The strongest is the fittest
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

My politic view:

If you are one of the fittest, politic system is just a tool for the job.
Why wouldn't it be?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you mean.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

Because you realize that the political system is the way for the losers in life to gain an unfair advantage in the true marketplace. Losers rely on politicians to remedy their failures.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

Because you realize that the political system is the way for the losers in life to gain an unfair advantage in the true marketplace. Losers rely on politicians to remedy their failures.

I am not sure losers are involved in my calculation. What I tried to say in a short-short version is; I think any strong driving person with a pile of money to plow into a running for X government will finally make that goal. Whatever the system is, excluded will be monarchy and dictatorship (my take here). Even if murder is necessary. Smearing campaign against opp. etc, etc. It's just the means to reach the goal is a non-issue for those people. But money/power and influece is a necessity. John Doe (less of an IQ and not psychopathic enough) doesn't belong in these territories.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

I am not sure losers are involved in my calculation. What I tried to say in a short-short version is; I think any strong driving person with a pile of money to plow into a running for X government will finally make that goal. Whatever the system is, excluded will be monarchy and dictatorship (my take here). Even if murder is necessary. Smearing campaign against opp. etc, etc. It's just the means to reach the goal is a non-issue for those people. But money/power and influece is a necessity. John Doe (less of an IQ and not psychopathic enough) doesn't belong in these territories.

Yes, but in the context of pretending that western world is living in democracy and has transcended the time of Borghias, that is criminal behaviour.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

Yes, but in the context of pretending that western world is living in democracy and has transcended the time of Borghias, that is criminal behaviour.

:) I still see democracy being the better for the many, so far. I don't say it exists, but whatever we have is as good as it gets (?). The freedom to share knowledge and holding back prejudice is a plus. PC is what I call mass psychosis, altruistic, a threat and prejudice included.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

and that is why the 'winners' make sure the political system works to their advantage and keeps the losers down.

Nope, again you make no sense at all.

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
big dave
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

yup.

watch in any sporting event in the history of forever. someone who gets fouled doesn't immediately go to the ref... they wait until they lose the competitive advantage. it's only after they've lost the advantage that they seek the ref's enforcement. sometimes the ref's enforcement is so strong, that even those who never had the competitive advantage will attempt to frame the opposing player(s) for favorable enforcement. this is human nature. if you can't beat them, whine to the authority figure.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The strongest is the fittest Reply with quote

big dave wrote:
Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
My politic view:

Why wouldn't it be?

yup.

watch in any sporting event in the history of forever. someone who gets fouled doesn't immediately go to the ref... they wait until they lose the competitive advantage. it's only after they've lost the advantage that they seek the ref's enforcement. sometimes the ref's enforcement is so strong, that even those who never had the competitive advantage will attempt to frame the opposing player(s) for favorable enforcement. this is human nature. if you can't beat them, whine to the authority figure.

and if you are filthy rich: just buy the authority figure.

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: