SOLVED: makedepend downloads but will not install
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xanas3712
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: SOLVED: makedepend downloads but will not install Reply with quote

For some reason makedepend and xextproto ebuilds currently only download but do not install. They end with an error "The file was fully retrieved, nothing to do. Couldn't download makedepend-1.0.0.tar.bz2. Aborting" I haven't found anything else that lists this problem.

I'm attempting to install xgl (already have xorg 7.0 going), following the guide but these errors make it impossible to continue.

EDIT: on more searching I found a similar post that may answer my question, I will mark this solved if I can resolve it.

Ok, it's basically a corrupt file issue. Lack of experience on my part made me not realize that so my searches were in vain for a good while. I finally did find a few relavent posts and was able to get the file from elsewhere (it appears all the mirrors portage is giving at the moment have no file or a bad one)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: