Moving questions?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcstimm
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Moving questions? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I am really looking into moving from Buffalo NY to some place warm and beautiful, I have been looking at San Diego. I currently am working for Apple Computers and it will probably be no problem to transfer. (so a Job is not a problem). But I have never been to San Diego and its going to be a pretty big change for me. I am wondering if anyone has any input that would help me, and knows of a good place to start looking for apartments? I am also hoping I can find a place to rent (1 bedroom apartment) for $400-$600 a month not including utilities and that is in a good section of town. I am originally from Las Vegas so moving out west has been something Iv been wanting to do for a long time. I am an avid sailor and I really would love to be around the water. I am also SICK and TIRED of all this snow and I really really need to leave buffalo.

If I didnt move to san diego can you recommend any other place?
tdemarest
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help you on where to look in San Diego, but I've been there several times on vacation and it is BEAUTIFUL. If you are single, it's definitely got its benefits. Thank your lucky stars Apple didn't send you to HQ in Cupertino - Silicon Valley has perfect weather, lots to do, but there must be some unwritten rule that you have to look like a pig farmer to live here.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: