[advice only] Bluetooth & pulseaudio
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ct85711
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: [advice only] Bluetooth & pulseaudio Reply with quote

I'm looking for some information in how well using bluetooth headphones with pulseaudio is doing. From my searches, I've only been finding old posts on on this subject, mostly with bluez4 to bluez5 transitions and the problems that popped up. Since bluez 5 been out for a couple years now, I'm assuming most of these problems been resolved. Currently, I don't have bluetooth nor the headphones, so can't give any direct issues yet, though I am intending to get some relatively soon. From my own research, I'm going need to have A2DP support on the headphones and adapter (which shouldn't be an issue from what I've seen). Otherwise, is there any common issues, or features I should look out for? On a side note, my system is running ~amd64 (non-hardened, openrc), so it's safe to assume my system is keep up to date, and will be using the newest version available in portage (no overlays used).
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: