[SOLVED] Hyprland - No DISPLAY variable gets set
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:23 am    Post subject: [SOLVED] Hyprland - No DISPLAY variable gets set Reply with quote

Hi all. Forgive me as I'm having trouble doing clipboard stuff here on Wayland right now.

I am trying to use Hyprland as my main window manager and am launching it from tty after login.

Most things are fine except for things that need X.

I've used flatpak to install a package for example and when trying to run it it spits out:
Missing X server or $DISPLAY

I have the same issue with Steam (installed with emerge).
With Steam I get:
src/steamexe/updateui_xwin.cpp (339) : Could not open connection to X

I have xwayland installed and am using the nouveau video driver. I also have the following exports as environmental variables in my hyprland config:

XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=Hyprland
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=Hyprland

I have "exec-once = dbus-update-activation-environment --systemd WAYLAND_DISPLAY XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP" in there as well as I have the hyprland xdg portal package installed.

Please let me know what other info any of you need.

If it's a nvidia issue, note that I am getting an AMD GPU shipped in tomorrow. I don't know if that will help or not.

Last edited by dreamLogic on Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
flexibeast
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DISPLAY is not set because that's an X-specific environment variable. Since you're not running X, you need to set it manually - e.g. to ":0" - before you update your D-Bus session bus environment via `dbus-update-activation-environment`, which you'll need to modify to include a reference to DISPLAY.

i'm not a Hyprland user myself, so hopefully someone else can explain how to do the preceding in the context of Hyprland (and hopefully update the Hyprland wiki page accordingly as well).
e8root
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should never be a need to manually set DISPLAY variable for X11 server.
Not to mention what variable should that even be if we do not know on which specific DISPLAY is X11 server registered? If that is single X11 server running it might be :0 or :0.0 as usually X11 servers when ran alone register as either of these two but still it is extremely unlikely it should be needed and even that it will work.

Here you mention running flatpak apps so maybe this is flatpak related issue. When you just open terminal under hyperland and run export | grep DISPLAY does it says there is DISPLAY?

If it does and you can run X11-only apps but for example in terminal app installed via flatpak it does not then it might be possible you need to check flatpak configuration.
flexibeast
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e8root wrote:
There should never be a need to manually set DISPLAY variable for X11 server.

In my experience, that's not always been the case. One example: running a script as a cron job, where the script needs DISPLAY set in order to do its work, but won't have inherited it from its environment. (When i was running i3, i used to have a cron job set up to regularly check the laptop battery, providing an on-screen notification once it got below a certain threshold.)

Additionally, when i first started using Sway, i found i had to set DISPLAY manually, without which i experienced issues (but the specifics of which i now can't remember). Due to my use-case, setting it to ":0" always worked.

That said, i was eventually able to stop needing to do that, and i've certainly not needed to manually specify it since starting to use Wayfire.

However, i don't know what Hyprland does in this regard; how one Wayland compositor behaves isn't necessarily how another behaves (modulo wlroots stuff). It's certainly plausible that it might be a Flatpak issue - i rarely use Flatpaks, so i can't say.

EDIT: i just grep'd the Hyprland source, in a fresh repo clone. In ConfigManager.cpp there's:

Code:
// update dbus env
if (g_pCompositor->m_sWLRSession)
    handleRawExec("",
#ifdef USES_SYSTEMD
                  "systemctl --user import-environment DISPLAY WAYLAND_DISPLAY HYPRLAND_INSTANCE_SIGNATURE XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME && hash "
                  "dbus-update-activation-environment 2>/dev/null && "
#endif
                  "dbus-update-activation-environment --systemd WAYLAND_DISPLAY XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP HYPRLAND_INSTANCE_SIGNATURE QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME");

i'm interested to know if the OP is using systemd or OpenRC. Presumably USES_SYSTEMD won't be defined on OpenRC systems, which won't have `systemctl` available to import the DISPLAY variable into the environment, but there's nothing else in that section of the code handling the import of DISPLAY on non-systemd systems.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Gentoo @dreamLogic

i use only Hyprland without xwayland, but i'll try my best to help you anyway.

please show the output of - as User:

Code:
env | grep XDG

and
Code:
hyprctl clients

from inside running hyprland!

also https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Wgetpaste your hyprland.conf and your emerge --info -v

8)
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all. I'm just at work until 5pm MST. I'll give you all the deets later today once I'm free.

I'm anxious as I'm getting a much better GPU today and want to get Steam up and running asap to check it out.

If we can't figure this out I can always just go with a vanilla Xorg setup, though I would prefer wayland if possible.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that I'm trying to run steam natively, not via Flatpak. So it's not just a flatpak issue.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm anxious as I'm getting a much better GPU today and want to get Steam up and running asap to check it out.

If we can't figure this out I can always just go with a vanilla Xorg setup, though I would prefer wayland if possible.

with AMD GPU everything will go way smoother and please take your time while integrating new Card to your System - there's no time to rush.

8)
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyprland config file: https://0x0.st/XsWF.conf

XDG env output:
Quote:
XDG_BACKEND=wayland
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=Hyprland
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=Hyprland
XDG_SESSION_CLASS=user
XDG_VTNR=1
XDG_SESSION_ID=1
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/home/**redacted**/.local/share/flatpak/exports/share:/var/lib/flatpak/exports/share:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/

Hyprctl clients: https://0x0.st/Xs4r.txt

Edit: Removed emerge info as it was very large and doesn't seem like it was needed

Last edited by dreamLogic on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 am    Post subject: shot in the dark? Reply with quote

Exposing my ignorance here but would I need xorg stuff actually installed? Perhaps this is the problem. I thought I read Xwayland is a server itself.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: shot in the dark? Reply with quote

dreamLogic wrote:
Exposing my ignorance here but would I need xorg stuff actually installed? Perhaps this is the problem. I thought I read Xwayland is a server itself.

yes, you need mesa with X USE Flag emerged and some other Xorg related packages - so, add X to your make.conf USE Flags.

for example - i have no X hyprland system - if i change it:
Code:
USE="X" emerge -pvuDN --usepkg=n --with-bdeps=y --verbose-conflicts --keep-going @world

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies         ... done!                     
Dependency resolution took 19.76 s (backtrack: 1/20).

[ebuild   R    ] www-client/w3m-0.5.3_p20230121::gentoo  USE="X* -fbcon gdk-pixbuf -gpm -imlib -lynxkeymap nls -nntp ssl unicode -xface" L10N="-ja" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] sys-apps/dbus-1.15.8::gentoo  USE="X* -debug -doc elogind (-selinux) -static-libs (-systemd) -test -valgrind" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] app-accessibility/at-spi2-core-2.50.1:2::gentoo  USE="X* -dbus-broker -gtk-doc introspection (-systemd) -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] sys-process/psmisc-23.6::gentoo  USE="X* -apparmor nls (-selinux) -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/freetype-2.13.2:2::gentoo  USE="X* adobe-cff -brotli bzip2 cleartype-hinting -debug -doc -fontforge -harfbuzz png -static-libs svg -utils" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] app-crypt/pinentry-1.2.1-r4::gentoo  USE="X* -caps -efl -emacs -gtk -keyring ncurses -qt5 -verify-sig wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/libXpresent-1.0.1::gentoo  USE="-doc" 252 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/aalib-1.4_rc5-r10::gentoo  USE="X* gpm slang" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/libcaca-0.99_beta19-r11::gentoo  USE="X* -doc -imlib ncurses -opengl -slang -static-libs -test truetype" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] app-misc/mc-4.8.30-r1::gentoo  USE="X* edit gpm nls -sftp slang -spell -test -unicode" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] sys-apps/hwloc-2.9.2:0/15::gentoo  USE="X* -cairo cpuid (-cuda) -debug -nvml pci -static-libs svg udev -valgrind xml" VIDEO_CARDS="-nvidia" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] x11-misc/xdg-utils-1.1.3_p20210805-r2::gentoo  USE="X* dbus -doc -gnome" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] dev-libs/libotf-0.9.16::gentoo  USE="X* -static-libs" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-fonts/ubuntu-font-family-0.862_p2::genlayees  USE="X*" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] sys-apps/groff-1.23.0::gentoo  USE="X* -examples -uchardet" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/libva-2.20.0:0/2::gentoo  USE="X* wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-video/libva-utils-2.20.1::gentoo  USE="X* -examples -putsurface -test vainfo wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-gfx/imagemagick-7.1.1.25:0/7.1.1-18::gentoo  USE="X* bzip2 -corefonts cxx -djvu -fftw fontconfig -fpx -graphviz hardened -hdri -heif -jbig jpeg jpeg2k -jpegxl lcms -lqr -lzma -opencl
-openexr openmp pango perl png postscript -q8 -q32 -raw
-static-libs svg -test -tiff truetype webp -wmf xml -zip zlib" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/vulkan-layers-1.3.275::gentoo  USE="X* wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/vulkan-loader-1.3.275::gentoo  USE="X* layers wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] dev-util/vulkan-tools-1.3.275::gentoo  USE="X* -cube wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] x11-libs/libxkbcommon-1.6.0::gentoo  USE="X* -doc -static-libs -test -tools wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-gfx/imv-4.5.0::gentoo  USE="X* freeimage -gif -heif -icu jpeg -jpegxl png svg -test -tiff wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] x11-terms/kitty-0.32.2::gentoo  USE="X* -test -verify-sig wayland" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="-python3_10 python3_11 -python3_12" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/libpulse-17.0::gentoo  USE="X* asyncns dbus -doc glib -gtk (-selinux) (-systemd) -test -valgrind" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-video/ffmpeg-6.0.1-r4:0/58.60.60::gentoo  USE="X* alsa (-amf) -amr -amrenc (-appkit) -bluray -bs2b bzip2 -cdio -chromaprint -chromium -codec2 -cpudetection (-cuda) dav1d -debug -doc encode -fdk
-flite fontconfig -frei0r -fribidi -gcrypt -gme -gmp gnutls gpl -gsm -hardcoded-tables iconv -iec61883 -ieee1394 -jack jpeg2k -jpegxl -kvazaar -ladspa lcms -libaom -libaribb24 -libass -libcaca -libdrm -libilbc -libplacebo -librtmp
-libsoxr -libtesseract -libv4l -libxml2 -lv2 -lzma (-mipsdspr1) (-mipsdspr2) (-mipsfpu) (-mmal) -modplug mp3 network -nvenc -openal -opencl -opengl -openh264 -openssl -opus -oss pic postproc pulseaudio (-qsv) -rav1e
-rubberband -samba -sdl -snappy -sndio -speex -srt -ssh -static-libs svg -svt-av1 -test -theora threads truetype -twolame -v4l vaapi -vdpau -verify-sig -vidstab (-vmaf) -vorbis -vpx vulkan -webp x264 -x265 -xvid -zeromq
-zimg zlib -zvbi" CPU_FLAGS_X86="-3dnow -3dnowext aes avx avx2 fma3 -fma4 mmx mmxext sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3 -xop" FFTOOLS="aviocat cws2fws ffescape ffeval ffhash fourcc2pixfmt graph2dot ismindex
pktdumper qt-faststart sidxindex trasher" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-sound/pulseaudio-daemon-17.0-r1::gentoo  USE="X* alsa alsa-plugin -aptx asyncns -bluetooth dbus elogind -equalizer -fftw gdbm glib -gstreamer -jack -ldac -lirc -ofono-headset orc (-oss) (-selinux) -sox
ssl (-system-wide) (-systemd) -tcpd -test udev -valgrind webrtc-aec -zeroconf" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/mesa-23.3.6::gentoo  USE="-X -d3d9 -debug -gles1 gles2 llvm lm-sensors -opencl -osmesa proprietary-codecs (-selinux) -test -unwind vaapi -valgrind -vdpau vulkan -vulkan-overlay wayland -xa (-zink)
zstd" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" VIDEO_CARDS="-d3d12 (-freedreno) -intel -lavapipe (-lima) -nouveau (-panfrost) -r300 -r600 -radeon radeonsi (-v3d) (-vc4) -virgl (-vivante) -vmware" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-video/mpv-0.37.0:0/2::gentoo  USE="X* alsa (-aqua) -archive -bluray -cdda cli (-coreaudio) -debug drm -dvb -dvd egl -gamepad iconv -jack -javascript jpeg lcms -libcaca libmpv lua (-mmal) -nvenc -openal
-opengl -pipewire pulseaudio (-raspberry-pi)
-rubberband -sdl (-selinux) -sixel -sndio -test -tools uchardet vaapi -vdpau vulkan wayland -xv -zimg zlib" LUA_SINGLE_TARGET="(-lua5-1) (luajit)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="-python3_10 python3_11 -python3_12" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-base/xwayland-23.2.4::gentoo  USE="-libei (-selinux) (-systemd) -unwind -xcsecurity" VIDEO_CARDS="-nvidia" 1.270 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] gui-libs/gtk-4.12.4:4::gentoo  USE="X* (-aqua) -broadway -cloudproviders -colord -cups -examples (-ffmpeg) -gstreamer introspection -sysprof -test (-vulkan) wayland" CPU_FLAGS_X86="f16c" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R   *] gui-libs/wlroots-9999:0/9999::gentoo  USE="X* drm libinput liftoff session -tinywl vulkan -x11-backend -xcb-errors" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R   *] gui-wm/hyprland-9999::genlayees  USE="X* -legacy-renderer (-systemd)" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R   *] gui-wm/sway-9999::gentoo  USE="X* filecaps man swaybar swaynag tray wallpapers" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-gfx/inkscape-1.3.2-r1::gentoo  USE="X* cdr -dia exif -graphicsmagick imagemagick inkjar jpeg openmp postscript readline -sourceview -spell -svg2 -test -visio -wpg" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="-python3_10 python3_11" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R   ~] www-client/firefox-124.0:rapid::genlayees  USE="X* clang dbus -debug -eme-free -geckodriver gmp-autoupdate -hardened -hwaccel -jack jumbo-build -libproxy -lto openh264 -pgo privacy pulseaudio (-selinux) -sndio
-system-av1 system-harfbuzz system-icu system-jpeg system-libevent -system-libvpx -system-png (-system-python-libs) system-webp -telemetry (-valgrind) wayland -wifi" L10N="-de -en-CA -en-GB -ru" LLVM_SLOT="17 (-18)" 0 KiB
[ebuild   R   #] www-client/ungoogled-chromium-122.0.6261.111_p1::pf4public  USE="X* -bluetooth -cfi clang -convert-dict -cromite -cups -custom-cflags -debug -enable-driver -gtk4 -hangouts -headless -hevc -kerberos libcxx -nvidia official
-optimize-thinlto -optimize-webui -override-data-dir -pax-kernel -pgo proprietary-codecs pulseaudio -qt5 -qt6 -screencast (-selinux) -system-abseil-cpp -system-av1 -system-brotli -system-crc32c -system-double-conversion -system-ffmpeg
system-harfbuzz system-icu -system-jsoncpp system-libevent system-libusb -system-libvpx system-openh264 -system-openjpeg system-png -system-re2 -system-snappy -system-woff2 system-zstd -thinlto vaapi wayland widevine"
L10N="-af -am -ar -bg -bn -ca -cs -da -de -el -en-GB -es -es-419 -et -fa -fi -fil -fr -gu -he -hi -hr -hu -id -it -ja -kn -ko -lt -lv -ml -mr -ms -nb -nl -pl -pt-BR -pt-PT -ro -ru -sk -sl -sr -sv -sw -ta -te -th -tr -uk -ur -vi -zh-CN -zh-TW" 0 KiB

Total: 37 packages (2 new, 35 reinstalls), Size of downloads: 1.521 KiB

The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.use" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by virtual/opengl-7.0-r2::genlayees
# required by www-client/firefox-124.0::genlayees[X]
# required by @selected
# required by @world (argument)
>=media-libs/mesa-23.3.6 -X

* In order to avoid wasting time, backtracking has terminated early
 * due to the above autounmask change(s). The --autounmask-backtrack=y
 * option can be used to force further backtracking, but there is no
 * guarantee that it will produce a solution.

add the following to your hypland.conf:
Code:
xwayland {
force_zero_scaling = true
}

or some X related apps will look blurry <<< https://wiki.hyprland.org/Configuring/XWayland/

please look at Hyprdots https://github.com/prasanthrangan/hyprdots which i also use - and compare them to yours - you can also use some of his scripts.

why using flatpak ? <<< they are awful, IMHO.

8)

Last edited by CooSee on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why using flatpak ? <<< they are awful, IMHO.

I agree, but there is a single app I almost can't live without and they only have a flatpak for it. It's literally the only thing I have installed using flatpak.
However I will be setting up a Windows virtual machine and might just install it there.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
exec-once = dbus-update-activation-environment --systemd WAYLAND_DISPLAY XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP
exec-once = dbus-update-activation-environment --systemd --all
exec-once = systemctl --user import-environment WAYLAND_DISPLAY XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP

i assume your forgot the last part, regarding Display variable in your hyprland.conf.

8)
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

i assume your forgot the last part, regarding Display variable in your hyprland.conf.

Yeah I'm missing those last two lines. Where did you find the info for that?
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

took it from my Hyprdots, installed on a separate disk, CachyOS with systemd.

i sometimes use other distros to try some things out, e.g. Endeavour OS, Garuda or CachyOS, regarding Hyprland.

and then if i like it, i implement it to my OpenRC System.

you also need more QT specific XDG options - look at Hyprdots dotfiles and compare it with yours.

you can also use the scripts for Clipboard with Rofi.

if it's not much to ask - can you please edit first your answer from today, because it's awful to scroll sideways 8O - there's an edit button on the right side.

8)

EDIT:

you also need https://wiki.hyprland.org/Useful-Utilities/Must-have/#authentication-agent

take your time and read https://wiki.hyprland.org/

i'll test you tomorrow to get sure you really know everything about Hyprland :lol:
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey CooSee, do you know which QT XDG options I need. I'm lazy :lol:

I might set up a X window manager temporarily until I figure all the Hyprland stuff out.

I forgot to point out to everyone that I am using systemd if that helps.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm lazy

then, stop dreaming and use your logic :lol: - no offence!

https://wiki.hyprland.org/Configuring/Environment-variables/#qt-variables
Code:
env = QT_QPA_PLATFORM,wayland
#env = QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE,kvantum
env = QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME,qt5ct
env = QT_WAYLAND_DISABLE_WINDOWDECORATION,1
env = QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR,1

this is from Hyprdots.

it all depends what you're using, regarding QT specific packages - try it out yourself.

8)
dreamLogic
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am    Post subject: Fixed! Reply with quote

So I got it working. I enabled all the environment stuff and went over the wiki on Gentoo and the Hyprland site and installed whatever they recommended.

The biggest thing though, which was probably the root cause of everything really is I didn't have the X flag enabled globally. I thought I could just enable it on the package.use file for Hyprland, but no, it has to be set globally for picking it up.

After doing a full @world rebuild steam now launches under Hyprland! Also my flatpak app.
CooSee
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to hear you got everything working.
Quote:
I didn't have the X flag enabled globally

there's no need to set it globally - i was only talking about USE flag in general - sorry for the confusion.

some ebuilds won't compile without X set in USE - of course you can set it occasionally in package.use

eix --only-names --installed-with-use X - from my system!
Code:
app-text/ghostscript-gpl
dev-cpp/cairomm
dev-cpp/gtkmm
media-fonts/crosextrafonts-caladea
media-fonts/crosextrafonts-carlito
media-fonts/dejavu
media-fonts/droid
media-fonts/fantasque-sans-mono
media-fonts/fontawesome
media-fonts/hack
media-fonts/inter
media-fonts/jetbrains-mono
media-fonts/liberation-fonts
media-fonts/nerd-fonts
media-fonts/noto
media-fonts/noto-cjk
media-fonts/noto-emoji
media-fonts/urw-fonts
media-libs/libepoxy
media-libs/libglvnd
media-libs/libsdl2
x11-libs/cairo
x11-libs/gtk+
x11-libs/pango

start all your apps and type hyprctl clients | grep xwayland you'll see that some are using xwayland.
Code:
xwayland: 1

have fun with Gentoo

8)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: