Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Similar complaints
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abraxas
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Similar complaints Reply with quote

I have heard people complain about redhat for the same thing. I think it was on slashdot a while ago. They thought it was unprofessional to have the little propoganda messages during the install. Personally I don' t see a problem. If that's really an issue then someone needs to get their priorities straightened out. MS had clippy and it's still used in offices everywhere. You have to admit that even Larry the Cow is coole than clippy.
masseya
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this supposed to be in reply to another post?
shagrat
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Reply" button is the button to the right, the button you obviously clicked was the "New Topic" button. Do you get it, or do I have to draw a picture for you? :wink:
Abraxas
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: thanks dickhead Reply with quote

shagrat wrote:
The "Reply" button is the button to the right, the button you obviously clicked was the "New Topic" button. Do you get it, or do I have to draw a picture for you? :wink:

I made a mistake. Get over it. You're not being funny or informative, just an asshole.
pilla
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks dickhead Reply with quote

Abraxas wrote:

I made a mistake. Get over it. You're not being funny or informative, just an asshole.

You made two mistakes. You are not being exactly polite, and I don't think that the previous post was any worse than yours.

Locking this thread.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: