Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
kde-cvs//kdelibs/khtml .. no class template named .. in ..
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schmolch
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: kde-cvs//kdelibs/khtml .. no class template named .. in .. Reply with quote

hi all!

Im trying to emerge kde-cvs since about 3 weeks and always get the same error when emerging kdelibs when hes doing somehting for khtml.
As a result of this cvs-konqueror is crashing as soon as im trying to surf the web with it. Since today i thought "hey its cvs its not supposed to work" but.. well.. i tried the new kde-cvs-20020813.tar.gz and the lowest possible flags (pentium) again and again and this doesnt look like i just have to wait for more updates. Maybe someone can say something smart about this :-)
Oh yes btw im using gcc3.1.
Thx in advance,
Schmolch

../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h:60: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h:73: no class template named `TreeShared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h: In member function `DOM::NodeImpl* DOM::NodeImpl::parentNode() const':
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h:84: `m_parent' undeclared (first use this function)
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h: At global scope:
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h:441: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom_nodeimpl.h:529: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
In file included from ../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:31,
from ../../khtml/xml/dom_docimpl.h:28,
from ../../khtml/html/html_documentimpl.h:28,
from loader.cpp:56:
../../khtml/xml/dom_stringimpl.h:38: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
In file included from ../../khtml/xml/dom_docimpl.h:28,
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:50: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h: In constructor `DOM::AttributeImpl::AttributeImpl(unsigned int, DOM::DOMStringImpl*)':
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:59: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::ref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h: In destructor `DOM::AttributeImpl::~AttributeImpl()':
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:61: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::deref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:62: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::deref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h: In member function `void DOM::AttributeImpl::setValue(DOM::DOMStringImpl*)':
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:75: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::deref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:77: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::ref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h: In member function `void DOM::AttributeImpl::setPrefix(DOM::DOMStringImpl*)':
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:80: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::deref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:82: no matching function for call to `DOM::DOMStringImpl::ref()'
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h: In member function `void DOM::NamedAttrMapImpl::insertAttribute(DOM::AttributeImpl*)':
../../khtml/xml/dom_elementimpl.h:273: no matching function for call to `DOM::AttributeImpl::deref()'
In file included from ../../khtml/xml/dom_docimpl.h:29,
../../khtml/xml/dom2_traversalimpl.h: At global scope:
../../khtml/xml/dom2_traversalimpl.h:40: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom2_traversalimpl.h:81: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
../../khtml/xml/dom2_traversalimpl.h:96: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
In file included from ../../khtml/html/html_documentimpl.h:28,
../../khtml/xml/dom_docimpl.h:83: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
In file included from ../../khtml/css/css_stylesheetimpl.h:30,
from loader.cpp:57:
../../khtml/css/cssparser.h:117: no class template named `TreeShared' in `khtml'
In file included from loader.cpp:57:
../../khtml/css/css_stylesheetimpl.h:120: no class template named `Shared' in `khtml'
make[3]: *** [loader.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdelibs-5/work/kdelibs/khtml/misc'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdelibs-5/work/kdelibs/khtml'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdelibs-5/work/kdelibs'
make: *** [all] Error 2

!!! ERROR: The ebuild did not complete successfully.
!!! Function kde_src_compile, Line -6671, Exitcode 2
!!! died running emake, kde_src_compile:make
ebrostig
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: Have you cleaned out your system and updated it? Reply with quote

I have just completed a successful build of kde-cvs on my PC at home.
No problems at all.

I suggest that you do the following:
- emerge rsync
- emerge -p -u world (To see what needs to be udpated)
- emerge -u world (or whatever components you need, i.e gcc at least)
- unpack the kde-cvs tar ball
- emerge kde

By doing this, you will ensure that your system is up to date and is equipped with all the newest versions of libraries, compilers etc.

Make sure to edit the package.mask file if you have unmasked packages prior to the emerge rsync.

Erik
Schmolch
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx but i did that many many times and everytime i was looking like a child waiting for santa claus but santa didnt come :-(

I was searching the kde-mailingslists for this "problem" and didnt find anything coming close to it.. strange ..

Schmolch
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: