Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Astérix chez les Pictes
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 148
Location: Estados Unidos De América

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Astérix chez les Pictes Reply with quote

Astérix chez les Pictes released! My copy is already in the mail. :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I am waiting - everything past Asterix and Son / Le Fils d'Astérix was... mediocre at best or straight and truely horrible
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 121
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
well, I am waiting - everything past Asterix and Son / Le Fils d'Astérix was... mediocre at best or straight and truely horrible
Why would you read Asterix in the first place? They are proponents of obscene amount of violence against your ancestors.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2026
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
well, I am waiting - everything past Asterix and Son / Le Fils d'Astérix was... mediocre at best or straight and truely horrible
Why would you read Asterix in the first place? They are proponents of obscene amount of violence against your ancestors.


it is called 'humour'. Besides, most of the time they are beating up romans. Nothing wrong with beating up romans.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barul
Guru
Guru


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 429
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read it yet, but here in France, some critics say this one is very bad, compared to the others... But it's not to be taken seriously, there's always some people to say a wonderful book/movie is a shtty one.
_________________
Save the penguins, burn the flags!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 121
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is anyone surprised?
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum