Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoTeK wrote:
haha, I just opened the thread to see the "LOL USA" and I got what I wanted :lol:

So, if you want to blame somebody, don't blame Ophooobaah but women. If something goes wrong and you blame women you always have a good change to be correct!

Ophooobah is probably remote controlled by the Ophooobaah wife, don't forget this! Women have this skill to control men remotely. You shall fear this skill! You shall fear the Ophooobaah wife! just sayin...
obamopa-loompa :lol:

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi

Cold is gods way to tell us to burn more Catholics
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see how much the quality of discussion has improved since you came back. :lol:
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is plenty more where that LOL USA came from. :)
LoTeK
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Glad to see how much the quality of discussion has improved since you came back. :lol:

thanks! people often tell me that I have this effect on discussions :lol:
"I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language!"
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildhorse wrote:
There is plenty more where that LOL USA came from. :)

:lol:
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said earlier it's not going to matter. They'll just up it to 20 trillion and no-one will care for another 5 years

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
I said earlier it's not going to matter. They'll just up it to 20 trillion and no-one will care for another 5 years

Don't be such a black and white thinker. The resistance makes a different. Without it, it would be up to 25 trillion.

Some prison rape victims give in and learn to be helpless. These prison rape victims are struggling continuously, minimizing the rape, and tightening up their ass-cheeks every time, making it cost the rapists dearly.
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

Don't be such a black and white thinker. The resistance makes a different. Without it, it would be up to 25 trillion.

Some prison rape victims give in and learn to be helpless. These prison rape victims are struggling continuously, minimizing the rape, and tightening up their ass-cheeks every time, making it cost the rapists dearly.
and say it gets up to a hundred trillion. How is it going to affect your day-to-day life?

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

americans don't need to worry. they can just inflate their debt away.

if america really wants to put the brakes on spending, they should join the euro. the markets will respond and they will have to smarten up.
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
americans don't need to worry. they can just inflate their debt away.

if america really wants to put the brakes on spending, they should join the euro. the markets will respond and they will have to smarten up.
and then Greece will have to bail them out :D

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

and say it gets up to a hundred trillion. How is it going to affect your day-to-day life?

When the currency becomes worthless, the people lose faith in the banking system and government, when the economy collapses, and the society erupts into civil war and/or gets taken over by the racist Han fascist empire, it will affect me in many ways.
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still fixable with across the board tax increases and brutal spending cuts, neither party will do it though. I think the USA is likely fucked.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brutal spending cuts are required, and Democrats will never agree to that. Tax increases are not required. In fact, tax increases are only going to contribute to the problem by delaying the necessary cuts in spending.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a total sham. They hit the limit months ago and are using fraudulent Enron style accounting tricks to hide the fact.

The only financial problem in the US is government itself. Shrink that bitch down to size and the economy will boom.
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Brutal spending cuts are required, and Democrats will never agree to that. Tax increases are not required. In fact, tax increases are only going to contribute to the problem by delaying the necessary cuts in spending.

Paul Volcker disagrees with you :!:
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for him.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Good for him.

I'm sure America is safe in your hands.
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

When the currency becomes worthless, the people lose faith in the banking system and government, when the economy collapses, and the society erupts into civil war and/or gets taken over by the racist Han fascist empire, it will affect me in many ways.
who gives a fuck? You be using the Euro or the Yuan by then anyway

secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

who gives a fuck? You be using the Euro or the Yuan by then anyway

You know the UK isn't far behind, if Scotland is such a terrible drain on the UK why the big campaign/effort to stop them leaving?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Scotland goes, Northern Ireland will be next, and the Welsh will start getting uppity.
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
If Scotland goes, Northern Ireland will be next, and the Welsh will start getting uppity.

I don't know that there is a big appetite for full independence in Wales. Unless unless there is a majority voting for reintegration with the Republic it won't happen in NI.

The trouble with the British government is they don't seem to realize they aren't that important anymore. All mouth, no trousers.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the Welsh go, the country will split up into Saxons, Normans, Danelaw, and Pakis.
wildhorse
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War in Britain. :twisted:
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Once the Welsh go, the country will split up into Saxons, Normans, Danelaw, and Pakis.

and chavs.
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildhorse wrote:
War in Britain. :twisted:

No need to worry about war in Spain if the Catalans leave, you don't have the courage and you're far too lazy.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: