Windowmaker, how do I get eye-candy?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birnenpfluecker
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Windowmaker, how do I get eye-candy? Reply with quote

To all windowmaker users out there, have you some tipps for getting some eye candy (Good themes will be appreciated, have seen most at themes.org, but nothing for me there)? I doesn like the hard edges, but I think no way to change that. I was thinking about installing some gdesklets. Some other hints?
Also if you have some other tipps for windowmaker feel free to post them, cause I want to use it and not play with it.
For the not Windowmaker fraction out there which will point me to enlightenment, kde, fluxbox or similiar, have tried most of them, but did't like them, guess if you have switched to windowmaker turning back is hard, cause it has some other approaches than most window managers.
For the moderators, not sure if this threads fits here, feel free to move it to somewhere else.

Last edited by Birnenpfluecker on Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vann
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine a more appropriate place is in the forum dedicated to window managers. :wink:
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: