Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[kde-testing] and [kde-crazy] KDE4 overlays thread (part 3)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 38, 39, 40  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boccaccio
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Nepomuk/strigi: ever-growing index Reply with quote

Now that nepomuk and strigi seem to work better than in KDE 4.1 (at least there is this nepomuk symbol appearing, giving some information about what is currently indexed by strigi, how many files are indexed and the size of the index) I wonder if it is normal that the size of the index is evergrowing. Currently I have ~90.000 indexed file and while I started with an index of ~500 MB now I'm over 700 MB and there seems to be no end (except my disk space...). Furthermore it seems that if I decide to have some subfolders not to be indexed any longer, this does not decrease the size of the inedex or the number of indexed files. Is this the expected beahviour? Or is there some cure to this problems (apart from regularly deleting ~/.kde4.2/share/apps/nepomuk)?
mikedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a problem with a lot of the live ebuilds.

I can install everything in @kde-live with the kdeprefix use flag, but if I want to install extra apps like k3b, kdevelop etc it tells me that some libraries need to be compiled WITHOUT the kdeprefix use flag. If I remove the kdeprefix flag then most of @kde-live will not build.

This is the example for k3b

Code:
# emerge k3b
Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.9[-kdeprefix]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- kde-base/kdepimlibs-9999 (masked by: missing keyword)
- kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.3 (masked by: ~amd64 keyword)
- kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.2 (masked by: ~amd64 keyword)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
(dependency required by "app-cdr/k3b-9999" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "k3b" [argument])

Does anyone know a workaround?
tranquilcool
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@tampakrap

finally solved those problems. i had some kd4.eclass
files lying around in my local/portage directoy frome previous previous
kde4 builds and that explains the cmake failures.

thanks!
tranquilcool
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody got libkleo to compile?

usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qmap.h:584: warning: dereferencing pointer ‘y’ does break strict-aliasing rules
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qmap.h:582: note: initialized from here
[ 47%] Building CXX object libkleo/CMakeFiles/kleo.dir/backends/qgpgme/qgpgmeexportjob.o
make[2]: *** [libkleo/CMakeFiles/kleo.dir/backends/qgpgme/qgpgmeprogresstokenmapper.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qfutureinterface.h:54,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qfuture.h:52,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qfuturewatcher.h:48,
from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/QFutureWatcher:2,
from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libkleo-9999/work/libkleo/libkleo/backends/qgpgme/threadedjobmixin.h:41,
Elbar Thera
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tranquilcool wrote:
anybody got libkleo to compile?

yep,

Code:
eix libkleo
[I] kde-base/libkleo
     Available versions:
        (4.1)   (~)4.1.2 (~)4.1.3
        (live)  (**)9999!t[1]
        {debug kdeprefix}
     Installed versions:  9999(live)!t[1](22:57:51 30.12.2008)(kdeprefix -debug)
     Homepage:            http://www.kde.org/
     Description:         KDE library for encryption handling.

[1] "kde-crazy" /usr/portage/local/layman/kde-crazy

But maybe things changed again and i am using an all ready outdated version :)

Greets,
Elbar
SpectreDragon
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone here who knows how to solve this?

Code:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qmetatype.h: In static member function 'static int QMetaTypeId2<T>::qt_metatype_id() [with T = QList<int>]':
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qmetatype.h:194:   instantiated from 'int qMetaTypeId(T*) [with T = QList<int>]'
/usr/include/qt4/QtScript/qscriptengine.h:367:   instantiated from 'T qscriptvalue_cast(const QScriptValue&, T*) [with T = QList<int>]'
/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/amarok-9999/work/amarok_build/src/scriptengine/generator/generator/generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_gui/qtscriptshell_QTextCodecPlugin.cpp:128:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qmetatype.h:184: error: 'qt_metatype_id' is not a member of 'QMetaTypeId<QList<int> >'
make[2]: *** [src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_gui.dir/generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_gui/qtscriptshell_QTextCodecPlugin.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_gui.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

or is this some problem with Qt 4.5 beta1?
reavertm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amarok builds qtscript bindings for Qt, it's suited to work with Qt4.4 so far
tranquilcool
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reavertm wrote:
amarok builds qtscript bindings for Qt, it's suited to work with Qt4.4 so far

some cryptic response?
what do you mean?
titoucha
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have errors in the compilation of korganizer-4.1.87, libplasmaclock-4.1.87, libtaskmanager-4.1.87 and pykde4-4.1.87.
I start with the error for libtasmanager because several other packages depend on him.
Code:
-- Installing: /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/image/usr/kde/4.2/include/taskmanager/task.h                                                   
CMake Error at libs/taskmanager/cmake_install.cmake:60 (FILE):                                                                                                 
  file INSTALL cannot find file                                                                                                                               
  "/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/work/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/libs/taskmanager/taskrmbmenu.h"                                                 
  to install.                                                                                                                                                 
Call Stack (most recent call first):                                                                                                                           
  libs/cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)                                                                                                                       
  cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)                                                                                                                             

make: *** [install] Erreur 1
 * ERROR: kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87 failed.
 * Call stack:                                 
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_install
 *             environment, line 3765:  Called kde4-meta_src_install
 *             environment, line 2964:  Called cmake-utils_src_install
 *             environment, line 1000:  Called die                   
 * The specific snippet of code:                                     
 *       emake install DESTDIR="${D}" || die "Make install failed";   
 *  The die message:                                                 
 *   Make install failed                   

surnu
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titoucha wrote:
I have errors in the compilation of korganizer-4.1.87, libplasmaclock-4.1.87, libtaskmanager-4.1.87 and pykde4-4.1.87.
I start with the error for libtasmanager because several other packages depend on him.
Code:
-- Installing: /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/image/usr/kde/4.2/include/taskmanager/task.h                                                   
CMake Error at libs/taskmanager/cmake_install.cmake:60 (FILE):                                                                                                 
  file INSTALL cannot find file                                                                                                                               
  "/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/work/libtaskmanager-4.1.87/libs/taskmanager/taskrmbmenu.h"                                                 
  to install.                                                                                                                                                 
Call Stack (most recent call first):                                                                                                                           
  libs/cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)                                                                                                                       
  cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)                                                                                                                             

make: *** [install] Erreur 1
 * ERROR: kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.1.87 failed.
 * Call stack:                                 
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_install
 *             environment, line 3765:  Called kde4-meta_src_install
 *             environment, line 2964:  Called cmake-utils_src_install
 *             environment, line 1000:  Called die                   
 *       emake install DESTDIR="${D}" || die "Make install failed";   
 *  The die message:                                                 
 *   Make install failed                   

in libtaskmanager-4.1.87.ebuild remove:

sed -i \
-e "s:task.h:task.h\n taskrmbmenu.h:g" \
libs/taskmanager/CMakeLists.txt || die "sed failed"

and let ebuild calculate new digests.
surnu
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got some problems with libplasmaclock, looks like that exctracting doing something wrong.

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) kde-base/libplasmaclock-4.1.87
* kdebase-workspace-4.1.87.tar.bz2 RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
* Unpacking parts of kdebase-workspace-4.1.87.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libplasmaclock-4.1.87/work ... [ ok ]
>>> Source unpacked.
find: `/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libplasmaclock-4.1.87/work/libplasmaclock-4.1.87/libs/libplasmaclock': No such file or directory
sed: no input files
* ERROR: kde-base/libplasmaclock-4.1.87 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 3743: Called kde4-meta_src_prepare
* environment, line 2960: Called kde4-meta_change_cmakelists
* environment, line 2702: Called die
* find "${S}"/${KMMODULE} -name CMakeLists.txt -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i -e 's/^#DONOTCOMPILE //g' || die "${LINENO}: died in KMMODULE section";
* The die message:
* 2702: died in KMMODULE section

Last edited by surnu on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
titoucha
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@surnu: thank you, but the ebuild was amended in the tree.
Boccaccio
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that during the introduction of kde-4.1.87 in kde-testing, the modified qt-gui-4.4.2-r1 got lost. Is this intended?
surnu
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boccaccio wrote:
It seems that during the introduction of kde-4.1.87 in kde-testing, the modified qt-gui-4.4.2-r1 got lost. Is this intended?

it moved to tree,

http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=commit;h=e23cc587aac27edff837b7bc19f644a812a571a8
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/x11-libs/qt-gui
lordcris
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i have problems compiling kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87

Code:
[ 77%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart2.o                 
In file included from /usr/include/python2.5/Python.h:13,                                                                       
                 from /usr/include/python2.5/sip.h:28,                                                                         
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipAPIphonon.h:11,     
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipphononpart2.cpp:7: 
/usr/include/python2.5/pyconfig.h:976:1: warning: "_XOPEN_SOURCE" redefined                                                     
<command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition                                                       
[ 78%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.o                 
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipAPIphonon.h:11,     
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.cpp:7: 
sipphononpart3.cpp:478: error: ‘Empty’ is not a member of ‘Phonon::MediaSource’                                                 
make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.o] Error 1                     
make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/all] Error 2                                             
 *                                                                                                                             

do you know what might cause it?

emerge -pv =kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87

Code:
[ebuild     U ] kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87 [4.1.85] USE="-akonadi -debug -kdeprefix -semantic-desktop" 0 kB
Boccaccio
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably the same problem as with pykde4-4.1.85.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Successful @kdebase-4.2 build with "-python -perl -semantic-desktop" on x86. I like it.
afijssi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordcris wrote:
hi, i have problems compiling kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87

Code:
[ 77%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart2.o                 
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipphononpart2.cpp:7: 
[ 78%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.o                 
                 from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87/work/pykde4_build/python/pykde4/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.cpp:7: 
sipphononpart3.cpp:478: error: ‘Empty’ is not a member of ‘Phonon::MediaSource’                                                 
make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.o] Error 1                     
make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/all] Error 2                                             
 *                                                                                                                             

do you know what might cause it?

emerge -pv =kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87

Code:
[ebuild     U ] kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87 [4.1.85] USE="-akonadi -debug -kdeprefix -semantic-desktop" 0 kB

It seems media-sound/phonon-4.2.80 is too old. It compiles fine with phonon from svn (kde-crazy)
surnu
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

korganizer can't build without use=kontact
because src_prepare() dont have if statement

sed: can't read kontact/plugins/planner/CMakeLists.txt: No such file or directory
* ERROR: kde-base/korganizer-4.1.87 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 3744: Called die
* sed -i -e's/kaddressbookprivate ${KDE4_KCAL_LIBS}/${KDE4_KCAL_LIBS}/' kontact/plugins/planner/CMakeLists.txt || die "Failed to remove kaddressbookprivate from link";
* The die message:
* Failed to remove kaddressbookprivate from link
lordcris
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

afijssi wrote:

It seems media-sound/phonon-4.2.80 is too old. It compiles fine with phonon from svn (kde-crazy)

yep, that has it.
tnx man
reavertm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surnu wrote:
korganizer can't build without use=kontact
because src_prepare() dont have if statement

good catch, fixed
tampakrap
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordcris wrote:
afijssi wrote:

yep, that has it.
tnx man

thank you people, i'll create a 4.2.9999 ebuild right now
ok
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emerge pykde4:
Code:
Calculating dependencies /

!!! Invalid or corrupt dependency specification:

invalid atom: 'media-sound/phonon-4.2.9999'

('ebuild', '/', 'kde-base/pykde4-4.1.87', 'merge')

media-sound/phonon-4.2.9999 >=dev-python/PyQt4-4.4.4-r1[webkit] >=kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.87:4.2[opengl] akonadi? ( >=kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.87:4.2 ) semantic-desktop? ( >=kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.87:4.2[semantic-desktop] >=kde-base/nepomuk-4.1.87:4.2 ) >=dev-util/cmake-2.4.6 x11-libs/qt-core:4[qt3support,ssl] x11-libs/qt-gui:4[accessibility,dbus] x11-libs/qt-qt3support:4[accessibility] x11-libs/qt-script:4 x11-libs/qt-svg:4 x11-libs/qt-test:4 x11-libs/qt-webkit:4 !x11-libs/qt-phonon >=dev-util/cmake-2.6.2 dev-util/pkgconfig x11-libs/libXt x11-proto/xf86vidmodeproto !kdeprefix? ( !kde-base/pykde4:kde-4[-kdeprefix] ) !kdeprefix? ( !kde-base/pykde4:4.1[-kdeprefix] ) kdeprefix? ( >=kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.87:4.2[kdeprefix] ) !kdeprefix? ( >=kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.87[-kdeprefix] ) kdeprefix? ( >=kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.87:4.2[kdeprefix] ) !kdeprefix? ( >=kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.1.87[-kdeprefix] )

This package can not be installed. Please notify the 'kde-
base/pykde4-4.1.87' package maintainer about this problem.                                                                                                                              ... done!
titoucha
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here!
mkyral
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87 fail to emerge Reply with quote

Code:

[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87 [3.5.10] USE="-kdeprefix"

Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87
 * kdeartwork-4.1.87.tar.bz2 RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ...                                                                                                                [ ok ]
 * checking ebuild checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                                                        [ ok ]
 * checking auxfile checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                                                       [ ok ]
 * checking miscfile checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                                                      [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...                                                                                                                                                           
 * Unpacking parts of kdeartwork-4.1.87.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work ...                                                          [ ok ]
>>> Source unpacked.                                                                                                                                                               
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87 ...                                                           
loading initial cache file /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/temp/gentoo_common_config.cmake                                                                 
-- The C compiler identification is GNU                                                                                                                                           
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU                                                                                                                                         
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc                                                                                                                 
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -- works                                                                                                         
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info                                                                                                                                                   
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done                                                                                                                                           
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++                                                                                                               
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- works                                                                                                       
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info                                                                                                                                                 
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done                                                                                                                                         
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11                                                                                                                                                           
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found                                                                                                                                                   
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN                                                                                                                                                           
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.                                                                                                                                               
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS                                                                                                                                                           
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.                                                                                                                                               
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC                                                                                                                                                           
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.                                                                                                                                               
-- Found Qt-Version 4.4.2 (using /usr/bin/qmake)                                                                                                                                   
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so                   
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so - found           
-- Looking for gethostbyname                                                                                                                                                       
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found                                                                                                                                               
-- Looking for connect                                                                                                                                                             
-- Looking for connect - found                                                                                                                                                     
-- Looking for remove                                                                                                                                                             
-- Looking for remove - found                                                                                                                                                     
-- Looking for shmat                                                                                                                                                               
-- Looking for shmat - found                                                                                                                                                       
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE                                                                                                                                         
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found                                                                                                                                 
-- Found X11: /usr/lib64/libX11.so                                                                                                                                                 
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H                                                                                                                                 
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H - found                                                                                                                         
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads                                                                                                                                         
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found                                                                                                                             
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread                                                                                                                                           
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found                                                                                                                                   
-- Found Threads: TRUE                                                                                                                                                             
-- Found Automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4                                                                                                                                               
-- Found Perl: /usr/bin/perl                                                                                                                                                       
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT                                                                                                                                                 
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success                                                                                                                                       
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT                                                                                                                                               
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT - Success                                                                                                                                     
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL                                                                                                                                 
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL - Success                                                                                                                       
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY                                                                                                                                       
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success                                                                                                                             
-- Phonon Version: 4.2.80                                                                                                                                                         
-- Found Phonon: /usr/lib64/libphonon.so                                                                                                                                           
-- Found Phonon Includes: /usr/include/KDE;/usr/include                                                                                                                           
-- Found KDE 4.2 include dir: /usr/include                                                                                                                                         
-- Found KDE 4.2 library dir: /usr/lib64                                                                                                                                           
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler                                                                                                         
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4                                                                                                                                               
-- Remember to readd kwin-style when ported                                                                                                                                       
--                                                                                                                                                                                 

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles_build
>>> Source configured.                                                                                                       
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87 ...       
make -j2                                                                                                                     
Generating nextclient.moc                                                                                                     
Generating glowbutton.moc                                                                                                                                                         
Generating glowclient.moc                                                                                                                                                         
Scanning dependencies of target kwin3_kstep                                                                                                                                       
[  3%] Building CXX object kwin-styles/kstep/CMakeFiles/kwin3_kstep.dir/nextclient.o                                                                                               
Scanning dependencies of target kwin3_glow                                                                                                                                         
[  6%] Building CXX object kwin-styles/glow/CMakeFiles/kwin3_glow.dir/glowclient.o                                                                                                 
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/kwin-styles/glow/glowclient.cpp:37:27: error: kpixmapeffect.h: No such file or directory
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/kwin-styles/glow/glowclient.cpp:38:21: error: kpixmap.h: No such file or directory     
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/kwin-styles/kstep/nextclient.cpp:943: warning: unused parameter 'geom'                 
In file included from /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/kwin-styles/glow/glowclient.cpp:42:                               
/usr/include/kdecorationfactory.h:76: warning: 'virtual bool KDecorationFactory::supports(KDecorationDefines::Ability) const' was hidden                                           
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/work/kdeartwork-kwin-styles-4.1.87/kwin-styles/glow/glowclient.h:127: warning:   by 'virtual bool Glow::GlowClientGlobals::supports(KDecorationDefines::Ability)'         

I have only kde3 versions of kpixmapeffect.h and kpixmap.h on my system.

Code:

[05:05:30 root@nbmkyral marian]# locate kpixmapeffect.h
/usr/kde/3.5/include/kpixmapeffect.h
[05:06:55 root@nbmkyral marian]# locate kpixmap.h
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkpixmap.h
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkpixmap.h
/usr/kde/3.5/include/kpixmap.h
/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/pygtk/class-gdkpixmap.html

[05:07:06 root@nbmkyral marian]# equery b /usr/kde/3.5/include/kpixmap.h
[ Searching for file(s) /usr/kde/3.5/include/kpixmap.h in *... ]
kde-base/kdelibs-3.5.10-r2 (/usr/kde/3.5/include/kpixmap.h)

Should there be really a version for 4.1.87?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 2 of 40

Jump to: