Scanning dependencies of target kcm_nepomuk
[ 19%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/nepomukserver.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/kcm_nepomuk_automoc.o
[ 21%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/nepomukserverkcm.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/servicemanager.o
[ 23%] Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/sopranoindexwriter.o
[ 24%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/folderselectionmodel.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/servicecontroller.o
[ 26%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/nepomukserverinterface.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/util.o
[ 28%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/nepomukservicemanagerinterface.o
[ 29%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/processcontrol.o
[ 30%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/main.o
[ 31%] Building CXX object nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/tstring.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kcm/CMakeFiles/kcm_nepomuk.dir/strigiserviceinterface.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/legacystoragebridge.o
[ 33%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/nepomukserversettings.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../lib/strigiindex_sopranobackend.so
Linking CXX shared module ../../lib/kcm_nepomuk.so
[ 34%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/nepomukserveradaptor.o
[ 34%] Built target sopranobackend
[ 35%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/servicemanageradaptor.o
[ 35%] Built target kcm_nepomuk
[ 36%] Building CXX object nepomuk/server/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_nepomukserver.dir/servicecontrolinterface.o
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukstorage
[ 37%] Generating ontologymanageradaptor.cpp, ontologymanageradaptor.h
[ 38%] Generating ontologymanageradaptor.moc
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libkdeinit4_nepomukserver.so
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukontologyloader
[ 39%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/nepomukstorage_automoc.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/storage.o
[ 40%] Built target kdeinit_nepomukserver
[ 41%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/nepomukcore.o
[ 42%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/ontologyloader/CMakeFiles/nepomukontologyloader.dir/nepomukontologyloader_automoc.o
[ 43%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/ontologyloader/CMakeFiles/nepomukontologyloader.dir/ontologyloader.o
[ 44%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/modelcopyjob.o
[ 44%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/ontologyloader/CMakeFiles/nepomukontologyloader.dir/ontologymanagermodel.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/repository.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/ontologyloader/CMakeFiles/nepomukontologyloader.dir/graphretriever.o
[ 47%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/ontologyloader/CMakeFiles/nepomukontologyloader.dir/ontologymanageradaptor.o
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukmigration1
[ 48%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/migration1/CMakeFiles/nepomukmigration1.dir/nepomukmigration1_automoc.o
[ 49%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/migration1/CMakeFiles/nepomukmigration1.dir/migration1.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/nepomukontologyloader.so
[ 50%] Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/nepomukmigration1.so
Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/cluceneanalyzer.o
[ 50%] Built target nepomukmigration1
[ 51%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/clucenetokenizer.o
[ 51%] Built target nepomukontologyloader
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukfilewatch
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/storage/cluceneanalyzer.cpp:57: warning: unused parameter 'fieldName'
[ 52%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/filewatch/CMakeFiles/nepomukfilewatch.dir/nepomukfilewatch_automoc.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/filewatch/CMakeFiles/nepomukfilewatch.dir/nepomukfilewatch.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/storage/CMakeFiles/nepomukstorage.dir/clucenefilter.o
[ 55%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/filewatch/CMakeFiles/nepomukfilewatch.dir/metadatamover.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/nepomukstorage.so
[ 56%] Generating queryadaptor.cpp, queryadaptor.h
[ 57%] [ 57%] Built target nepomukstorage
Generating queryadaptor.moc
[ 58%] Generating ui_statuswidget.h
[ 59%] Generating nepomukstorageinterface.cpp, nepomukstorageinterface.h
[ 59%] Generating nepomukstorageinterface.moc
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukqueryservice
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukstrigiservice
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/nepomukfilewatch.so
[ 60%] [ 60%] Built target nepomukfilewatch
[ 61%] Generating servicecontroladaptor.cpp, servicecontroladaptor.h
Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/nepomukqueryservice_automoc.o
[ 62%] Generating servicecontroladaptor.moc
[ 62%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/nepomukstrigiservice_automoc.o
[ 63%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/queryservice.o
Scanning dependencies of target nepomukservicestub
[ 64%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/strigiservice.o
[ 65%] Building CXX object nepomuk/servicestub/CMakeFiles/nepomukservicestub.dir/nepomukservicestub_automoc.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object nepomuk/servicestub/CMakeFiles/nepomukservicestub.dir/main.o
[ 67%] Building CXX object nepomuk/servicestub/CMakeFiles/nepomukservicestub.dir/servicecontrol.o
[ 67%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/searchcore.o
[ 68%] Building CXX object nepomuk/servicestub/CMakeFiles/nepomukservicestub.dir/servicecontroladaptor.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/strigiserviceadaptor.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/searchthread.o
Linking CXX executable nepomukservicestub
In file included from /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:29,
                 from /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/Property:1,
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/queryservice/searchthread.cpp:25:
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:188: warning: 'Entity' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:186)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:191: warning: 'Entity' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:186)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:191: warning: 'Entity' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/entity.h:186)
In file included from /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/Property:1,
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/queryservice/searchthread.cpp:25:
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:199: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:206: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:206: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:214: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:222: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:229: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:288: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
In file included from /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/Class:1,
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/queryservice/searchthread.cpp:26:
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:190: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:197: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:197: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:200: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:207: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:216: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:223: warning: 'Property' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/property.h:189)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:231: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:239: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:247: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:255: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:267: warning: 'Class' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/class.h:180)
In file included from /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/Literal:1,
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/queryservice/searchthread.cpp:27:
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:93: warning: 'Literal' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:86)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:97: warning: 'Literal' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:86)
/usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:97: warning: 'Literal' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/live/include/KDE/Nepomuk/Types/../../../nepomuk/literal.h:86)
[ 70%] Built target nepomukservicestub
[ 71%] [ 72%] Generating queryinterface.cpp, queryinterface.h
[ 73%] Generating queryserviceinterface.cpp, queryserviceinterface.h
Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/indexscheduler.o
[ 74%] Generating queryinterface.moc
[ 75%] Generating queryserviceinterface.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kio_nepomuksearch
[ 76%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/kio_nepomuksearch_automoc.o
[ 77%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/folder.o
[ 78%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/kio_nepomuksearch.o
[ 79%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/priority.o
[ 80%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/strigiserviceconfig.o
[ 81%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/folderconnection.o
[ 82%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/result.o
[ 83%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/query.o
[ 84%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/eventmonitor.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/searchfolder.o
[ 86%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/term.o
[ 87%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/queryparser.o
[ 88%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/systray.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/kioslaves/search/searchfolder.cpp:215: warning: unused parameter 'url'
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/strigi/systray.cpp: In constructor 'Nepomuk::SystemTray::SystemTray(Nepomuk::StrigiService*, QWidget*)':
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/services/strigi/systray.cpp:39: error: 'setIconByName' was not declared in this scope
[ 89%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.o
make[2]: *** [nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/systray.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [nepomuk/services/strigi/CMakeFiles/nepomukstrigiservice.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 90%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/queryserviceclient.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.cpp: In function 'const QDBusArgument& operator>>(const QDBusArgument&, Soprano::Node&)':
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.cpp:332: warning: 'Soprano::Node::Node(const Soprano::LiteralValue&, const QString&)' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/Soprano/../soprano/node.h:121)
[ 91%] Building CXX object nepomuk/services/queryservice/CMakeFiles/nepomukqueryservice.dir/queryadaptor.o
[ 91%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/result.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/query.o
[ 93%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/term.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/nepomukqueryservice.so
[ 94%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/queryparser.o
[ 94%] Built target nepomukqueryservice
[ 95%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/__/__/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.o
[ 96%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/queryserviceinterface.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.cpp: In function 'const QDBusArgument& operator>>(const QDBusArgument&, Soprano::Node&)':
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/work/nepomuk-9999/nepomuk/libnepomukquery/dbusoperators.cpp:332: warning: 'Soprano::Node::Node(const Soprano::LiteralValue&, const QString&)' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/Soprano/../soprano/node.h:121)
[ 97%] Building CXX object nepomuk/kioslaves/search/CMakeFiles/kio_nepomuksearch.dir/queryinterface.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kio_nepomuksearch.so
[ 97%] Built target kio_nepomuksearch
make: *** [all] Error 2
 * ERROR: kde-base/nepomuk-9999 failed.
 * Call stack:
 *             environment, line 3915:  Called kde4-meta_src_compile
 *             environment, line 3023:  Called kde4-base_src_compile
 *             environment, line 2740:  Called cmake-utils_src_compile
 *             environment, line 1021:  Called cmake-utils_src_make
 *             environment, line 1100:  Called die
 *  The die message:
 *   Make failed!
 * If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
 * A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/nepomuk-9999/temp/environment'.
 * This ebuild used the following eclasses from overlays:
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-meta.eclass
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass
 *   /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-functions.eclass
 * This ebuild is from an overlay named 'kde': '/usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/'

hunky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emerged kde-4.2.88 and although it looked nice and new and shiny, the first app I tried in it (digikam) crashed on opening. Then I saw that 4.2.4 was finally available to tried to emerge it but ran into some blockers - so I just unmerged 4.2.88. However, I cannot get pykde4 to emerge. It could be I have qting-edge PyQt4 installed, so I could try getting rid of it.
I have: dev-python/sip-4.7.9
dev-python/PyQt4-4.4.5_pre20090208-r2

But thought I would post the errors anyway:

Code:
[  2%] Built target compile_python_files
[  3%] Generating sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart0.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart1.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart2.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart3.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart4.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart5.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart6.cpp, sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart7.cpp                           

sip: Unable to find file "QtSvg/QtSvgmod.sip"                                                                                             
make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/sip/kdeui/sipkdeuipart0.cpp] Error 1                                                                         
make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kdeui.dir/all] Error 2                                                       
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....                                                                                             
sip: Unable to find file "QtSvg/QtSvgmod.sip"                                                                                             
make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/sip/dnssd/sipdnssdpart0.cpp] Error 1                                                                         
make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_dnssd.dir/all] Error 2                                                       
Scanning dependencies of target python_module_PyKDE4_kdecore                                                                             
[  4%] [  4%] [  5%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kdecore.dir/sip/kdecore/sipkdecorepart1.o         
Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kdecore.dir/sip/kdecore/sipkdecorepart0.o                               
Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_kdecore.dir/sip/kdecore/sipkdecorepart2.o     
<snip>                                                                                                                       
/usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfiggroup.h:623: warning: 'virtual const KConfigGroup KConfigGroup::groupImpl(const QByteArray&) const' was hidden
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:4880: warning:   by 'virtual KConfigGroup sipKConfigGroup::groupImpl(const QByteArray&)'                             
sipkdecorepart7.cpp: In function 'PyObject* meth_KConfigGroup_changeGroup(PyObject*, PyObject*)':                                         
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:5297: warning: 'void KConfigGroup::changeGroup(const QString&)' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfiggroup.h:152)                                                                                                                             
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:5314: warning: 'void KConfigGroup::changeGroup(const char*)' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfiggroup.h:159)                                                                                                                               
/usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfig.h: At global scope:                                                                                         
/usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfig.h:375: warning: 'virtual const KConfigGroup KConfig::groupImpl(const QByteArray&) const' was hidden         
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:8740: warning:   by 'virtual KConfigGroup sipKConfig::groupImpl(const QByteArray&)'                                   
sipkdecorepart7.cpp: In function 'PyObject* meth_KConfig_setForceGlobal(PyObject*, PyObject*)':                                           
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:9381: warning: 'void KConfig::setForceGlobal(bool)' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfig.h:343)   
sipkdecorepart7.cpp: In function 'PyObject* meth_KConfig_forceGlobal(PyObject*, PyObject*)':                                             
sipkdecorepart7.cpp:9409: warning: 'bool KConfig::forceGlobal() const' is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/4.2/include/kconfig.h:353)     
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/pykde/kdecore.so                                                                                     
[ 10%] Built target python_module_PyKDE4_kdecore                                                                                         
make: *** [all] Error 2                                                                                                                   
 *                                                                                                                                       
 * ERROR: kde-base/pykde4-4.2.4 failed.                                                                                                   
 * Call stack:                                                                                                                           
 *             environment, line 4040:  Called kde4-meta_src_compile                                                                     
 *             environment, line 3002:  Called kde4-base_src_compile                                                                     
 *             environment, line 2719:  Called cmake-utils_src_compile                                                                   
 *             environment, line 1037:  Called cmake-utils_src_make                                                                       
 *             environment, line 1116:  Called die                                                                                       
 *  The die message:                                                                                                                     
 *   Make failed! 
Benson
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated to KDE 4.2.88 over night, besides forgetting to compile plasma-workspace without python use flag, everything worked well.

Now I'm facing a different problem with global shortcuts: Just wanted to assign F12 to Yakuake, but it fails with the following error:
Quote:
The shortcut 'F12' conflicts with the following key combinations:

Also I'm not able to assign any other shortcut globally for yakuake - in the kde's kontrol center I'm able to assign a global shortcut. I rebuilt yakuake, tried a clean user profile, but with no avail. Now I'm wondering if it's yakuake or kde 4.3's fault...
:?
salnx
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Make sure yakuake is linked against your latest KDE. I had this problem because it was linked against 4.2.3 which I also have. Portage chose minimal KDE version available.

2[kde-testing] devs, it seems rekonq also needs KDE 4.3 to build, like kdebluetooth4.
And a small bugfix:

Code:

diff -ur a/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass b/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass
--- a/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass       2009-06-04 02:38:54.000000000 +0400
+++ b/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass       2009-06-04 02:38:54.000000000 +0400
@@ -429,7 +429,7 @@
                        fi
                done
                unset slot
-               [[ -z KDEDIR ]] && die "Failed to determine KDEDIR!"
+               [[ -z ${KDEDIR} ]] && die "Failed to determine KDEDIR!"
                PREFIX="${PREFIX:-${ROOT}usr}"
        fi
Benson
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salnx wrote:
Quote:

Make sure yakuake is linked against your latest KDE. I had this problem because it was linked against 4.2.3 which I also have. Portage chose minimal KDE version available.

Strange, now after x times compiling it, it's working. Don't know why it didn't work before...

@salnx: I did remove all kde 4.2 packages, don't use kdeprefix any more, and then installed 4.3 - so it should have worked before. If i remember right, it should choose the newest version - when i had 2 kde versions installed, amarok and co. always did get installed in the newer kde version...
reavertm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salnx"]
Quote:

diff -ur a/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass b/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass
--- a/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass 2009-06-04 02:38:54.000000000 +0400
+++ b/kde-testing/eclass/kde4-base.eclass 2009-06-04 02:38:54.000000000 +0400
@@ -429,7 +429,7 @@
fi
done
unset slot
- [[ -z KDEDIR ]] && die "Failed to determine KDEDIR!"
+ [[ -z ${KDEDIR} ]] && die "Failed to determine KDEDIR!"
PREFIX="${PREFIX:-${ROOT}usr}"
fi

Hmm, nice catch, will be applied.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 37 of 40

Jump to: