OpenOffice 2.1.0-r2 fails to find jawt
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on AMD64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mog
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: OpenOffice 2.1.0-r2 fails to find jawt Reply with quote

EDIT: I originally posted the build output from openoffice 2.0.4, however, both builds fail in the same place and for the same reason, so it should not make a difference. Its fixed now :).

I am trying to compile OpenOffice 2.1.0-r2, but it keeps throwing up the following error message

Quote:
Making: ../../unxlngx6.pro/lib/libofficebean.so
g++ -Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,-rpath,'$ORIGIN' -Wl,-zdynsort -shared -L../../unxlngx6.pro/lib -L../lib -L/var/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1/work/ooo/build/OOE680_m6/solenv/unxlngx6/lib -L/var/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1/work/ooo/build/OOE680_m6/solver/680/unxlngx6.pro/lib -L/var/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1/work/ooo/build/OOE680_m6/solenv/unxlngx6/lib -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/lib64 -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/jre/lib/amd64 -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/jre/lib/amd64/server -L/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/jre/lib/amd64/native_threads -L/usr/lib64 -L/usr/lib64 -L/usr/lib64/mozilla-firefox ../../unxlngx6.pro/slo/officebean_version.o -o ../../unxlngx6.pro/lib/libofficebean.so ../../unxlngx6.pro/slo/com_sun_star_comp_beans_LocalOfficeWindow.o ../../unxlngx6.pro/slo/com_sun_star_beans_LocalOfficeWindow.o -ljawt -lstdc++ -ldl -lpthread -lm
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.1/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -ljawt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake: Error code 1, while making '../../unxlngx6.pro/lib/libofficebean.so'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /var/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1/work/ooo/build/OOE680_m6/bean/native/unix
make: *** [stamp/build] Error 1

!!! ERROR: app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1 failed.
Call stack:
ebuild.sh, line 1614: Called dyn_compile
ebuild.sh, line 971: Called qa_call 'src_compile'
environment, line 5442: Called src_compile
openoffice-2.1.0-r1.ebuild, line 326: Called die

!!! Build failed
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
!!! A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-office/openoffice-2.1.0-r1/temp/build.log'.

!!! When you file a bug report, please include the following information:
GENTOO_VM=sun-jdk-1.4 CLASSPATH="" JAVA_HOME="/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13"
JAVACFLAGS="-source 1.4 -target 1.4" COMPILER=""
and of course, the output of emerge --info

obviously the compile is unable to locate libjawt.so, however, running an
Code:
slocate libjawt.so
turns up a number of instances

Quote:
/opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/jre/lib/i386/libjawt.so
/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.11/jre/lib/amd64/libjawt.so
/opt/emul-linux-x86-java-1.6.0/lib/i386/libjawt.so
/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/jre/lib/amd64/libjawt.so
/opt/java32/lib/i386/libjawt.so

now I have read on some mailing lists that this can be fixed by creating an appropriate symlink, but I could not find any examples and don't really want to mess with my java setup. I would think that I am not alone with this problem, or at least so I hope :P. So, any help/suggestions would be great.

Just on a side note, I am not using any unreasonable CFLAGS (i.e. -march=nocona -O2 -pipe) and I have already tried removing gstreamer from the USE flags as suggested elsewhere, without success.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on AMD64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: