Tinkerboard 2 S project
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendlefly62
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:45 pm    Post subject: Tinkerboard 2 S project Reply with quote

Hi, all. I've been working on a number of single board computer projects for the last several years. I recently had some success with the Tinkerboard 2 s that I've shared in a user: wiki article.

Anyone else working on similar projects? Where do you share/learn from others?

My Tinkerboard 2 s is now running on an encrypted rootfs supported by a custom initramfs and a kernel I managed to build, taking advantage of community support for the tinkerboard-2/2s in Armbian. I've also developed a custom (very informative) u-boot boot.scr script that helps with debugging via serial console. Beyond initial installation, I've also developed a number of packages and utilities in a "joetoo" github repository.

I have similar work done for the original Tinkerboard, for the Rock4cPlus, for Raspberry 2, 3, 4, and 5, including ebuilds for pre-built kernel/module packages for kernels up to 6.8.7

Here's a link to the Tinkerboard 2S wiki article -- https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Brendlefly62/Rockchip_RK3399_Asus_Tinker_Board_2_S
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: