Free Hardware in MA: Sun Netra T1 systems and other stuff
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Sparc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jballou
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Free Hardware in MA: Sun Netra T1 systems and other stuff Reply with quote

Hi, I want these to go to a good Linux home, so I am posting these up for grabs. I'm located in South Hadley MA (North of Springfield) and work in East Hartford so I can have them at either place. I'd prefer not to ship, but it will be $80 to ship all this stuff UPS Ground in the 48 states. I won't take parts off, it's all or nothing for the units. In the pile I have:
Sun Netra T105 with no hard drives or RAM. Two drive spuds w/ screws.
Sun Netra T105 with 512Mb Mezzanine memory , no drives, two spuds w/ screws
HP Photosmart printer (I forget the model).
I also have a few cases, motherboards, and other stuff for x86 systems that someone coming here could browse through and lighten up but I'm not going to list. I'm moving next month, so I'd like to get rid of this stuff soon and I hate to throw out computer stuff when I know there is someone out there who'd want it. Please email me at freestuff@jaredballou.com as I am going to post this on a few OSS boards to get more exposure. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Sparc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: