Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[PALUDIS] Support thread (current v. 0.24.6) - Part 3
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MageSlayer
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems thar ebuild fails due to 'global scope cut' action done by paludis ebuild.bash. So eclass functions work incorrectly, returning empty strings

dleverton

Quote:
Changing SRC_URI (or any other metadata variable) according to properties of the host system is highly illegal.

Well, AFAIU, gdc is only a front-end to gcc, so gdc ebuild have to know current installed gcc version.
slycordinator
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of making a gdc ebuild when gcc has a "d" USE flag which installs gdc as part of the gcc install?

edit:
And no, absolutely NO, you should not be hard-coding a URI based on stuff inside your box. How does it gracefully deal with an upgrade of gcc? It'll still be the same version of gdc so it'll try to reinstall. But it'll also keep the old source code (since the source file names in the ebuild didn't change). So now you'll be rebuilding gdc for a gcc version you don't even have.

What an awful kludge.
MageSlayer
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slycordinator

Quote:
What's the point of making a gdc ebuild when gcc has a "d" USE flag which installs gdc as part of the gcc install?

:oops: I didn't know that. Bugzilla made me think it's absent. Thanks
slycordinator
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MageSlayer wrote:
slycordinator

Quote:

:oops: I didn't know that. Bugzilla made me think it's absent. Thanks

https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=191438

That came up when I searched for all bugs that had gcc and gdc in the title. You were only searching for open bugs.

Though I'm not sure why you wouldn't check the gcc ebuild before doing bug report searches (paludis -ip gcc).
MageSlayer
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slycordinator

Quote:
Though I'm not sure why you wouldn't check the gcc ebuild before doing bug report searches (paludis -ip gcc).

Because I used paludis -pi gdc and after tried to seach in portage directory :)
B.marc
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: ldconfig problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm running paludis inside of an uclibc stage3 to build an embedded system. When I install any program with paludis I get the following error at the end of installation during the merging phase after(?) merging of man-pages:
Code:
>>> [obj] /usr/share/man/man1/python2.4.1
paludis@1191173888: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'merger_install_post'
paludis@1191173888: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c ldconfig -elf -i -f
'/var/run/ld-elf.so.hints' '/etc/ld.so.conf'
ldconfig - updates symlinks and cache for shared libraries

Usage: ldconfig [-DvqnNX] [-f conf] [-C cache] [-r root] dir ...
       ldconfig -l [-Dv] lib ...
       ldconfig -p

Options:
        -D:             debug mode, don't update links
        -v:             verbose mode, print things as we go
        -q:             quiet mode, don't print warnings
        -n:             don't process standard directories
        -N:             don't update the library cache
        -X:             don't update the library links
        -l:             library mode, manually link libraries
        -p:             print the current library cache
        -f conf :       use conf instead of /etc/ld.so.conf
        -C cache:       use cache instead of /etc/ld.so.cache
        -r root :       first, do a chroot to the indicated directory
        dir ... :       directories to process
        lib ... :       libraries to link

terminate called after throwing an instance of
'paludis::PackageInstallActionError'
terminate called recursively
Aborted

Since use of uclibc, ldconfig is part of uclibc and not part of glibc. Could this be the problem? I have already reinstalled uclibc, but this did not change anything.

Regards
Marc
dleverton
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ldconfig problem Reply with quote

B.marc wrote:
Since use of uclibc, ldconfig is part of uclibc and not part of glibc. Could this be the problem? I have already reinstalled uclibc, but this did not change anything.

Yes, that's probably it. Does uclibc ldconfig not support the --version switch? (Try it and see if it prints an error or not. EDIT: actually, don't bother, it doesn't.) That's what paludis currently uses to decide whether to use the GNU- or BSD- style command line options.

EDIT: as well as the ldconfig issue, uclibc also breaks exception handling in paludis (the "terminate" messages at the end). You'd probably better stick with portage until we find a workaround.
B.marc
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: ldconfig problem Reply with quote

dleverton wrote:
EDIT: as well as the ldconfig issue, uclibc also breaks exception handling in paludis (the "terminate" messages at the end). You'd probably better stick with portage until we find a workaround.

Hmm, OK, but I really like the clean configuration of paludis, which makes it easy to build systems. It would be vary cool, if this is fixed soon. Can I in any way support you? Should I post a bug on http://paludis.pioto.org/trac/ ?

Regards,
Marc
dleverton
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: ldconfig problem Reply with quote

B.marc wrote:
Hmm, OK, but I really like the clean configuration of paludis, which makes it easy to build systems. It would be vary cool, if this is fixed soon. Can I in any way support you? Should I post a bug on http://paludis.pioto.org/trac/ ?

If you can figure out how to make the exception handling work without major code changes you could post it (the ldconfig issue is relatively trivial), otherwise I don't think any of the paludis developers care about uclibc.
B.marc
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ldconfig problem Reply with quote

dleverton wrote:
If you can figure out how to make the exception handling work without major code changes you could post it (the ldconfig issue is relatively trivial), otherwise I don't think any of the paludis developers care about uclibc.

My knowledge about c++ is less than beginner...

I hope, the devs will be interested in uclibc in the future, because it is vary interesting for building really small systems...

Anyway, thanks for your help.
Marc
tecknojunky
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

Whatever ebuild is being merged, each one will stuck at that very message, hogging up the cpu. Here's the tail of such an instance after hitting ctrl+c...
Code:
>>> Done builtin_tidyup
>>> Completed ebuild phase tidyup

* Regenerating environment...   <<<I hit ctrl+c here >>>

Caught signal 2
Waiting for children...

Resume command: /usr/bin/paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install '=dev-libs/xerces-c-2.7.0-r1::gentoo' '=dev-libs/xalan-c-1.10.0::gentoo' '=x11-libs/qt-3.3.8-r4::gentoo' '=sys-apps/parted-1.8.8::gentoo' '=sys-devel/bin86-0.16.17::gentoo' '=dev-util/gperf-3.0.1::gentoo' '=sys-devel/dev86-0.16.17-r3::gentoo' '=sys-power/iasl-20060912::gentoo' '=app-emulation/virtualbox-additions-1.4.0::gentoo' '=app-emulation/virtualbox-1.4.0::gentoo' --add-to-world-spec '( app-emulation/virtualbox )'

Exiting with failure

I'm pretty sure this could be fixed by deleting and recreating some file or directories of paludis. I'd very much appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction for this procedure to fix this.

Thanks.
zxy
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

tecknojunky wrote:
Whatever ebuild is being merged, each one will stuck at that very message, hogging up the cpu. Here's the tail of such an instance after hitting ctrl+c...
Code:
>>> Done builtin_tidyup
>>> Completed ebuild phase tidyup

* Regenerating environment...   <<<I hit ctrl+c here >>>

Caught signal 2
Waiting for children...

Resume command: /usr/bin/paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install '=dev-libs/xerces-c-2.7.0-r1::gentoo' '=dev-libs/xalan-c-1.10.0::gentoo' '=x11-libs/qt-3.3.8-r4::gentoo' '=sys-apps/parted-1.8.8::gentoo' '=sys-devel/bin86-0.16.17::gentoo' '=dev-util/gperf-3.0.1::gentoo' '=sys-devel/dev86-0.16.17-r3::gentoo' '=sys-power/iasl-20060912::gentoo' '=app-emulation/virtualbox-additions-1.4.0::gentoo' '=app-emulation/virtualbox-1.4.0::gentoo' --add-to-world-spec '( app-emulation/virtualbox )'

Exiting with failure

I'm pretty sure this could be fixed by deleting and recreating some file or directories of paludis. I'd very much appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction for this procedure to fix this.

Thanks.

Leaving it to finish (without hitting ctrl-c) would be the wisest i guess. :wink:
tecknojunky
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me, it never ends. Unless 12 hours at this stage without finishing regenerating the environment is not enough?
dleverton
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

tecknojunky wrote:
Whatever ebuild is being merged, each one will stuck at that very message, hogging up the cpu.

Does
Code:
eselect env update
(as root) also hang?
tecknojunky
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

dleverton wrote:
tecknojunky wrote:
Whatever ebuild is being merged, each one will stuck at that very message, hogging up the cpu.

Does
Code:
eselect env update
(as root) also hang?
Not hanging per say, but does seem to go in an endless loop (cpu bumps to 100%). I did notice this process running while checking ps outputs in another shell.
dleverton
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

tecknojunky wrote:
Not hanging per say,
Meh,same thing. :P
tecknojunky wrote:
but does seem to go in an endless loop (cpu bumps to 100%). I did notice this process running while checking ps outputs in another shell.

Try stracing it:
Code:
strace -o eselect-env.trace -f eselect env update
let it run for a while, then kill it and see if there's anything suspicious-looking in eselect-env.trace - perhaps it's processing the same files multiple times, for example. The file will be pretty big, though. If you don't see anything you can put it on the web somewhere and I'll take a look.
tecknojunky
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

dleverton wrote:
If you don't see anything you can put it on the web somewhere and I'll take a look.
You are right, the file gets biggy (7815772 bytes). I can't figure out what those lines means, but I'm gessing it is going bad at the line 92650.

File is here. (800 kbits upload speed)
dleverton
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

tecknojunky wrote:

What does /etc/env.d/60prelink look like?
TheNewOsiris
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Bash compile fails. Reply with quote

I tried to install Bash, but I get the following error message:

Code:
!!! ERROR in app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1:
!!! In src_compile at line 3405
!!! make failed

!!! Call stack:
!!!    * src_compile (/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:3405)
!!!    * ebuild_f_compile (/usr/libexec/paludis/src_compile.bash:51)
!!!    * ebuild_main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:363)
!!!    * main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:381)

die trap: exiting with error.

Install error:
  * In program paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install =sys-devel/gettext-0.16.1-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/gpm-1.20.1-r6::gentoo =sys-libs/ncurses-5.6-r2::gentoo =sys-apps/texinfo-4.8-r5::gentoo =sys-devel/m4-1.4.10::gentoo =app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7::gentoo =sys-libs/gdbm-1.8.3-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/gnuconfig-20070724::gentoo =sys-devel/libtool-1.5.24::gentoo =sys-apps/groff-1.19.2-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/man-1.6e-r3::gentoo =sys-apps/man-pages-2.64::gentoo =sys-apps/diffutils-2.8.7-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8e-r2::gentoo =app-misc/pax-utils-0.1.16::gentoo =dev-libs/popt-1.10.7::gentoo =net-misc/rsync-2.6.9-r3::gentoo =app-misc/ca-certificates-20070303-r1::gentoo =app-portage/portage-utils-0.1.28::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-config-1.4.0-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/gmp-4.2.1-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/mpfr-2.2.1_p5::gentoo =dev-util/pkgconfig-0.22::gentoo =x11-misc/util-macros-1.1.5::gentoo =sys-apps/findutils-4.3.8-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-config-1.9-r4::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-2.18::gentoo =x11-libs/xtrans-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-proto/xproto-7.0.10::gentoo =x11-proto/inputproto-1.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libX11-1.1.2-r1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXt-1.0.5::gentoo =x11-libs/libXext-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-libs/libXtst-1.0.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXi-1.1.2::gentoo =x11-proto/randrproto-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXrandr-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXinerama-1.0.2::gentoo =dev-libs/glib-2.12.13::gentoo =media-libs/freetype-2.3.5-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/libxml2-2.6.29::gentoo =media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXft-2.1.12::gentoo =media-libs/libpng-1.2.19::gentoo =x11-proto/damageproto-1.1.0::gentoo =x11-libs/libXdamage-1.1.1::gentoo =x11-misc/makedepend-1.0.1::gentoo =media-libs/mesa-7.0.1::gentoo =x11-libs/pango-1.16.5::gentoo =dev-libs/atk-1.18.0::gentoo =dev-perl/XML-Parser-2.34-r1::gentoo =dev-util/intltool-0.35.5::gentoo =x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.22::gentoo =media-libs/jpeg-6b-r8::gentoo =media-libs/libart_lgpl-2.3.19-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/bison-2.3::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2::gentoo =dev-util/unifdef-1.20::gentoo =sys-kernel/linux-headers-2.6.22-r2::gentoo =sys-libs/timezone-data-2007g::gentoo =sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1::gentoo =media-sound/alsa-headers-1.0.14::gentoo =media-libs/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-r1::gentoo =dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02::gentoo =perl-core/PodParser-1.35::gentoo =perl-core/Test-Harness-2.64::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-wrapper-4-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-2.61-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/attr-2.4.38::gentoo =sys-apps/acl-2.2.44::gentoo =sys-apps/coreutils-6.9-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/file-4.21-r1::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-1.0.10::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-news-20070709::gentoo =dev-libs/libpcre-7.2::gentoo =dev-lang/ruby-1.8.6_p36-r4::gentoo =dev-cpp/libwrapiter-1.2.0::gentoo =sys-apps/paludis-0.24.6::gentoo --add-to-world-spec ( app-admin/eselect-news ):
  * When performing install action from command line:
  * When executing install task:
  * When installing 'app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1':
  * Install error: Install failed for 'app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo'
slycordinator
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Bash compile fails. Reply with quote

TheNewOsiris wrote:
I tried to install Bash, but I get the following error message:

Code:
!!! make failed

!!! Call stack:
!!!    * src_compile (/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:3405)
!!!    * ebuild_f_compile (/usr/libexec/paludis/src_compile.bash:51)
!!!    * ebuild_main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:363)
!!!    * main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:381)

Install error:
  * In program paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install =sys-devel/gettext-0.16.1-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/gpm-1.20.1-r6::gentoo =sys-libs/ncurses-5.6-r2::gentoo =sys-apps/texinfo-4.8-r5::gentoo =sys-devel/m4-1.4.10::gentoo =app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7::gentoo =sys-libs/gdbm-1.8.3-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/gnuconfig-20070724::gentoo =sys-devel/libtool-1.5.24::gentoo =sys-apps/groff-1.19.2-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/man-1.6e-r3::gentoo =sys-apps/man-pages-2.64::gentoo =sys-apps/diffutils-2.8.7-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8e-r2::gentoo =app-misc/pax-utils-0.1.16::gentoo =dev-libs/popt-1.10.7::gentoo =net-misc/rsync-2.6.9-r3::gentoo =app-misc/ca-certificates-20070303-r1::gentoo =app-portage/portage-utils-0.1.28::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-config-1.4.0-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/gmp-4.2.1-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/mpfr-2.2.1_p5::gentoo =dev-util/pkgconfig-0.22::gentoo =x11-misc/util-macros-1.1.5::gentoo =sys-apps/findutils-4.3.8-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-config-1.9-r4::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-2.18::gentoo =x11-libs/xtrans-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-proto/xproto-7.0.10::gentoo =x11-proto/inputproto-1.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libX11-1.1.2-r1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXt-1.0.5::gentoo =x11-libs/libXext-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-libs/libXtst-1.0.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXi-1.1.2::gentoo =x11-proto/randrproto-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXrandr-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXinerama-1.0.2::gentoo =dev-libs/glib-2.12.13::gentoo =media-libs/freetype-2.3.5-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/libxml2-2.6.29::gentoo =media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXft-2.1.12::gentoo =media-libs/libpng-1.2.19::gentoo =x11-proto/damageproto-1.1.0::gentoo =x11-libs/libXdamage-1.1.1::gentoo =x11-misc/makedepend-1.0.1::gentoo =media-libs/mesa-7.0.1::gentoo =x11-libs/pango-1.16.5::gentoo =dev-libs/atk-1.18.0::gentoo =dev-perl/XML-Parser-2.34-r1::gentoo =dev-util/intltool-0.35.5::gentoo =x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.22::gentoo =media-libs/jpeg-6b-r8::gentoo =media-libs/libart_lgpl-2.3.19-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/bison-2.3::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2::gentoo =dev-util/unifdef-1.20::gentoo =sys-kernel/linux-headers-2.6.22-r2::gentoo =sys-libs/timezone-data-2007g::gentoo =sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1::gentoo =media-sound/alsa-headers-1.0.14::gentoo =media-libs/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-r1::gentoo =dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02::gentoo =perl-core/PodParser-1.35::gentoo =perl-core/Test-Harness-2.64::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-wrapper-4-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-2.61-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/attr-2.4.38::gentoo =sys-apps/acl-2.2.44::gentoo =sys-apps/coreutils-6.9-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/file-4.21-r1::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-1.0.10::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-news-20070709::gentoo =dev-libs/libpcre-7.2::gentoo =dev-lang/ruby-1.8.6_p36-r4::gentoo =dev-cpp/libwrapiter-1.2.0::gentoo =sys-apps/paludis-0.24.6::gentoo --add-to-world-spec ( app-admin/eselect-news ):

That's not the actual build error. Post the lines further up than that. The first line that says "error" and surrounding stuff is what you want.
TheNewOsiris
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the entire output:

[code:1:df06c989a3] (6 of 79) Installing app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo

>>> Running ebuild phase fetch as paludisbuild:paludisbuild...
>>> Starting builtin_fetch
>>> Need to fetch bash-3.2.tar.gz
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz
--20:47:52-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz'
Resolving distfiles.gentoo.org... 216.165.129.135, 156.56.247.195, 64.50.236.52, ...
Connecting to distfiles.gentoo.org|216.165.129.135|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 2,529,838 (2.4M) [application/x-gzip]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 2,529,838 147.16K/s ETA 00:00

20:48:09 (152.04 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz' saved [2529838/2529838]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-001
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-001 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-001
--20:48:11-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-001
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-001'
Resolving distfiles.gentoo.org... 216.165.129.135, 156.56.247.195, 64.50.236.52, ...
Length: 1,539 (1.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,539 --.--K/s

20:48:12 (173.31 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-001' saved [1539/1539]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-002
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-002 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-002
--20:48:15-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-002
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-002'
Length: 1,524 (1.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,524 --.--K/s

20:48:15 (71.78 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-002' saved [1524/1524]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-003
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-003 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-003
--20:48:18-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-003
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-003'
Resolving distfiles.gentoo.org... 216.165.129.135, 156.56.247.195, 64.50.238.52, ...
Length: 4,599 (4.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 4,599 --.--K/s

20:48:18 (76.06 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-003' saved [4599/4599]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-004
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-004 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-004
--20:48:19-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-004
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-004'
Length: 2,585 (2.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 2,585 --.--K/s

20:48:20 (199.41 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-004' saved [2585/2585]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-005
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-005 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-005
--20:48:22-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-005
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-005'
Length: 5,910 (5.8K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 5,910 --.--K/s

20:48:22 (72.49 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-005' saved [5910/5910]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-006
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-006 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-006
--20:48:25-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-006
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-006'
Length: 1,298 (1.3K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,298 --.--K/s

20:48:25 (206.77 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-006' saved [1298/1298]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-007
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-007 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-007
--20:48:27-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-007
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-007'
Resolving distfiles.gentoo.org... 216.165.129.135, 156.56.247.195, 64.50.238.52, ...
Length: 1,375 (1.3K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,375 --.--K/s

20:48:27 (436.73 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-007' saved [1375/1375]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-008
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-008 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-008
--20:48:29-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-008
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-008'
Length: 1,302 (1.3K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,302 --.--K/s

20:48:30 (280.12 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-008' saved [1302/1302]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-009
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-009 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-009
--20:48:32-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-009
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-009'
Length: 1,882 (1.8K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,882 --.--K/s

20:48:33 (123.29 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-009' saved [1882/1882]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-010
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-010 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-010
--20:48:36-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-010
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-010'
Length: 6,293 (6.1K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 6,293 --.--K/s

20:48:36 (77.98 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-010' saved [6293/6293]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-011
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-011 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-011
--20:48:40-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-011
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-011'
Length: 4,776 (4.7K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 4,776 --.--K/s

20:48:40 (80.93 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-011' saved [4776/4776]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-012
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-012 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-012
--20:48:46-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-012
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-012'
Length: 2,555 (2.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 2,555 --.--K/s

20:48:47 (104.36 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-012' saved [2555/2555]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-013
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-013 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-013
--20:48:50-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-013
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-013'
Length: 1,852 (1.8K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,852 --.--K/s

20:48:50 (183.45 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-013' saved [1852/1852]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-014
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-014 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-014
--20:48:53-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-014
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-014'
Length: 8,141 (8.0K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 8,141 --.--K/s

20:48:54 (84.34 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-014' saved [8141/8141]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-015
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-015 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-015
--20:48:57-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-015
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-015'
Length: 2,293 (2.2K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 2,293 --.--K/s

20:48:57 (264.46 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-015' saved [2293/2293]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-016
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-016 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-016
--20:48:59-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-016
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-016'
Length: 1,620 (1.6K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 1,620 --.--K/s

20:48:59 (171.82 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-016' saved [1620/1620]

>>> Need to fetch bash32-017
wget -T 30 -t 1 -O /usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-017 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-017
--20:49:01-- http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/bash32-017
=> `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-017'
Length: 2,611 (2.5K) [text/plain]

100%[=================================================================================================================>] 2,611 --.--K/s

20:49:02 (245.23 KB/s) - `/usr/portage/distfiles/bash32-017' saved [2611/2611]

* Checking MD5 for bash-3.2.tar.gz ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash-3.2.tar.gz ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash-3.2.tar.gz ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-001 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-001 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-001 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-002 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-002 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-002 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-003 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-003 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-003 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-004 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-004 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-004 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-005 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-005 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-005 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-006 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-006 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-006 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-007 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-007 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-007 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-008 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-008 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-008 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-009 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-009 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-009 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-010 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-010 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-010 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-011 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-011 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-011 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-012 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-012 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-012 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-013 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-013 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-013 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-014 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-014 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-014 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-015 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-015 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-015 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-016 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-016 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-016 ... [ ok ]
* Checking MD5 for bash32-017 ... [ ok ]
* Checking RMD160 for bash32-017 ... [ ok ]
* Checking SHA256 for bash32-017 ... [ ok ]
>>> Done builtin_fetch
>>> Completed ebuild phase fetch
paludis@1191804551: [WARNING] In program paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install =sys-devel/gettext-0.16.1-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/gpm-1.20.1-r6::gentoo =sys-libs/ncurses-5.6-r2::gentoo =sys-apps/texinfo-4.8-r5::gentoo =sys-devel/m4-1.4.10::gentoo =app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo =sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7::gentoo =sys-libs/gdbm-1.8.3-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/gnuconfig-20070724::gentoo =sys-devel/libtool-1.5.24::gentoo =sys-apps/groff-1.19.2-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/man-1.6e-r3::gentoo =sys-apps/man-pages-2.64::gentoo =sys-apps/diffutils-2.8.7-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8e-r2::gentoo =app-misc/pax-utils-0.1.16::gentoo =dev-libs/popt-1.10.7::gentoo =net-misc/rsync-2.6.9-r3::gentoo =app-misc/ca-certificates-20070303-r1::gentoo =app-portage/portage-utils-0.1.28::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-config-1.4.0-r2::gentoo =dev-libs/gmp-4.2.1-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/mpfr-2.2.1_p5::gentoo =dev-util/pkgconfig-0.22::gentoo =x11-misc/util-macros-1.1.5::gentoo =sys-apps/findutils-4.3.8-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-config-1.9-r4::gentoo =sys-devel/binutils-2.18::gentoo =x11-libs/xtrans-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-proto/xproto-7.0.10::gentoo =x11-proto/inputproto-1.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libX11-1.1.2-r1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXt-1.0.5::gentoo =x11-libs/libXext-1.0.3::gentoo =x11-libs/libXtst-1.0.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXi-1.1.2::gentoo =x11-proto/randrproto-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXrandr-1.2.1::gentoo =x11-libs/libXinerama-1.0.2::gentoo =dev-libs/glib-2.12.13::gentoo =media-libs/freetype-2.3.5-r1::gentoo =dev-libs/libxml2-2.6.29::gentoo =media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2::gentoo =x11-libs/libXft-2.1.12::gentoo =media-libs/libpng-1.2.19::gentoo =x11-proto/damageproto-1.1.0::gentoo =x11-libs/libXdamage-1.1.1::gentoo =x11-misc/makedepend-1.0.1::gentoo =media-libs/mesa-7.0.1::gentoo =x11-libs/pango-1.16.5::gentoo =dev-libs/atk-1.18.0::gentoo =dev-perl/XML-Parser-2.34-r1::gentoo =dev-util/intltool-0.35.5::gentoo =x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.22::gentoo =media-libs/jpeg-6b-r8::gentoo =media-libs/libart_lgpl-2.3.19-r1::gentoo =sys-devel/bison-2.3::gentoo =sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2::gentoo =dev-util/unifdef-1.20::gentoo =sys-kernel/linux-headers-2.6.22-r2::gentoo =sys-libs/timezone-data-2007g::gentoo =sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1::gentoo =media-sound/alsa-headers-1.0.14::gentoo =media-libs/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-r1::gentoo =dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02::gentoo =perl-core/PodParser-1.35::gentoo =perl-core/Test-Harness-2.64::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-wrapper-4-r3::gentoo =sys-devel/autoconf-2.61-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/attr-2.4.38::gentoo =sys-apps/acl-2.2.44::gentoo =sys-apps/coreutils-6.9-r1::gentoo =sys-apps/file-4.21-r1::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-1.0.10::gentoo =app-admin/eselect-news-20070709::gentoo =dev-libs/libpcre-7.2::gentoo =dev-lang/ruby-1.8.6_p36-r4::gentoo =dev-cpp/libwrapiter-1.2.0::gentoo =sys-apps/paludis-0.24.6::gentoo --add-to-world-spec ( app-admin/eselect-news ):
... When performing install action from command line:
... When executing install task:
... When installing 'app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1':
... When checking permissions on '/var/tmp/paludis' for userpriv:
... Directory '/var/tmp/paludis' owned by group 'root', not 'paludisbuild', cannot enable userpriv
>>> Running ebuild phase prepare as root:root...
>>> Starting builtin_prepare
>>> Done builtin_prepare
>>> Completed ebuild phase prepare
>>> Running ebuild phases init saveenv as root:root...
>>> Starting builtin_init
>>> Done builtin_init
>>> Starting builtin_saveenv
>>> Done builtin_saveenv
>>> Completed ebuild phases init saveenv
>>> Running ebuild phases loadenv setup saveenv as root:root...
>>> Starting builtin_loadenv
>>> Done builtin_loadenv
>>> Starting pkg_setup
>>> Done pkg_setup
>>> Starting builtin_saveenv
>>> Done builtin_saveenv
>>> Completed ebuild phases loadenv setup saveenv
>>> Running ebuild phases loadenv unpack compile test saveenv as root:root...
>>> Starting builtin_loadenv
>>> Done builtin_loadenv
>>> Starting src_unpack
>>> Unpacking bash-3.2.tar.gz to /var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work
tar zxf /usr/portage/distfiles/bash-3.2.tar.gz --no-same-owner
* Applying bash32-001 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-002 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-003 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-004 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-005 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-006 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-007 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-008 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-009 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-010 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-011 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-012 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-013 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-014 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-015 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-016 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash32-017 ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.1-gentoo.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.2-loadables.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.2-process-subst.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.2-ulimit.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.0-trap-fg-signals.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.2-dev-fd-test-as-user.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying bash-3.0-configs.patch ... [ ok ]
>>> Done src_unpack
>>> Starting src_compile
econf: updating /var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/support/config.guess with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.guess
econf: updating /var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/support/config.sub with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.sub
./configure --prefix=/usr --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --without-afs --disable-profiling --without-gnu-malloc --without-installed-readline --with-curses --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for emacs... no
checking for xemacs... no

Beginning configuration for bash-3.2-release for i686-pc-linux-gnu

checking for i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ar... ar
checking for i686-pc-linux-gnu-ranlib... no
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for bison... bison -y
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for preprocessor stringizing operator... yes
checking for working long double with more range or precision than double... yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... no
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/gmsgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... yes
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking whether the inttypes.h PRIxNN macros are broken... no
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/i586-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/i586-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking argz.h usability... yes
checking argz.h presence... yes
checking for argz.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... yes
checking nl_types.h presence... yes
checking for nl_types.h... yes
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for feof_unlocked... yes
checking for fgets_unlocked... yes
checking for getc_unlocked... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getegid... yes
checking for geteuid... yes
checking for getgid... yes
checking for getuid... yes
checking for mempcpy... yes
checking for munmap... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for stpcpy... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tsearch... yes
checking for __argz_count... yes
checking for __argz_stringify... yes
checking for __argz_next... yes
checking for __fsetlocking... yes
checking for iconv... yes
checking for iconv declaration...
extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 2.2, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking stdarg.h usability... yes
checking stdarg.h presence... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking varargs.h usability... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for locale.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking termio.h usability... yes
checking termio.h presence... yes
checking for termio.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking termios.h presence... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking netdb.h usability... yes
checking netdb.h presence... yes
checking for netdb.h... yes
checking pwd.h usability... yes
checking pwd.h presence... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking grp.h usability... yes
checking grp.h presence... yes
checking for grp.h... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking regex.h usability... yes
checking regex.h presence... yes
checking for regex.h... yes
checking sys/pte.h usability... no
checking sys/pte.h presence... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking sys/stream.h usability... no
checking sys/stream.h presence... no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking sys/resource.h usability... yes
checking sys/resource.h presence... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/socket.h usability... yes
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking sys/times.h usability... yes
checking sys/times.h presence... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/wait.h usability... yes
checking sys/wait.h presence... yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking arpa/inet.h usability... yes
checking arpa/inet.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for working alloca.h... (cached) yes
checking for alloca... (cached) yes
checking whether getpgrp requires zero arguments... yes
checking whether setvbuf arguments are reversed... no
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for working strcoll... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for __setostype... no
checking for wait3... yes
checking for isinf... yes
checking for isnan... yes
checking for mkfifo... yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for eaccess... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for getdtablesize... yes
checking for getgroups... yes
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for getpeername... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for kill... yes
checking for killpg... yes
checking for lstat... yes
checking for readlink... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for setdtablesize... no
checking for tcgetpgrp... yes
checking for uname... yes
checking for ulimit... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking for rename... yes
checking for bcopy... yes
checking for bzero... yes
checking for confstr... yes
checking for fnmatch... yes
checking for getaddrinfo... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for getservbyname... yes
checking for getservent... yes
checking for inet_aton... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for pathconf... yes
checking for putenv... (cached) yes
checking for raise... yes
checking for regcomp... yes
checking for regexec... yes
checking for setenv... (cached) yes
checking for setlinebuf... yes
checking for setlocale... (cached) yes
checking for setvbuf... yes
checking for siginterrupt... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for tcgetattr... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for ttyname... yes
checking for tzset... yes
checking for unsetenv... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for asprintf... yes
checking for isascii... yes
checking for isblank... yes
checking for isgraph... yes
checking for isprint... yes
checking for isspace... yes
checking for isxdigit... yes
checking for getpwent... yes
checking for getpwnam... yes
checking for getpwuid... yes
checking for getcwd... (cached) yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strftime... yes
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for strpbrk... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtod... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... (cached) yes
checking for strtoll... yes
checking for strtoull... yes
checking for strtoimax... yes
checking for strtoumax... yes
checking whether confstr is declared... yes
checking whether printf is declared... yes
checking whether sbrk is declared... yes
checking whether setregid is declared... yes
checking whether strcpy is declared... yes
checking whether strsignal is declared... yes
checking whether strtold is declared... yes
checking for broken strtold... no
checking for declaration of strtoimax... yes
checking for declaration of strtol... yes
checking for declaration of strtoll... yes
checking for declaration of strtoul... yes
checking for declaration of strtoull... yes
checking for declaration of strtoumax... yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for alarm... yes
checking for working mktime... yes
checking for argz.h... (cached) yes
checking errno.h usability... yes
checking errno.h presence... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking stdio_ext.h usability... yes
checking stdio_ext.h presence... yes
checking for stdio_ext.h... yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) yes
checking for __argz_count... (cached) yes
checking for __argz_next... (cached) yes
checking for __argz_stringify... (cached) yes
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking for mempcpy... (cached) yes
checking for munmap... (cached) yes
checking for stpcpy... (cached) yes
checking for strcspn... yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking wctype.h usability... yes
checking wctype.h presence... yes
checking for wctype.h... yes
checking wchar.h usability... yes
checking wchar.h presence... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... yes
checking langinfo.h presence... yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking for mbsrtowcs... yes
checking for mbrlen... yes
checking for wcrtomb... yes
checking for wcscoll... yes
checking for wcsdup... yes
checking for wcwidth... yes
checking for wctype... yes
checking whether mbrtowc and mbstate_t are properly declared... yes
checking for iswlower... yes
checking for iswupper... yes
checking for towlower... yes
checking for towupper... yes
checking for iswctype... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for wchar_t in wchar.h... yes
checking for wctype_t in wctype.h... yes
checking for wint_t in wctype.h... yes
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
checking for dlopen... yes
checking for dlclose... yes
checking for dlsym... yes
checking whether sys_siglist is declared... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... gid_t
checking for off_t... (cached) yes
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for time_t... yes
checking for long long... long long
checking for unsigned long long... unsigned long long
checking return type of signal handlers... (cached) void
checking for char... yes
checking size of char... 1
checking for short... yes
checking size of short... 2
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... 4
checking for char *... yes
checking size of char *... 4
checking for double... yes
checking size of double... 8
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... 8
checking for u_int... yes
checking for u_long... yes
checking for bits16_t... no
checking for u_bits16_t... no
checking for bits32_t... no
checking for u_bits32_t... no
checking for bits64_t... no
checking for ptrdiff_t... yes
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking whether #! works in shell scripts... yes
checking whether the ctype macros accept non-ascii characters... yes
checking if dup2 fails to clear the close-on-exec flag... no
checking whether pgrps need synchronization... no
checking for type of signal functions... posix
checking for sys_errlist and sys_nerr... yes
checking for sys_siglist in system C library... no
checking for _sys_siglist in signal.h or unistd.h... yes
checking for _sys_siglist in system C library... yes
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... yes
checking for clock_t... yes
checking for sigset_t... yes
checking for quad_t... yes
checking for intmax_t... yes
checking for uintmax_t... yes
checking for socklen_t... yes
checking for size and type of struct rlimit fields... rlim_t
checking for struct termios.c_line... yes
checking for struct termio.c_line... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_ino... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_fileno... yes
checking for struct dirent.d_namlen... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... sys/ioctl.h
checking for struct timeval in sys/time.h and time.h... yes
checking for struct stat.st_blocks... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for struct tm.tm_zone... yes
checking for struct timezone in sys/time.h and time.h... yes
checking for the existence of strsignal... yes
checking if opendir() opens non-directories... no
checking whether ulimit can substitute for getdtablesize... yes
checking to see if getenv can be redefined... yes
checking if getcwd() will dynamically allocate memory... yes
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... present
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... no
checking for standard-conformant putenv declaration... yes
checking for standard-conformant unsetenv declaration... yes
checking for printf floating point output in hex notation... yes
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... no
checking for presence of necessary job control definitions... present
checking for presence of named pipes... present
checking whether termios.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... no
checking whether sys/ioctl.h defines TIOCGWINSZ... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking whether WCONTINUED flag to waitpid is unavailable or available but broken... no
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking whether getpw functions are declared in pwd.h... yes
checking for unusable real-time signals due to large values... no
checking for tgetent... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for tgetent in -ltinfo... no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libcurses
checking whether /dev/fd is available... standard
checking whether /dev/stdin stdout stderr are available... present
checking for default mail directory... /var/mail
checking shared object configuration for loadable builtins... supported
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating builtins/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/readline/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/glob/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/intl/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/malloc/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/sh/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/termcap/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/tilde/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating support/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating examples/loadables/Makefile
config.status: creating examples/loadables/perl/Makefile
config.status: creating pathnames.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: creating po/POTFILES
config.status: creating po/Makefile
config.status: executing default commands
make -j2
bison -y -d ./parse.y
make: Circular version.h <- syntax.c dependency dropped.
make: Circular version.h <- config.h dependency dropped.
make: Circular version.h <- config.h dependency dropped.
bison -y -d ./parse.y
conflicts: 6 shift/reduce
conflicts: 6 shift/reduce
touch parser-built
touch parser-built
rm -f mksignames.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -c ./support/mksignames.c
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/builtins'
rm -f mkbuiltins.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -g mkbuiltins.c
rm -f buildsignames.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -o buildsignames.o -c ./support/signames.c
/bin/sh ./support/mkversion.sh -b -S . -s release -d 3.2 -o newversion.h \
&& mv newversion.h version.h
rm -f mksignames
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o mksignames mksignames.o buildsignames.o
gcc -rdynamic -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -o mkbuiltins mkbuiltins.o -ldl
./mkbuiltins -externfile builtext.h -structfile builtins.c \
-noproduction -D . ./alias.def ./bind.def ./break.def ./builtin.def ./caller.def ./cd.def ./colon.def ./command.def ./declare.def ./echo.def ./enable.def ./eval.def ./getopts.def ./exec.def ./exit.def ./fc.def ./fg_bg.def ./hash.def ./help.def ./history.def ./jobs.def ./kill.def ./let.def ./read.def ./return.def ./set.def ./setattr.def ./shift.def ./source.def ./suspend.def ./test.def ./times.def ./trap.def ./type.def ./ulimit.def ./umask.def ./wait.def ./reserved.def ./pushd.def ./shopt.def ./printf.def ./complete.def
rm -f version.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c version.c
CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=config.h /bin/sh ./config.status
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/builtins'
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -c -o buildversion.o ./version.c
rm -f lsignames.h
./mksignames lsignames.h
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o bashversion ./support/bashversion.c buildversion.o
if cmp -s lsignames.h signames.h ; then :; else rm -f signames.h ; cp lsignames.h signames.h ; fi
config.status: config.h is unchanged
rm -f mksyntax
rm -f shell.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c shell.c
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o mksyntax ./mksyntax.c
rm -f eval.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c eval.c
rm -f y.tab.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c y.tab.c
rm -f general.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c general.c
rm -f make_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c make_cmd.c
rm -f print_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c print_cmd.c
rm -f dispose_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c dispose_cmd.c
rm -f execute_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c execute_cmd.c
rm -f variables.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c variables.c
rm -f copy_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c copy_cmd.c
rm -f error.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c error.c
rm -f expr.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c expr.c
rm -f flags.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c flags.c
expr.c:177: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'exp2'
rm -f jobs.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c jobs.c
rm -f subst.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c subst.c
rm -f hashcmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c hashcmd.c
rm -f hashlib.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c hashlib.c
rm -f mailcheck.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c mailcheck.c
rm -f trap.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c trap.c
rm -f input.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c input.c
rm -f unwind_prot.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c unwind_prot.c
rm -f pathexp.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c pathexp.c
rm -f sig.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c sig.c
rm -f test.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c test.c
rm -f alias.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c alias.c
rm -f array.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c array.c
rm -f arrayfunc.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c arrayfunc.c
rm -f braces.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c braces.c
rm -f bracecomp.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bracecomp.c
rm -f bashhist.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bashhist.c
rm -f bashline.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bashline.c
rm -f list.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c list.c
rm -f stringlib.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c stringlib.c
rm -f locale.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c locale.c
rm -f findcmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c findcmd.c
rm -f redir.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c redir.c
rm -f pcomplete.o
gcc -DPROGRAM
slycordinator
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's still not the entire output. The last line isn't even complete.
tecknojunky
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Stuck at " * Regenerating environment..." Reply with quote

dleverton wrote:
tecknojunky wrote:

What does /etc/env.d/60prelink look like?
Code:
# cat /etc/env.d/60prelink
PRELINK_PATH_MASK="/lib/modules:/usr/lib/locale:/usr/lib/wine:/usr/lib/valgrind:*.la:*.png:*.py:*.pl:*.pm:*.sh:*.xml:*.xslt:*.a:*.js"
PRELINK_PATH=""
Hope it helps
TheNewOsiris
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason the forums are cutting the output off. Here is the rest of the output:

gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -c ./support/mksignames.c
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/builtins'
rm -f mkbuiltins.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -g mkbuiltins.c
rm -f buildsignames.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -o buildsignames.o -c ./support/signames.c
/bin/sh ./support/mkversion.sh -b -S . -s release -d 3.2 -o newversion.h \
&& mv newversion.h version.h
rm -f mksignames
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o mksignames mksignames.o buildsignames.o
gcc -rdynamic -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -o mkbuiltins mkbuiltins.o -ldl
./mkbuiltins -externfile builtext.h -structfile builtins.c \
-noproduction -D . ./alias.def ./bind.def ./break.def ./builtin.def ./caller.def ./cd.def ./colon.def ./command.def ./declare.def ./echo.def ./enable.def ./eval.def ./getopts.def ./exec.def ./exit.def ./fc.def ./fg_bg.def ./hash.def ./help.def ./history.def ./jobs.def ./kill.def ./let.def ./read.def ./return.def ./set.def ./setattr.def ./shift.def ./source.def ./suspend.def ./test.def ./times.def ./trap.def ./type.def ./ulimit.def ./umask.def ./wait.def ./reserved.def ./pushd.def ./shopt.def ./printf.def ./complete.def
rm -f version.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c version.c
CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=config.h /bin/sh ./config.status
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/builtins'
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -DBUILDTOOL -c -o buildversion.o ./version.c
rm -f lsignames.h
./mksignames lsignames.h
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o bashversion ./support/bashversion.c buildversion.o
if cmp -s lsignames.h signames.h ; then :; else rm -f signames.h ; cp lsignames.h signames.h ; fi
config.status: config.h is unchanged
rm -f mksyntax
rm -f shell.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c shell.c
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -g -o mksyntax ./mksyntax.c
rm -f eval.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c eval.c
rm -f y.tab.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c y.tab.c
rm -f general.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c general.c
rm -f make_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c make_cmd.c
rm -f print_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c print_cmd.c
rm -f dispose_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c dispose_cmd.c
rm -f execute_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c execute_cmd.c
rm -f variables.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c variables.c
rm -f copy_cmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c copy_cmd.c
rm -f error.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c error.c
rm -f expr.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c expr.c
rm -f flags.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c flags.c
expr.c:177: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'exp2'
rm -f jobs.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c jobs.c
rm -f subst.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c subst.c
rm -f hashcmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c hashcmd.c
rm -f hashlib.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c hashlib.c
rm -f mailcheck.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c mailcheck.c
rm -f trap.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c trap.c
rm -f input.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c input.c
rm -f unwind_prot.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c unwind_prot.c
rm -f pathexp.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c pathexp.c
rm -f sig.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c sig.c
rm -f test.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c test.c
rm -f alias.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c alias.c
rm -f array.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c array.c
rm -f arrayfunc.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c arrayfunc.c
rm -f braces.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c braces.c
rm -f bracecomp.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bracecomp.c
rm -f bashhist.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bashhist.c
rm -f bashline.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c bashline.c
rm -f list.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c list.c
rm -f stringlib.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c stringlib.c
rm -f locale.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c locale.c
rm -f findcmd.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c findcmd.c
rm -f redir.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c redir.c
rm -f pcomplete.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c pcomplete.c
rm -f pcomplib.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c pcomplib.c
rm -f xmalloc.o
gcc -DPROGRAM='"bash"' -DCONF_HOSTTYPE='"i686"' -DCONF_OSTYPE='"linux-gnu"' -DCONF_MACHTYPE='"i686-pc-linux-gnu"' -DCONF_VENDOR='"pc"' -DLOCALEDIR='"/usr/share/locale"' -DPACKAGE='"bash"' -DSHELL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I./include -I./lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -c xmalloc.c
rm -f builtins.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer builtins.c
making lib/sh/libsh.a in ./lib/sh
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/sh'
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer clktck.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer clock.c
rm -f alias.o
./mkbuiltins -D . alias.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer alias.c || ( rm -f alias.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer getenv.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer oslib.c
rm -f alias.c
rm -f bind.o
./mkbuiltins -D . bind.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer bind.c || ( rm -f bind.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer setlinebuf.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer strnlen.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer itos.c
rm -f bind.c
rm -f break.o
./mkbuiltins -D . break.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer break.c || ( rm -f break.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer zread.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer zwrite.c
rm -f break.c
rm -f builtin.o
./mkbuiltins -D . builtin.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer builtin.c || ( rm -f builtin.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shtty.c
rm -f builtin.c
rm -f caller.o
./mkbuiltins -D . caller.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer caller.c || ( rm -f caller.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shmatch.c
rm -f caller.c
rm -f cd.o
./mkbuiltins -D . cd.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer cd.c || ( rm -f cd.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer eaccess.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer netconn.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer netopen.c
rm -f cd.c
rm -f colon.o
./mkbuiltins -D . colon.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer colon.c || ( rm -f colon.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer timeval.c
rm -f colon.c
rm -f command.o
./mkbuiltins -D . command.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer command.c || ( rm -f command.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer makepath.c
rm -f command.c
rm -f common.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer common.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer pathcanon.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer pathphys.c
rm -f declare.o
./mkbuiltins -D . declare.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer declare.c || ( rm -f declare.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer tmpfile.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer stringlist.c
rm -f declare.c
rm -f echo.o
./mkbuiltins -D . echo.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer echo.c || ( rm -f echo.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer stringvec.c
rm -f echo.c
rm -f enable.o
./mkbuiltins -D . enable.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer enable.c || ( rm -f enable.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer spell.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shquote.c
rm -f enable.c
rm -f eval.o
./mkbuiltins -D . eval.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer eval.c || ( rm -f eval.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer strtrans.c
rm -f eval.c
rm -f evalfile.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer evalfile.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer strindex.c
rm -f evalstring.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer evalstring.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer snprintf.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer mailstat.c
rm -f exec.o
./mkbuiltins -D . exec.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer exec.c || ( rm -f exec.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer fmtulong.c
rm -f exec.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer fmtullong.c
rm -f exit.o
./mkbuiltins -D . exit.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer exit.c || ( rm -f exit.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer fmtumax.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer xstrchr.c
rm -f exit.c
rm -f fc.o
./mkbuiltins -D . fc.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer fc.c || ( rm -f fc.c ; exit 1 )
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer zcatfd.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer winsize.c
gcc -c -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../lib -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer wcsdup.c
rm -f fc.c
rm -f fg_bg.o
./mkbuiltins -D . fg_bg.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer fg_bg.c || ( rm -f fg_bg.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f libsh.a
ar cr libsh.a clktck.o clock.o getenv.o oslib.o setlinebuf.o strnlen.o itos.o zread.o zwrite.o shtty.o shmatch.o eaccess.o netconn.o netopen.o timeval.o makepath.o pathcanon.o pathphys.o tmpfile.o stringlist.o stringvec.o spell.o shquote.o strtrans.o strindex.o snprintf.o mailstat.o fmtulong.o fmtullong.o fmtumax.o xstrchr.o zcatfd.o winsize.o wcsdup.o
test -n "ranlib" && ranlib libsh.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/sh'
making lib/readline/libreadline.a in ./lib/readline
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/readline'
rm -f readline.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer readline.c
rm -f fg_bg.c
rm -f hash.o
./mkbuiltins -D . hash.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer hash.c || ( rm -f hash.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f hash.c
rm -f help.o
./mkbuiltins -D . help.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer help.c || ( rm -f help.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f help.c
rm -f history.o
./mkbuiltins -D . history.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer history.c || ( rm -f history.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f vi_mode.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer vi_mode.c
rm -f history.c
rm -f jobs.o
./mkbuiltins -D . jobs.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer jobs.c || ( rm -f jobs.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f jobs.c
rm -f kill.o
./mkbuiltins -D . kill.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer kill.c || ( rm -f kill.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f kill.c
rm -f let.o
./mkbuiltins -D . let.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer let.c || ( rm -f let.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f funmap.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer funmap.c
rm -f let.c
rm -f pushd.o
./mkbuiltins -D . pushd.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer pushd.c || ( rm -f pushd.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f keymaps.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer keymaps.c
rm -f parens.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer parens.c
rm -f search.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer search.c
rm -f pushd.c
rm -f read.o
./mkbuiltins -D . read.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer read.c || ( rm -f read.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f rltty.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer rltty.c
rm -f read.c
rm -f return.o
./mkbuiltins -D . return.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer return.c || ( rm -f return.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f complete.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer complete.c
rm -f return.c
rm -f set.o
./mkbuiltins -D . set.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer set.c || ( rm -f set.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f set.c
rm -f setattr.o
./mkbuiltins -D . setattr.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer setattr.c || ( rm -f setattr.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f bind.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer bind.c
rm -f setattr.c
rm -f shift.o
./mkbuiltins -D . shift.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shift.c || ( rm -f shift.c ; exit 1 )
bind.c: In function 'rl_function_of_keyseq':
bind.c:704: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
rm -f shift.c
rm -f source.o
./mkbuiltins -D . source.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer source.c || ( rm -f source.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f source.c
rm -f suspend.o
./mkbuiltins -D . suspend.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer suspend.c || ( rm -f suspend.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f suspend.c
rm -f test.o
./mkbuiltins -D . test.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer test.c || ( rm -f test.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f test.c
rm -f times.o
./mkbuiltins -D . times.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer times.c || ( rm -f times.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f isearch.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer isearch.c
rm -f times.c
rm -f trap.o
./mkbuiltins -D . trap.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer trap.c || ( rm -f trap.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f display.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer display.c
rm -f trap.c
rm -f type.o
./mkbuiltins -D . type.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer type.c || ( rm -f type.c ; exit 1 )
display.c: In function 'rl_character_len':
display.c:1932: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
rm -f type.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -g -o psize.aux ./psize.c
rm -f umask.o
./mkbuiltins -D . umask.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer umask.c || ( rm -f umask.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f umask.c
rm -f wait.o
./mkbuiltins -D . wait.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer wait.c || ( rm -f wait.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f signals.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer signals.c
rm -f wait.c
rm -f getopts.o
./mkbuiltins -D . getopts.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer getopts.c || ( rm -f getopts.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f util.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer util.c
rm -f getopts.c
rm -f shopt.o
./mkbuiltins -D . shopt.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shopt.c || ( rm -f shopt.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f kill.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer kill.c
rm -f shopt.c
rm -f printf.o
./mkbuiltins -D . printf.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer printf.c || ( rm -f printf.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f undo.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer undo.c
rm -f macro.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer macro.c
rm -f input.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer input.c
rm -f printf.c
rm -f getopt.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer getopt.c
rm -f callback.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer callback.c
rm -f bashgetopt.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer bashgetopt.c
rm -f terminal.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer terminal.c
rm -f complete.o
./mkbuiltins -D . complete.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer complete.c || ( rm -f complete.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f text.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer text.c
rm -f complete.c
/bin/sh ./psize.sh > pipesize.h
rm -f nls.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer nls.c
rm -f misc.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer misc.c
rm -f history.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer history.c
rm -f histexpand.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer histexpand.c
rm -f ulimit.o
./mkbuiltins -D . ulimit.def
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../lib -I. -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer ulimit.c || ( rm -f ulimit.c ; exit 1 )
rm -f histfile.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer histfile.c
rm -f histsearch.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer histsearch.c
rm -f ulimit.c
rm -f libbuiltins.a
ar cr libbuiltins.a builtins.o alias.o bind.o break.o builtin.o caller.o cd.o colon.o command.o common.o declare.o echo.o enable.o eval.o evalfile.o evalstring.o exec.o exit.o fc.o fg_bg.o hash.o help.o history.o jobs.o kill.o let.o pushd.o read.o return.o set.o setattr.o shift.o source.o suspend.o test.o times.o trap.o type.o ulimit.o umask.o wait.o getopts.o shopt.o printf.o getopt.o bashgetopt.o complete.o
ranlib libbuiltins.a
making lib/readline/libhistory.a in ./lib/readline
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/readline'
rm -f shell.o
rm -f shell.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shell.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer shell.c
rm -f savestring.o
rm -f savestring.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer savestring.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer savestring.c
rm -f mbutil.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer mbutil.c
rm -f mbutil.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer mbutil.c
rm -f tilde.o
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -DREADLINE_LIBRARY -c ./tilde.c
rm -f xmalloc.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer xmalloc.c
rm -f xmalloc.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer xmalloc.c
rm -f libhistory.a
ar cr libhistory.a history.o histexpand.o histfile.o histsearch.o shell.o savestring.o mbutil.o xmalloc.o
ar: xmalloc.o: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [libhistory.a] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/readline'
make: *** [lib/readline/libhistory.a] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
rm -f compat.o
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSHELL -I. -I/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2 -I../.. -I../../lib -march=prescott -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer compat.c
rm -f libreadline.a
ar cr libreadline.a readline.o vi_mode.o funmap.o keymaps.o parens.o search.o rltty.o complete.o bind.o isearch.o display.o signals.o util.o kill.o undo.o macro.o input.o callback.o terminal.o text.o nls.o misc.o history.o histexpand.o histfile.o histsearch.o shell.o savestring.o mbutil.o tilde.o xmalloc.o compat.o
test -n "ranlib" && ranlib libreadline.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/work/bash-3.2/lib/readline'

!!! make failed

!!! Call stack:
!!! * src_compile (/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:3405)
!!! * ebuild_f_compile (/usr/libexec/paludis/src_compile.bash:51)
!!! * ebuild_main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:363)
!!! * main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:381)

Install error:

Resume command: paludis --log-level qa --dl-deps-default discard --install '=app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::gentoo' '=sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7::gentoo' '=sys-libs/gdbm-1.8.3-r3::gentoo' '=sys-devel/gnuconfig-20070724::gentoo' '=sys-devel/libtool-1.5.24::gentoo' '=sys-apps/groff-1.19.2-r1::gentoo' '=sys-apps/man-1.6e-r3::gentoo' '=sys-apps/man-pages-2.64::gentoo' '=sys-apps/diffutils-2.8.7-r2::gentoo' '=dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8e-r2::gentoo' '=app-misc/pax-utils-0.1.16::gentoo' '=dev-libs/popt-1.10.7::gentoo' '=net-misc/rsync-2.6.9-r3::gentoo' '=app-misc/ca-certificates-20070303-r1::gentoo' '=app-portage/portage-utils-0.1.28::gentoo' '=sys-devel/gcc-config-1.4.0-r2::gentoo' '=dev-libs/gmp-4.2.1-r1::gentoo' '=dev-libs/mpfr-2.2.1_p5::gentoo' '=dev-util/pkgconfig-0.22::gentoo' '=x11-misc/util-macros-1.1.5::gentoo' '=sys-apps/findutils-4.3.8-r1::gentoo' '=sys-devel/binutils-config-1.9-r4::gentoo' '=sys-devel/binutils-2.18::gentoo' '=x11-libs/xtrans-1.0.3::gentoo' '=x11-proto/xproto-7.0.10::gentoo' '=x11-proto/inputproto-1.4.2::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libX11-1.1.2-r1::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXt-1.0.5::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXext-1.0.3::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXtst-1.0.2::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXi-1.1.2::gentoo' '=x11-proto/randrproto-1.2.1::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXrandr-1.2.1::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXinerama-1.0.2::gentoo' '=dev-libs/glib-2.12.13::gentoo' '=media-libs/freetype-2.3.5-r1::gentoo' '=dev-libs/libxml2-2.6.29::gentoo' '=media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXft-2.1.12::gentoo' '=media-libs/libpng-1.2.19::gentoo' '=x11-proto/damageproto-1.1.0::gentoo' '=x11-libs/libXdamage-1.1.1::gentoo' '=x11-misc/makedepend-1.0.1::gentoo' '=media-libs/mesa-7.0.1::gentoo' '=x11-libs/pango-1.16.5::gentoo' '=dev-libs/atk-1.18.0::gentoo' '=dev-perl/XML-Parser-2.34-r1::gentoo' '=dev-util/intltool-0.35.5::gentoo' '=x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.22::gentoo' '=media-libs/jpeg-6b-r8::gentoo' '=media-libs/libart_lgpl-2.3.19-r1::gentoo' '=sys-devel/bison-2.3::gentoo' '=sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2::gentoo' '=dev-util/unifdef-1.20::gentoo' '=sys-kernel/linux-headers-2.6.22-r2::gentoo' '=sys-libs/timezone-data-2007g::gentoo' '=sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1::gentoo' '=media-sound/alsa-headers-1.0.14::gentoo' '=media-libs/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-r1::gentoo' '=dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02::gentoo' '=perl-core/PodParser-1.35::gentoo' '=perl-core/Test-Harness-2.64::gentoo' '=sys-devel/autoconf-wrapper-4-r3::gentoo' '=sys-devel/autoconf-2.61-r1::gentoo' '=sys-apps/attr-2.4.38::gentoo' '=sys-apps/acl-2.2.44::gentoo' '=sys-apps/coreutils-6.9-r1::gentoo' '=sys-apps/file-4.21-r1::gentoo' '=app-admin/eselect-1.0.10::gentoo' '=app-admin/eselect-news-20070709::gentoo' '=dev-libs/libpcre-7.2::gentoo' '=dev-lang/ruby-1.8.6_p36-r4::gentoo' '=dev-cpp/libwrapiter-1.2.0::gentoo' '=sys-apps/paludis-0.24.6::gentoo' --add-to-world-spec '( app-admin/eselect-news )'
slycordinator
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=87247

Change makeopts to "-j1" in your bashrc. Then install bash. Then change makeopts back to whatever you want.

edit: Though why haven't you upgraded to bash 3.2? It's stable on all arch's (except x86-fbsd and sparc-fbsd).

Last edited by slycordinator on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: