live/boot cds
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanBUK
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: live/boot cds Reply with quote

Hi All,
I guess a few of you out there have been using the USB Stick article to build a custom LiveCD. I thought I'd simplify this task a little for people. I have archived the profile I am using along with the extra files, like cloop, and a few auto X setup scripts which I have found. I am in the middle of writing some documentation on the changes that I have made to the livecd-ng script and the overall process. Also if anyone else is doing a similar thing, let me know there is no point in duplicating the same work....
If anyone wants to rush/hurry me up, I will, but at the moment it will be a couple of hours till I can get it all upl'ed/finished...

Cheers,
Dan.
larryn
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: live/boot cds Reply with quote

DanBUK wrote:
Hi All,
I guess a few of you out there have been using the USB Stick article to build a custom LiveCD. I thought I'd simplify this task a little for people. I have archived the profile I am using along with the extra files, like cloop, and a few auto X setup scripts which I have found. I am in the middle of writing some documentation on the changes that I have made to the livecd-ng script and the overall process. Also if anyone else is doing a similar thing, let me know there is no point in duplicating the same work....
If anyone wants to rush/hurry me up, I will, but at the moment it will be a couple of hours till I can get it all upl'ed/finished...

Cheers,
Dan.

Just emerge livecd-ng and about to start working on it. Glad to see you already start yours. Can't wait to see your how-to.

TIA.
gladbach
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

err, any resolution on your changes?

kev
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: