View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marco.difresco
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: KDE panel freeze Reply with quote

Hi all,
since few* weeks ago, the KDE panel started to randomly freeze after some time (in some cases after hours, in other cases after just few minutes). It happens regardless the apps I have open (for example during the night I have no software open as I leave the resources for Boinc and some cron job).

Except for the "Show desktop" and "Trash", I have enabled no other widget than those already enabled by default (and few hours ago I even disabled the "Battery monitor" as I read on other pages that may cause the issue and I don't need anyway since I am using a desktop PC).

EDIT: only the panel (K menu, task bar, system tray, and clock) get freezed. I can alt-tab to any opened program, use the Run bar (alt+F2), and open anything associated to a keybinding (i.e. I have associated Konsole to CTRL+ALT+K and I can open it with the keybinding).

Here it is the output of killing plasma-desktop and relaunching it (so far the only workaround I found to unfreeze the panel):
Quote:
$ killall plasma-desktop && plasma-desktop
QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
plasma-desktop(11262)/libplasma Plasma::isPluginVersionCompatible: unversioned plugin detected, may result in instability
plasma-desktop(11262)/libplasma Plasma::isPluginVersionCompatible: unversioned plugin detected, may result in instability
plasma-desktop(11262): ""geometry" - conversion of "36,3,0,32" to QRectF failed"
plasma-desktop(11262): ""geometry" - conversion of "36,3,0,32" to QRectF failed"
NETWM: Warning readIcon() needs buffer adjustment!
Could not resolve property : linearGradient4504
========================> 8 0
plasma-desktop(11262)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
marco@PC-MARCO ~ $ static bool QDeclarativeMetaType::isModule(const QByteArray&, int, int) Qt 4.7 import detected; please note that Qt 4.7 is directly reusable as QtQuick 1.x with no code changes. Continuing, but startup time will be slower.
plasma-desktop(11262)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2WA9RE0949" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ100AGE" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Corsair_CMFSSD_128D1_09520184_01000380" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2GA9RE0128" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ11V4XE" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Corsair_CMFSSD_128D1_09520184_01000380" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Corsair_CMFSSD_128D1_09520184_01000380" : property "Device" does not exist
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/SectionScroller.qml:103: TypeError: Result of expression 'listView' [null] is not an object.
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/SectionScroller.qml:175: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: sectionsRepeater
file:///usr/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/notifier/contents/ui/devicenotifier.qml:224:13: QML QDeclarativeListView_QML_62: Possible anchor loop detected on fill.
file:///usr/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/notifier/contents/ui/devicenotifier.qml:224:13: QML QDeclarativeListView_QML_62: Possible anchor loop detected on fill.
Could not resolve property : linearGradient4504
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2WA9RE0949" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2WA9RE0949" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2GA9RE0128" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50_K2GA9RE0128" : property "Device" does not exist
plasma-desktop(11262)/plasma StatusNotifierItemSource::refreshCallback: DBusMenu disabled for this application
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ100AGE" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ100AGE" : property "Device" does not exist
plasma-desktop(11262)/libplasma Plasma::PackagePrivate::isValid: Could not find required directory images
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ11V4XE" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Hitachi_HDP725050GLA360_GEC534RJ11V4XE" : property "Device" does not exist
plasma-desktop(11262)/libplasma Plasma::PackagePrivate::isValid: Could not find required directory images

I a currently using KDE 4.11.1, but I had the problem also with 4.10.5.

I have an Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 580 with property drivers 325.15 and kernel 3.10.7.

Any idea on how I can solve it?

Thanks in advance.

* due to other activities and general laziness, all this time I kept going with the "killall plasma-desktop && plasma-desktop" workaround and now I cannot remember the exact day the problem started and therefore pin point a specific update that may cause the problem; still my bets are on an early attempt few weeks ago to upgrade KDE from 4.10.5 to 4.11.0: after the upgrade I noticed that the whole desktop was sluggish and I downgraded back to 4.10.5; a couple of weeks later I tried again the upgrade and again downgrade because sluggishness; finally yesterday, after upgrading to 4.11.1, I realized that I should check the "Desktop Effect" setting page and I have been able to remove the sluggishness (I have to use Xrender native to avoid it). Maybe the upgrade/downgrade corrupted some config file (I have already deleted and recreated the ~/.kde4 folder).
FizzyWidget
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting a similar problem to this, I can move the mouse cursor but cant select any thing or do anything, thins is making KDE unusable for me, and am considering going back to xfce, In my case I am using a care i7 laptop with Intel 4000HD graphics
marco.difresco
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday evening, before going to bed, I left Konsole open to get any output from "killall plasma-desktop && plasma-desktop plasma-desktop".

Plasma-desktop eventually froze again at ~3:15 a.m. and the last line of output was:
Code:
*** glibc detected *** plasma-desktop: corrupted double-linked list: 0x00000000021fd850 ***

I'm going to do a search, but if anyone has any hint it would be appreciated.

EDIT: I tried to do a search, but without avail; either what I found was referencing other software (that have been fixed on the mean time) or implied that plasma-desktop returned some crash report (that of course it didn't - I got the error message only by leaving Konsole open).

BTW: from Saturday afternoon to yesterday morning I reinstalled the whole system from scratch, including installing KDE 4.11.1 directly by including the content of http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob_plain;f=Documentation/package.accept_keywords/kde-4.11.keywords in /etc/portage/package.keywords) and still got the same problem; therefore I guess that the issue is not due to a corrupted config, but because there is some interference with some package.
p_d
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

also im getting exactly issues with me new fresh KDE installation. After 3 years on gnome i switched my WM to KDE. Im not happy with that. Any help will be welcomed.

in .xsession_errors were the same messages plus extra new

[code:1:2b42504c13]
startkde: Starting up...
Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kbuildsycoca4 running...
kbuildsycoca4(3396) KBuildSycoca::checkTimestamps: checking file timestamps
kbuildsycoca4(3396) KBuildSycoca::checkTimestamps: timestamps check ok
kbuildsycoca4(3396) kdemain: Emitting notifyDatabaseChanged ()
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::deviceFound(Device*) to BlueDevilDaemon::deviceFound(Device*)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect QTimer::timeout() to (null)::stopDiscovery()
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
kded(3393)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner '' but we thought it was ':1.5'
QDBusConnection: name 'org.freedesktop.UDisks2' had owner '' but we thought it was ':1.7'
kded(3393) PowerDevil::Core::loadProfile: The profile "AC" tried to activate "DimDisplay" a non existent action. This is usually due to an installation problem or to a configuration problem. or simlpy the action is not supported
kwin(3428): ""fsrestore1" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
kwin(3428): ""restore2" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
kwin(3428): ""fsrestore2" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
kwin(3428): ""fsrestore3" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
kwin(3428): ""fsrestore4" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
QCoreApplication::sendPostedEvents: Cannot send posted events for objects in another thread
QCoreApplication::sendPostedEvents: Cannot send posted events for objects in another thread
kwin(3428) KWin::EffectsHandlerImpl::loadEffect: EffectsHandler::loadEffect : Effect "kwin4_effect_startupfeedback" is not supported
kwin(3428) KWin::EffectsHandlerImpl::loadEffect: EffectsHandler::loadEffect : Effect "kwin4_effect_blur" is not supported
QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
plasma-desktop(3444)/libplasma Plasma::isPluginVersionCompatible: unversioned plugin detected, may result in instability
plasma-desktop(3444)/libplasma Plasma::isPluginVersionCompatible: unversioned plugin detected, may result in instability
plasma-desktop(3444): ""geometry" - conversion of "72,3,0,32" to QRectF failed"
========================> 7 0
plasma-desktop(3444)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
static bool QDeclarativeMetaType::isModule(const QByteArray&, int, int) Qt 4.7 import detected; please note that Qt 4.7 is directly reusable as QtQuick 1.x with no code changes. Continuing, but startup time will be slower.
plasma-desktop(3444)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "Table" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "Table" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/SectionScroller.qml:103: TypeError: Result of expression 'listView' [null] is not an object.
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/SectionScroller.qml:175: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: sectionsRepeater
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/SectionScroller.qml:103: Error: Cannot assign [undefined] to QString
file:///usr/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/notifier/contents/ui/devicenotifier.qml:224:13: QML QDeclarativeListView_QML_81: Wykryto prawdopodobną pętlę kotwicy na wypełnieniu.
file:///usr/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/notifier/contents/ui/devicenotifier.qml:224:13: QML QDeclarativeListView_QML_81: Wykryto prawdopodobną pętlę kotwicy na wypełnieniu.
Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
plasma-desktop(3444)/libakonadi Akonadi::AgentManagerPrivate::createDBusInterface: AgentManager failed to get a valid AgentManager DBus interface. Error is: 1 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner" "Could not get owner of name 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control': no such name"
plasma-desktop(3444)/libakonadi Akonadi::SessionPrivate::socketError: Socket error occurred: "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"
plasma-desktop(3444)/libakonadi Akonadi::SessionPrivate::socketError: Socket error occurred: "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"
search paths: ("/usr/local/bin", "/usr/bin", "/bin", "/opt/bin", "/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.7.3", "/usr/sbin", "/usr/local/sbin", "/usr/local/libexec", "/usr/libexec", "/opt/mysql/libexec", "/opt/local/lib/mysql5/bin", "/opt/mysql/sbin")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
akonadi.collectionattributetable OK
akonadi.collectionmimetyperelation OK
akonadi.collectionpimitemrelation OK
akonadi.collectiontable OK
akonadi.flagtable OK
akonadi.mimetypetable OK
akonadi.parttable OK
akonadi.pimitemflagrelation OK
akonadi.pimitemtable OK
akonadi.resourcetable OK
akonadi.schemaversiontable OK
mysql.columns_priv OK
mysql.db OK
mysql.event OK
mysql.func OK
mysql.general_log
Error : You can't use locks with log tables.
mysql.help_category OK
mysql.help_keyword OK
mysql.help_relation OK
mysql.help_topic OK
mysql.host OK
mysql.ndb_binlog_index OK
mysql.plugin OK
mysql.proc OK
mysql.procs_priv OK
mysql.servers OK
mysql.slow_log
Error : You can't use locks with log tables.
mysql.tables_priv OK
mysql.time_zone OK
mysql.time_zone_leap_second OK
mysql.time_zone_name OK
mysql.time_zone_transition OK
mysql.time_zone_transition_type OK
mysql.user OK
grepHelper: File does not exists: "/proc/asound/card1/pcm0p/info"
grepHelper: File does not exists: "/proc/asound/card1/pcm0c/info"
grepHelper: File does not exists: "/proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/info"
grepHelper: File does not exists: "/proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/info"
grepHelper: File does not exists: "/proc/asound/card0/pcm2c/info"
Nepomuk Query Server not available
search paths: ("/usr/local/bin", "/usr/bin", "/bin", "/opt/bin", "/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.7.3")
search paths: ("/usr/lib64/kde4/plugins", "/home/pd/.kde4/lib64/kde4/plugins/", "/usr/lib64/kde4/plugins/", "/usr/lib64/qt4/plugins", "/usr/bin", "/home/pd/.kde4/lib64/kde4/", "/usr/lib64/kde4/")
search paths: ("/usr/lib64/kde4/plugins", "/home/pd/.kde4/lib64/kde4/plugins/", "/usr/lib64/kde4/plugins/", "/usr/lib64/qt4/plugins", "/usr/bin", "/home/pd/.kde4/lib64/kde4/", "/usr/lib64/kde4/")
AkonadiAgentServer(3509)/libakonadi Akonadi::AgentManagerPrivate::createDBusInterface: AgentManager failed to get a valid AgentManager DBus interface. Error is: 1 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner" "Could not get owner of name 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control': no such name"
AkonadiAgentServer(3508)/libakonadi Akonadi::AgentManagerPrivate::createDBusInterface: AgentManager failed to get a valid AgentManager DBus interface. Error is: 1 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner" "Could not get owner of name 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control': no such name"
"Cannot connect to agent instance with identifier 'akonadi_maildir_resource_0', error message: 'Could not get owner of name 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_maildir_resource_0': no such name'"
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GSA_H10N_K61E61B1250" : property "Device" does not exist
New PolkitAgentListener 0x649820
Adding new listener PolkitQt1::Agent::Listener(0x7df970) for 0x649820
konsole(3546) Konsole::Session::run: Attempted to re-run an already running session.
plasma-desktop(3444)/plasma StatusNotifierItemSource::refreshCallback: DBusMenu disabled for this application
plasma-desktop(3444)/plasma StatusNotifierItemSource::refreshCallback: DBusMenu disabled for this application
libv4l2: error getting pixformat: Zły argument

(process:3567): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion `sys_page_size == 0' failed
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SAMSUNG_SV0411N_0611J1EW741238" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_MS_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SM_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_CF_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/ST3250824AS_4ND291KP" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_USB_SD_Reader_058F312D81B" : property "Device" does not exist
amarok(3566)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
krunner(3484)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::removeEntry: doesn't know "/home/pd/.kde4/share/apps/kabc"
akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(3522) FeederPluginloader::feederPluginsForMimeType: No feeder for type "text/calendar" found
kded(3393) PowerDevil::Core::loadProfile: The profile "AC" tried to activate "DimDisplay" a non existent action. This is usually due to an installation problem or to a configuration problem. or simlpy the action is not supported
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
Resource id: 0x120011f
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
Resource id: 0x12001e2
true
QImage::scaled: Image is a null image
Listener adapter polkit_qt_listener_initiate_authentication
GSimpleAsyncResult: 0x7f5a60
polkit_qt_listener_initiate_authentication callback for 0x649820

(process:3555): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
REQUEST

(process:3555): GLib-WARNING **: GChildWatchSource: Exit status of a child process was requested but ECHILD was received by waitpid(). Most likely the process is ignoring SIGCHLD, or some other thread is invoking waitpid() with a nonpositive first argument; either behavior can break applications that use g_child_watch_add()/g_spawn_sync() either directly or indirectly.
COMPLETED
Listener adapter polkit_qt_listener_initiate_authentication_finish
polkit_qt_listener_initiate_authentication_finish callback for 0x649820
GSimpleAsyncResult: 0x89b260

(process:3555): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
REQUEST
COMPLETED
GSimpleAsyncResult: 0x97c410

REQUEST
COMPLETED
true
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_highlightwindow"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_mousemark"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_login"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_translucency"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_dashboard"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_logout"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_screenedge"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_sheet"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_magiclamp"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_scalein"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_taskbarthumbnail"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_slidingpopups"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_fadedesktop"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_maximize"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_thumbnailaside"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_slide"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_glide"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_windowgeometry"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_minimizeanimation"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_blur"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_fallapart"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_screenshot"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_fade"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_kscreen"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_wobblywindows"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_mouseclick"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_lookingglass"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_invert"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_snaphelper"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_zoom"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_magnifier"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_trackmouse"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_slideback"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_dimscreen"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_diminactive"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_dialogparent"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_cubeslide"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_presentwindows"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_coverswitch"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_flipswitch"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_desktopgrid"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_cube"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_resize"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_startupfeedback"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 1 offers for "kwin4_effect_showfps"
systemsettings(3785)/kdecore (KPluginInfo) KPluginInfo::kcmServices: found 0 offers for "kwin4_effect_showpaint"
Resource id: 0x1200344
systemsettings(3785)/kcontrol KCModuleLoader::loadModule: This module still uses K_EXPORT_COMPONENT_FACTORY. Please port it to use KPluginFactory and K_EXPORT_PLUGIN.
plasmapackage:/ui/NotificationDelegate/NotificationDelegate.qml:208:21: QML TextEdit: Wykryto prawdopodobną pętlę kotwicy na wypełnieniu.
plasmapackage:/ui/NotificationDelegate/NotificationDelegate.qml:162:13: QML Item: Wykryto bindującą pętlę dla właściwości"height"
plasmapackage:/ui/NotificationDelegate/NotificationDelegate.qml:162:13: QML Item: Wykryto bindującą pętlę dla właściwości"height"
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/TabBar.qml:150:5: QML Item: Wykryto prawdopodobną pętlę kotwicy na wypełnieniu.
file:///usr/lib64/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/components/TabBar.qml:150:5: QML Item: Wykryto prawdopodobną pętlę kotwicy na wypełnieniu.
nepomukindexer(4198)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:118:08 18:44:10"
nepomukindexer(4202)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:115:05 23:28:27"
nepomukindexer(4206)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:115:05 23:28:09"
nepomukindexer(4210)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:115:05 23:27:43"
nepomukindexer(4214)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:115:05 23:27:12"
konsole(3546) Konsole::Session::run: Attempted to re-run an already running session.
nepomukindexer(4218)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 16:51:0"
nepomukindexer(4223)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 16:50:5"
nepomukindexer(4236)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 16:50:0"
nepomukindexer(4240)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 16:49:3"
nepomukindexer(4244)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 13:53:1"
nepomukindexer(4248)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 13:53:0"
nepomukindexer(4252)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1017:17 13:52:5"
nepomukindexer(4257)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1015:15 20:03:0"
nepomukindexer(4262)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1015:15 20:02:5"
nepomukindexer(4268)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:1010:10 16:50:1"
nepomukindexer(4272)/nepomuk (strigi service) Nepomuk2::ExtractorPlugin::dateTimeFromString: Could not determine correct datetime format from: "2010:103:03 12:31:59"
nepomukindexer(5915)/nepomuk (strigi service): "SQLExecDirect failed on query 'sparql insert { graph <nepomuk:/ctx/c3f5d253-5b19-4283-afe3-a9036df2d1e1> { <nepomuk:/res/61e65e6a-3a4f-4a5f-885a-0906f40eddab> nie:plainTextContent "\n[Picasa]\nname=PW\ndate=39887.759630\nP2category=Folders on Disk\n\n[encoding]\nutf8=1\n\n[img_2519.jpg]\nbackuphash=14791\nrotate=rotate(0)\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5432b10749ed2\n\n[img_2520.jpg]\nbackuphash=33861\nrotate=rotate(0)\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5432e0e845512\n\n[img_2522.jpg]\nbackuphash=4356\nrotate=rotate(0)\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543343bbf6752\n\n[img_2523.jpg]\nbackuphash=22371\nrotate=rotate(0)\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54338cac9d122\n\n[img_2545.jpg]\nbackuphash=61945\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5435731eede72\n\n[img_2753.jpg]\nbackuphash=64089\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543b58570c7a2\n\n[img_2500.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c542fac7188422\n\n[img_2501.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c542fdd070c702\n\n[img_2502.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54300422d9552\n\n[img_2503.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54305b3e9b772\n\n[img_2504.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5430844d265f2\n\n[img_2505.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5430b5ba370f2\n\n[img_2506.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5430de350f892\n\n[img_2507.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543107a281b22\n\n[img_2508.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54313829c2fa2\n\n[img_2509.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5431556127d62\n\n[img_2510.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543196053b9a2\n\n[img_2511.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5431cb068f512\n\n[img_2512.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54320ed0c8192\n\n[img_2513.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5432200bc1662\n\n[img_2514.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543251129d132\n\n[img_2515.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54328a76dd522\n\n[img_2521.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54331d2289e22\n\n[img_2525.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5433a84577352\n\n[img_2526.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5433d02e83032\n\n[img_2527.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543409d82b912\n\n[img_2528.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543435855e692\n\n[img_2529.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54346eb4f4812\n\n[img_2530.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5434906dc60e2\n\n[img_2535.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5434c09ec0af2\n\n[img_2536.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5434f5ab41122\n\n[img_2540.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543521e658cc2\n\n[img_2546.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5435942ffcc72\n\n[img_2548.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5435be34cb682\n\n[img_2549.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5435ed2558552\n\n[img_2560.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5435ff56f1262\n\n[img_2561.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54363d6d90cd2\n\n[img_2563.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543647c6f5152\n\n[img_2564.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543672ec81072\n\n[img_2572.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5436935bb73d2\n\n[img_2573.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5436abf98ecc2\n\n[img_2577.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5436e83de5672\n\n[img_2580.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543704c3b4e02\n\n[img_2581.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5437254f130b2\n\n[img_2582.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54373ed11c6e2\n\n[img_2602.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543771ef09732\n\n[img_2676.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5437a5b560462\n\n[img_2682.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5437e5904b872\n\n[img_2689.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543802bbe9bf2\n\n[img_2691.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54383a08700d2\n\n[img_2693.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54386b1915342\n\n[img_2699.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54389b9583472\n\n[img_2700.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5438b3c171e82\n\n[img_2701.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5438ef7ef7d22\n\n[img_2702.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5439048c5c622\n\n[img_2703.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54393c9256b82\n\n[img_2704.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54395521703c2\n\n[img_2705.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54398698879f2\n\n[img_2707.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5439c112c6fd2\n\n[img_2709.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543a20bea2162\n\n[img_2715.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543a40d0128b2\n\n[img_2720.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543a79a0ff772\n\n[img_2721.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543a93bf62ff2\n\n[img_2723.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543ac7aacd8e2\n\n[img_2752.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543b1598e1632\n\n[img_2751.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543b3f8081792\n\n[img_2754.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543b886853f02\n\n[img_2608.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543eb04cf9c12\n\n[img_2607.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543f4183e7952\n\n[img_2609.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c543fd82e17042\n\n[img_2612.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54405083ee6e2\n\n[img_2610.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5440f41d90262\n\n[img_2611.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5441e71b661c2\n\n[img_2615.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5442d17aa9fb2\n\n[img_2613.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5443dd70447c2\n\n[img_2617.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c544471876f632\n\n[img_2616.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54454cddf2232\n\n[img_2621.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5445c901938c2\n\n[img_2620.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54465f93481b2\n\n[img_2619.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5446bdb8ef122\n\n[img_2618.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54471b2874522\n\n[img_2624.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5447e0c29ecc2\n\n[img_2622.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54484c50cfa92\n\n[img_2623.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c54489fe4aede2\n\n[img_2637.jpg]\nbackuphash=31327\n\n[img_2636.jpg]\nbackuphash=34553\n\n[img_2641.jpg]\nbackuphash=5274\n\n[img_2643.jpg]\nbackuphash=39013\n\n[img_2646.jpg]\nbackuphash=25093\n\n[img_2647.jpg]\nbackuphash=59655\n\n[img_2644.jpg]\nbackuphash=32197\n\n[img_2645.jpg]\nbackuphash=32835\n\n[img_2650.jpg]\nbackuphash=19426\n\n[img_2649.jpg]\nbackuphash=57182\n\n[img_2653.jpg]\nbackuphash=25855\n\n[img_2656.jpg]\nbackuphash=59537\n\n[img_2657.jpg]\nbackuphash=51056\n\n[img_2654.jpg]\nbackuphash=18449\n\n[img_2655.jpg]\nbackuphash=39318\n\n[img_2658.jpg]\nbackuphash=11764\n\n[img_2660.jpg]\nbackuphash=32284\n\n[img_2659.jpg]\nbackuphash=33663\n\n[img_2664.jpg]\nbackuphash=53898\n\n[img_2665.jpg]\nbackuphash=26315\n\n[img_2666.jpg]\nbackuphash=45560\n\n[img_2668.jpg]\nbackuphash=14943\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547a5c9c062c2\n\n[img_2670.jpg]\nbackuphash=11549\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547aa1b085082\n\n[img_2673.jpg]\nbackuphash=5336\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547affabba462\n\n[img_2674.jpg]\nbackuphash=26011\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547b8f844ad92\n\n[img_2667.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c5478d8e3f6442\n\n[img_2669.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547920b266282\n\n[img_2671.jpg]\nIIDLIST_pawel.drobek_lh=49c547a094e81522\n"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> . } }' (iODBC Error: [OpenLink][Virtuoso iODBC Driver][Virtuoso Server]SR172: Transaction deadlocked)"
nepomukindexer(6475)/nepomuk (strigi service): "SQLExecDirect failed on query 'sparql insert { graph <nepomuk:/ctx/c3f5d253-5b19-4283-afe3-a9036df2d1e1> { <nepomuk:/res/8b6f2ced-256d-4ede-8893-7af978cfef10> nie:plainTextContent "\n[IMG_2757.JPG]\nfilters=crop64=1,17bb15aae75effff;\ncrop=rect64(17bb15aae75effff)\nmoddate=80e8887c51dccb01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_2762.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.373832;tilt=1,0.090909,0.000000;\nmoddate=008a8c9851dccb01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_2892.JPG]\nfilters=crop64=1,453646ec90a8eab1;\ncrop=rect64(453646ec90a8eab1)\nmoddate=80c4b86f52dccb01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> . } }' (iODBC Error: [OpenLink][Virtuoso iODBC Driver][Virtuoso Server]SR172: Transaction deadlocked)"
nepomukindexer(8003)/nepomuk (strigi service): "SQLExecDirect failed on query 'sparql insert { graph <nepomuk:/ctx/c3f5d253-5b19-4283-afe3-a9036df2d1e1> { <nepomuk:/res/635ed54f-077b-4e36-b10e-0d329a7220c8> nie:plainTextContent "\n[IMG_9369.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.897196;tilt=1,-0.138340,0.000000;\nmoddate=000c5e78f1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9385.JPG]\nfilters=tilt=1,0.241107,0.000000;\nmoddate=00cb8d98f1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9405.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.906542;\nmoddate=00c8d1acf1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9398.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,1.000000;\nmoddate=805baec1f1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9412.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.766355;\nmoddate=80b254d8f1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9418.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.869159;\nmoddate=002ae3def1d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9431.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.196262;tilt=1,0.090909,0.000000;\nmoddate=007ecd09f2d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9449.JPG]\nfilters=fill=1,0.299065;tilt=1,-0.162055,0.000000;crop64=1,33d61a84acd2ce05;\ncrop=rect64(33d61a84acd2ce05)\nmoddate=80685035f2d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9468.JPG]\nfilters=bw=1;\nrotate=rotate(3)\nmoddate=00bb5c6af2d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n\n[IMG_9466.JPG]\nfilters=bw=1;\nmoddate=8005ba6ff2d7ca01\nwidth=4272\nheight=2848\n"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> . } }' (iODBC Error: [OpenLink][Virtuoso iODBC Driver][Virtuoso Server]SR172: Transaction deadlocked)"
Error: Directory Sony2 with 20307 entries considered invalid; not read.
Warning: Directory Minolta, entry 0x0088: Data area exceeds data buffer, ignoring it.
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Drive")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Drive")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.PartitionTable")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "Drive" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "DeviceNumber" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/Generic_Flash_Disk_608BE154" : property "Device" does not exist
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.PartitionTable")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg2" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Partition")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg2" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Partition")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg1" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Filesystem", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Partition")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg1" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Filesystem", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Partition")
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdg1" has new interfaces: ("org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block", "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Filesys
marco.difresco
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi p_d,
sorry for the late reply.

I have made a bug report upstream: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=324801. Note that halfway through the thread I claimed that the error seemed to disappear, but later on I reopened it since the problem resurfaced on KDE 4.11.4 update. You may post there the error you get.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: