Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Deutsche Rechtschreibprüfung für evolution?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Deutsches Forum (German)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElCondor
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject: Deutsche Rechtschreibprüfung für evolution? Reply with quote

Hallo!

Kann mir irgendjemand verraten, wo man bei Evolution das für die Rechtschreibprüfung zu verwendende Wörterbuch einstellen soll? Verwendet das eine eigene oder greift es auf ispell zurück??

* ElCondor pasa *
uveX
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Q.: Some word processors and other email clients have the ability to automatically spell check words as I type them. Can Evolution do this?

A.: Yes. The Evolution mail composer uses the gnome-spell tool to highlight misspelled word on the fly as you type them, and give you suggestions for possible corrections.

To turn on spell checking, install gnome-spell, along with its two required libraries, aspell and pspell (on Mandrake, libpspell), plus the dictionaries for the languages you'll be writing in.

To select a language, open a composer window and select Edit->Properties, then the "Misc" tab. There, enter the two-letter UNIX language code: "en" for English, "es" for Spanish, "no" for Norwegian, and so forth.

To use a dialect, such as en_GB (British English), you must install both the base dictionary (en) and the dialect dictionary (en_GB).

The gnome-spell package and the Evolution spell-checking feature are not available for Debian at this time.

Das stammt aus der FAQ zu evolution ich hoffe es hilft dir :)
jay
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danke! Ich habe dies nun umstellen können, aber irgendwie tut die Rechtschribung gar nicht mehr. Ich vermute, daß man dazu ein de-Paket irgendwo hin installieeren muss. Weiss jemand genaueres?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Deutsches Forum (German) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: