Unable to play games on pcsxr
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gamers & Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarioMaster100
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Unable to play games on pcsxr Reply with quote

I have pcsxr installed with use flags of alsa and nls (don't intend to use pulse for anything) with the bios setup and everything. Whenever I try to load a game I can hear the sound which is stutter-y and I get no video/images :/

Edit: tried running it from the cli and no errors were given. For some reason it doesn't want to run in bios mode even though I put the bios file in the proper directory... It just says could not run BIOS.
MarioMaster100
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got the video to show up by adding the opengl use flag, sound still seems a bit stutter-y and messed up though...

Hmm looks like more games work with the sdl plugin though and it won't let me have both use flags of alsa and sdl.
MarioMaster100
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried compiling the source from https://github.com/mirror/pcsxr and not sure why but it won't even load the program.
MarioMaster100
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried uninstalling the previous install of pcsxr with emerge and rebuilding the one from github, still didn't work. Here's as much of the make output as I could copy, it was larger than that but wouldn't show more: [code:1:a0f7ab2c45]cdriso.c: In function 'ISOopen':
cdriso.c:1728:9: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&modeTest, 4, 1, cdHandle);
^
cdriso.c: In function 'cdread_sub_mixed':
cdriso.c:1142:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(subbuffer, 1, SUB_FRAMESIZE, f);
^
cdriso.c: In function 'parsemds':
cdriso.c:752:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&i, 1, sizeof(unsigned int), fi);
^
cdriso.c:762:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&offset, 1, sizeof(unsigned int), fi);
^
cdriso.c:768:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&s, 1, sizeof(unsigned short), fi);
^
cdriso.c:774:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&offset, 1, sizeof(unsigned int), fi);
^
cdriso.c:803:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&extra_offset, 1, sizeof(unsigned int), fi);
^
cdriso.c:808:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&l, 1, sizeof(unsigned int), fi);
^
cdriso.c:814:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
cdriso.c:820:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
cdriso.c: In function 'handlepbp':
cdriso.c:878:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(psar_sig, 1, sizeof(psar_sig), cdHandle);
^
cdriso.c:914:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(psar_sig, 1, sizeof(psar_sig), cdHandle);
^
cdriso.c:932:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&toc_entry, 1, sizeof(toc_entry), cdHandle);
^
cdriso.c:935:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
cdriso.c:940:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mv -f .deps/cdriso.Tpo .deps/cdriso.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT cheat.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cheat.Tpo -c -o cheat.o cheat.c
mv -f .deps/cheat.Tpo .deps/cheat.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT socket.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/socket.Tpo -c -o socket.o socket.c
mv -f .deps/socket.Tpo .deps/socket.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ppf.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ppf.Tpo -c -o ppf.o ppf.c
ppf.c: In function 'BuildPPFCache':
ppf.c:216:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buffer, 3, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:239:9: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buffer, 4, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:244:10: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&dizlen, 4, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:270:9: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buffer, 4, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:275:10: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&dizlen, 2, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:302:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&pos, 4, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c:305:25: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (method == 2) fread(buffer, 4, 1, ppffile); // skip 4 bytes on ppf3 (no int64 support here)
^
ppf.c:308:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(ppfmem, anz, 1, ppffile);
^
ppf.c: In function 'LoadSBI':
ppf.c:376:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buffer, 1, 4, sbihandle);
^
ppf.c:378:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(sbitime[sbicount++], 1, 3, sbihandle);
^
ppf.c:379:8: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buffer, 1, 11, sbihandle);
^
mv -f .deps/ppf.Tpo .deps/ppf.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT iR3000A-64.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/iR3000A-64.Tpo -c -o iR3000A-64.o `test -f 'ix86_64/iR3000A-64.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/iR3000A-64.c
mv -f .deps/iR3000A-64.Tpo .deps/iR3000A-64.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86-64.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86-64.Tpo -c -o ix86-64.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86-64.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86-64.c
mv -f .deps/ix86-64.Tpo .deps/ix86-64.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86_cpudetect.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86_cpudetect.Tpo -c -o ix86_cpudetect.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86_cpudetect.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86_cpudetect.c
mv -f .deps/ix86_cpudetect.Tpo .deps/ix86_cpudetect.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86_fpu.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86_fpu.Tpo -c -o ix86_fpu.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86_fpu.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86_fpu.c
mv -f .deps/ix86_fpu.Tpo .deps/ix86_fpu.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86_3dnow.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86_3dnow.Tpo -c -o ix86_3dnow.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86_3dnow.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86_3dnow.c
mv -f .deps/ix86_3dnow.Tpo .deps/ix86_3dnow.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86_mmx.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86_mmx.Tpo -c -o ix86_mmx.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86_mmx.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86_mmx.c
mv -f .deps/ix86_mmx.Tpo .deps/ix86_mmx.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -I../include -g -O2 -MT ix86_sse.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ix86_sse.Tpo -c -o ix86_sse.o `test -f 'ix86_64/ix86_sse.c' || echo './'`ix86_64/ix86_sse.c
mv -f .deps/ix86_sse.Tpo .deps/ix86_sse.Po
rm -f libpcsxcore.a
ar cru libpcsxcore.a psxbios.o cdrom.o psxcounters.o psxdma.o disr3000a.o gpu.o spu.o sio.o psxhw.o mdec.o psxmem.o misc.o plugins.o decode_xa.o r3000a.o psxinterpreter.o gte.o psxhle.o debug.o psxcommon.o cdriso.o cheat.o socket.o ppf.o iR3000A-64.o ix86-64.o ix86_cpudetect.o ix86_fpu.o ix86_3dnow.o ix86_mmx.o ix86_sse.o
ranlib libpcsxcore.a
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/libpcsxcore'
Making all in gui
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/gui'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT LnxMain.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/LnxMain.Tpo -c -o LnxMain.o LnxMain.c
LnxMain.c: In function 'main':
LnxMain.c:312:11: warning: ignoring return value of 'getcwd', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
getcwd(path, MAXPATHLEN);
^
LnxMain.c:344:11: warning: ignoring return value of 'getcwd', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
getcwd(path, MAXPATHLEN);
^
LnxMain.c:411:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'chdir', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
chdir(plugin_default_dir);
^
LnxMain.c: In function 'ScanBios':
LnxMain.c:150:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'symlink', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
symlink(filename, linkname);
^
LnxMain.c: In function 'ScanPlugins':
LnxMain.c:114:12: warning: ignoring return value of 'symlink', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
LnxMain.c:120:13: warning: ignoring return value of 'symlink', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mv -f .deps/LnxMain.Tpo .deps/LnxMain.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT Plugin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Plugin.Tpo -c -o Plugin.o Plugin.c
mv -f .deps/Plugin.Tpo .deps/Plugin.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT Config.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Config.Tpo -c -o Config.o Config.c
Config.c: In function 'SaveConfig':
Config.c:187:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("Cdda", Config.Cdda);
^
Config.c:197:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("Cpu", Config.Cpu);
^
Config.c:198:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("PsxType", Config.PsxType);
^
Config.c:199:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'u32' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("RewindCount", Config.RewindCount);
^
Config.c:200:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'u32' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("RewindInterval", Config.RewindInterval);
^
Config.c:202:2: warning: format '%li' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int' [-Wformat=]
SetValuel("HackFix", Config.HackFix);
^
Config.c: In function 'LoadConfig':
Config.c:111:7: warning: ignoring return value of 'fread', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(data, 1, buf.st_size, f);
^
mv -f .deps/Config.Tpo .deps/Config.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT GtkGui.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/GtkGui.Tpo -c -o GtkGui.o GtkGui.c
GtkGui.c: In function 'OnFile_RunExe':
GtkGui.c:570:4: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
^
GtkGui.c:571:4: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OPEN, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT, NULL);
^
GtkGui.c: In function 'Open_Iso_Proc':
GtkGui.c:707:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
NULL, GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_OPEN, GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
^
GtkGui.c:708:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_OK,
^
GtkGui.c: In function 'on_states_load_other':
GtkGui.c:1082:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
GtkGui.c:1083:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OPEN, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
^
GtkGui.c: In function 'on_states_save_other':
GtkGui.c:1111:4: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
GtkGui.c:1112:4: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_SAVE, GTK_RESPONSE_OK,
^
GtkGui.c: In function 'SysMessage':
GtkGui.c:1153:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT, GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_NONE, NULL);
^
mv -f .deps/GtkGui.Tpo .deps/GtkGui.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT MemcardDlg.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/MemcardDlg.Tpo -c -o MemcardDlg.o MemcardDlg.c
MemcardDlg.c: In function 'OnMcd_FileChange':
MemcardDlg.c:299:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
MemcardDlg.c:300:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OPEN, GTK_RESPONSE_OK,
^
MemcardDlg.c: In function 'OnMcd_Format':
MemcardDlg.c:341:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
MemcardDlg.c: In function 'OnMcd_New':
MemcardDlg.c:366:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
MemcardDlg.c:367:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_SAVE, GTK_RESPONSE_OK,
^
mv -f .deps/MemcardDlg.Tpo .deps/MemcardDlg.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT ConfDlg.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ConfDlg.Tpo -c -o ConfDlg.o ConfDlg.c
mv -f .deps/ConfDlg.Tpo .deps/ConfDlg.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT Cheat.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Cheat.Tpo -c -o Cheat.o Cheat.c
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatListDlg_AddClicked':
Cheat.c:102:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_DIALOG_MODAL, GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
^
Cheat.c:103:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT, NULL);
^
Cheat.c:128:2: warning: 'gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkscrolledwindow.h:138): Use 'gtk_container_add' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scroll), code_edit);
^
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatListDlg_EditClicked':
Cheat.c:186:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
Cheat.c:187:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
Cheat.c:223:2: warning: 'gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkscrolledwindow.h:138): Use 'gtk_container_add' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scroll), code_edit);
^
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatListDlg_OpenClicked':
Cheat.c:314:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
NULL, GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_OPEN, GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
^
Cheat.c:315:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_OK, NULL);
^
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatListDlg_SaveClicked':
Cheat.c:358:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
NULL, GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE, GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
^
Cheat.c:359:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_OK, NULL);
^
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatSearchDlg_FreezeClicked':
Cheat.c:662:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_DIALOG_MODAL, GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
^
Cheat.c:663:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL, NULL);
^
Cheat.c:675:2: warning: 'gtk_hbox_new' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtkhbox.h:63): Use 'gtk_box_new' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
hbox = gtk_hbox_new(FALSE, 0);
^
Cheat.c: In function 'OnCheatSearchDlg_ModifyClicked':
Cheat.c:761:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_DIALOG_MODAL, GTK_STOCK_OK, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
^
Cheat.c:762:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL, NULL);
^
Cheat.c:765:2: warning: 'gtk_hbox_new' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtkhbox.h:63): Use 'gtk_box_new' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
hbox = gtk_hbox_new(FALSE, 0);
^
mv -f .deps/Cheat.Tpo .deps/Cheat.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT DebugMemory.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/DebugMemory.Tpo -c -o DebugMemory.o DebugMemory.c
DebugMemory.c: In function 'MemView_RowActivated':
DebugMemory.c:136:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int *', but argument 3 has type 'u8 *' [-Wformat=]
sscanf(value, "%x", &MemViewValue);
^
DebugMemory.c: In function 'MemView_Dump':
DebugMemory.c:153:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
DebugMemory.c:154:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
DebugMemory.c:158:2: warning: 'gtk_table_new' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:102): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
table = gtk_table_new(2, 2, FALSE);
^
DebugMemory.c:161:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), label, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:161:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:168:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), start_edit, 1, 2, 0, 1, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:168:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:172:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), label, 0, 1, 1, 2, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:172:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:176:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), length_edit, 1, 2, 1, 2, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:176:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:199:5: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
DebugMemory.c:200:5: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
GTK_STOCK_SAVE, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT, NULL);
^
DebugMemory.c: In function 'MemView_Patch':
DebugMemory.c:231:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
DebugMemory.c:232:3: warning: 'GtkStock' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
DebugMemory.c:236:2: warning: 'gtk_table_new' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:102): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
table = gtk_table_new(2, 2, FALSE);
^
DebugMemory.c:239:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), label, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:239:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:246:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), addr_edit, 1, 2, 0, 1, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:246:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:250:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), label, 0, 1, 1, 2, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:250:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
DebugMemory.c:256:2: warning: 'gtk_table_attach' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:110): Use 'GtkGrid' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
gtk_table_attach(GTK_TABLE(table), val_edit, 1, 2, 1, 2, 0, 0, 5, 5);
^
DebugMemory.c:256:2: warning: 'gtk_table_get_type' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/deprecated/gtktable.h:100) [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
mv -f .deps/DebugMemory.Tpo .deps/DebugMemory.Po
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/pcsxr/\" -DPIXMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/pixmaps/\" -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../libpcsxcore -I../include -DPSEMU_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu\" -DDEF_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/games/psemu\" -g -O2 -MT AboutDlg.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/AboutDlg.Tpo -c -o AboutDlg.o AboutDlg.c
mv -f .deps/AboutDlg.Tpo .deps/AboutDlg.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o pcsxr LnxMain.o Plugin.o Config.o GtkGui.o MemcardDlg.o ConfDlg.o Cheat.o DebugMemory.o AboutDlg.o ../libpcsxcore/libpcsxcore.a -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lpthread -lz -lm -lXext -lXtst -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -o pcsxr LnxMain.o Plugin.o Config.o GtkGui.o MemcardDlg.o ConfDlg.o Cheat.o DebugMemory.o AboutDlg.o ../libpcsxcore/libpcsxcore.a -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lpthread -lz -lm -lXext -lXtst -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/gui'
Making all in plugins/dfinput
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/plugins/dfinput'
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfg.Tpo -c -o cfg.lo cfg.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfg.Tpo -c cfg.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cfg.o
mv -f .deps/cfg.Tpo .deps/cfg.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pad.Tpo -c -o pad.lo pad.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pad.Tpo -c pad.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pad.o
mv -f .deps/pad.Tpo .deps/pad.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT sdljoy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sdljoy.Tpo -c -o sdljoy.lo sdljoy.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT sdljoy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sdljoy.Tpo -c sdljoy.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sdljoy.o
mv -f .deps/sdljoy.Tpo .deps/sdljoy.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT xkb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/xkb.Tpo -c -o xkb.lo xkb.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT xkb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/xkb.Tpo -c xkb.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/xkb.o
xkb.c: In function 'InitKeyboard':
xkb.c:49:9: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
snprintf(buf, 64, "xdg-screensaver suspend 0x%x > /dev/null 2>&1", window);
^
xkb.c:49:9: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
xkb.c:52:13: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 2 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
printf("Suspending Window ID 0x%x of activating screensaver.\n", window);
^
xkb.c: In function 'DestroyKeyboard':
xkb.c:81:9: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 2 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
printf("Resuming Window ID 0x%x to activate screensaver.\n", window);
^
xkb.c:82:9: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
snprintf(buf, 64, "xdg-screensaver resume 0x%x", window);
^
xkb.c:82:9: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'Window' [-Wformat=]
mv -f .deps/xkb.Tpo .deps/xkb.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT analog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/analog.Tpo -c -o analog.lo analog.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT analog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/analog.Tpo -c analog.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/analog.o
mv -f .deps/analog.Tpo .deps/analog.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT util.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/util.Tpo -c -o util.lo util.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT util.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/util.Tpo -c util.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/util.o
mv -f .deps/util.Tpo .deps/util.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -module -avoid-version -o libDFInput.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/games/psemu/ cfg.lo pad.lo sdljoy.lo xkb.lo analog.lo util.lo -lpthread -lX11 -lSDL2 -lpthread -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
libtool: link: gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/cfg.o .libs/pad.o .libs/sdljoy.o .libs/xkb.o .libs/analog.o .libs/util.o -lX11 -lSDL2 -lpthread -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt -O2 -Wl,-soname -Wl,libDFInput.so -o .libs/libDFInput.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libDFInput.la" && ln -s "../libDFInput.la" "libDFInput.la" )
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -I../../libpcsxcore -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT cfg-gtk.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfg-gtk.Tpo -c -o cfg-gtk.o cfg-gtk.c
mv -f .deps/cfg-gtk.Tpo .deps/cfg-gtk.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o cfgDFInput cfg-gtk.o -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lSDL2 -lpthread -lX11 -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -o cfgDFInput cfg-gtk.o -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lSDL2 -lpthread -lX11 -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/plugins/dfinput'
Making all in plugins/dfsound
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/plugins/dfsound'
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-adsr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-adsr.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-adsr.lo `test -f 'adsr.c' || echo './'`adsr.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-adsr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-adsr.Tpo -c adsr.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-adsr.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-adsr.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-adsr.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-spu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-spu.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-spu.lo `test -f 'spu.c' || echo './'`spu.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-spu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-spu.Tpo -c spu.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-spu.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-spu.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-spu.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-cfg.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-cfg.lo `test -f 'cfg.c' || echo './'`cfg.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-cfg.Tpo -c cfg.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-cfg.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-cfg.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-cfg.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-dma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-dma.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-dma.lo `test -f 'dma.c' || echo './'`dma.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-dma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-dma.Tpo -c dma.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-dma.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-dma.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-dma.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-freeze.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-freeze.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-freeze.lo `test -f 'freeze.c' || echo './'`freeze.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-freeze.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-freeze.Tpo -c freeze.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-freeze.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-freeze.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-freeze.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-reverb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-reverb.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-reverb.lo `test -f 'reverb.c' || echo './'`reverb.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-reverb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-reverb.Tpo -c reverb.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-reverb.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-reverb.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-reverb.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-registers.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-registers.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-registers.lo `test -f 'registers.c' || echo './'`registers.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-registers.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-registers.Tpo -c registers.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-registers.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-registers.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-registers.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-externals.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-externals.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-externals.lo `test -f 'externals.c' || echo './'`externals.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-externals.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-externals.Tpo -c externals.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-externals.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-externals.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-externals.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-xa.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-xa.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-xa.lo `test -f 'xa.c' || echo './'`xa.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-xa.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-xa.Tpo -c xa.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-xa.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-xa.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-xa.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-sdl.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-sdl.Tpo -c -o libDFSound_la-sdl.lo `test -f 'sdl.c' || echo './'`sdl.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -I../../include -DUSESDL=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -g -O2 -MT libDFSound_la-sdl.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libDFSound_la-sdl.Tpo -c sdl.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libDFSound_la-sdl.o
mv -f .deps/libDFSound_la-sdl.Tpo .deps/libDFSound_la-sdl.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -module -avoid-version -o libDFSound.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/games/psemu/ libDFSound_la-adsr.lo libDFSound_la-spu.lo libDFSound_la-cfg.lo libDFSound_la-dma.lo libDFSound_la-freeze.lo libDFSound_la-reverb.lo libDFSound_la-registers.lo libDFSound_la-externals.lo libDFSound_la-xa.lo libDFSound_la-sdl.lo -lpthread -lm -lSDL2 -lpthread -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
libtool: link: gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/libDFSound_la-adsr.o .libs/libDFSound_la-spu.o .libs/libDFSound_la-cfg.o .libs/libDFSound_la-dma.o .libs/libDFSound_la-freeze.o .libs/libDFSound_la-reverb.o .libs/libDFSound_la-registers.o .libs/libDFSound_la-externals.o .libs/libDFSound_la-xa.o .libs/libDFSound_la-sdl.o -lm -lSDL2 -lpthread -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt -O2 -Wl,-soname -Wl,libDFSound.so -o .libs/libDFSound.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libDFSound.la" && ln -s "../libDFSound.la" "libDFSound.la" )
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../include -g -O2 -MT cfgDFSound-main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfgDFSound-main.Tpo -c -o cfgDFSound-main.o `test -f 'spucfg-0.1df/main.c' || echo './'`spucfg-0.1df/main.c
mv -f .deps/cfgDFSound-main.Tpo .deps/cfgDFSound-main.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o cfgDFSound cfgDFSound-main.o -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -o cfgDFSound cfgDFSound-main.o -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -larchive -ldl -lnsl -lrt
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/plugins/dfsound'
Making all in plugins/dfxvideo
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/todd/downloads/installed/pcsxr/plugins/dfxvideo'
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT gpu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gpu.Tpo -c -o gpu.lo gpu.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT gpu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gpu.Tpo -c gpu.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gpu.o
mv -f .deps/gpu.Tpo .deps/gpu.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfg.Tpo -c -o cfg.lo cfg.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT cfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cfg.Tpo -c cfg.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cfg.o
mv -f .deps/cfg.Tpo .deps/cfg.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT draw.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/draw.Tpo -c -o draw.lo draw.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT draw.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/draw.Tpo -c draw.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/draw.o
mv -f .deps/draw.Tpo .deps/draw.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT fps.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fps.Tpo -c -o fps.lo fps.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT fps.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fps.Tpo -c fps.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fps.o
mv -f .deps/fps.Tpo .deps/fps.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT key.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/key.Tpo -c -o key.lo key.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT key.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/key.Tpo -c key.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/key.o
mv -f .deps/key.Tpo .deps/key.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT menu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/menu.Tpo -c -o menu.lo menu.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT menu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/menu.Tpo -c menu.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/menu.o
mv -f .deps/menu.Tpo .deps/menu.Plo
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../include -g -O2 -MT prim.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prim.Tpo -c -o prim.lo prim.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale/\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/psemu/\" -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I../../libpcsxcore -I../../incl
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gamers & Players All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: