Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Anti-NRA, Piers Morgan fan goes on shooting rampage.
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Anti-NRA, Piers Morgan fan goes on shooting rampage. Reply with quote

Piers Morgan Fan Goes On Shooting Rampage, Killing Three

Quote:
According to Piers Morgan’s own logic, he’s responsible for this.
Quote:
Police launched a massive manhunt Thursday for a former Los Angeles officer suspected of killing a couple over the weekend and opening fire on four officers early Thursday, killing one and critically wounding another, authorities said.

The search for Christopher Dorner, who was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008 for making false statements, began after he was linked to the weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during those disciplinary proceedings.

Early Thursday, police came under fire in two separate shootings in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles.

Hours later, Los Angeles officers guarding a “target” named in an online posting by Dorner shot and wounded multiple people in Torrance who were in a pickup but were not involved, authorities said. The extent of their injuries was not released. It’s not clear if the target is a person or a location.

From Christopher Dorner’s manifesto:
Quote:
Anti-NRA:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

Loves Piers Morgan:

…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws.

The killer is also a huge Obama supporter and fan of gun-control.
Quote:
Loves Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

Pro Gun Control:

Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Leftism is a mental disorder.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol: :lol:

Love the spelling and grammar too.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone on the right is perfectly sane.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

Missed a perfect opportunity to point out that this wouldn't have happened without government. At a minimum, government needs to be highly regulated by the populace and restricted on taxation to minimize the amount of power it can centralize.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see him, I shoot him.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why people would be worried about him. He just wants to kill cops. They might have a hard time with him, though. I think he might have been a junior officer in the Marine Corps before he became a cop (I saw a photo that looked that way).
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I don't know why people would be worried about him. He just wants to kill cops. They might have a hard time with him, though. I think he might have been a junior officer in the Marine Corps before he became a cop (I saw a photo that looked that way).

He's not one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children... he was Army.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

He's not one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children... he was Army.

Unless the photographs I saw were of somebody else, then this is either wrong or he was both. In one, he was wearing MARPAT fatigues with the sleeves rolled up civilian-style (the sloppy and non-functional way Marines do it). In the other, he was in Navy whites, with Navy officer shoulder boards clearly visible (looked like Ensign or maybe Lieutant JG, I only saw it for a second).

Edit: ah, okay, here we have it: he was Navy.
http://www.10news.com/news/investigations/us-navy-releases-records-of-triple-shooting-suspect-christopher-dorner02072013

Apparently he reached the rank of Lieutenant (O-3). He was a reservist, or did active duty then got out and joined the reserve. Looks like he might have been a whistle-blower who got shat on by the police force, effectively ruining both his law enforcement career and his military (reservist) career, and then he went ballistic about it.
Quote:
During his service, he commanded a Navy Reserve Security team in Fallon, Nevada. Dorner wrote that he lost his commanding position after the Navy learned he had caused controversy in the LAPD when he told superior officers he'd seen another officer kick a schizophrenic person.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2013/02/christopher-dorners-navy-service-record-mental-health-scrutinized

Seems like the media really want to believe he is "crazy". I think maybe he's just really, really pissed off. Like Rambo pissed off. :lol:

If what he said there is true, I might be pissed off too, although I can't see ever going after somebody's family.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, k. Makes sense.

The original image I saw was like this, but it was small and I couldn't read the word "NAVY". All I could see was 4 letters hence the assumption that he was an Army captain.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Ah, k. Makes sense.

The original image I saw was like this, but it was small and I couldn't read the word "NAVY". All I could see was 4 letters hence the assumption that he was an Army captain.

Natural assumption, for a leg civilian. :P
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-NRA, Piers Morgan fan goes on shooting rampage. Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Piers Morgan Fan Goes On Shooting Rampage, Killing Three

Quote:
According to Piers Morgan’s own logic, he’s responsible for this.
Quote:
Police launched a massive manhunt Thursday for a former Los Angeles officer suspected of killing a couple over the weekend and opening fire on four officers early Thursday, killing one and critically wounding another, authorities said.

The search for Christopher Dorner, who was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008 for making false statements, began after he was linked to the weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during those disciplinary proceedings.

Early Thursday, police came under fire in two separate shootings in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles.

Hours later, Los Angeles officers guarding a “target” named in an online posting by Dorner shot and wounded multiple people in Torrance who were in a pickup but were not involved, authorities said. The extent of their injuries was not released. It’s not clear if the target is a person or a location.

From Christopher Dorner’s manifesto:
Quote:
Anti-NRA:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

Loves Piers Morgan:

…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws.

The killer is also a huge Obama supporter and fan of gun-control.
Quote:
Loves Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

Pro Gun Control:

Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Leftism is a mental disorder.

Don't you ever get tired of this shit? Nobody gives a fuck about your little personal crusade.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's that I smell -- cognitive dissonance? :o
secretcorporation
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
What's that I smell -- cognitive dissonance? :o

If you can smell that you need to see a doctor.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His pathetic little bubble bursts and he gets mad at those laughing about it.

:lol:
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Muso wrote:
Ah, k. Makes sense.

Natural assumption, for a leg civilian. :P

That's a fair cop ;)
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently the Notorious LAPD are ramming blue trucks and shooting, then seeing what they got. So, really, I've got to hope Dorner can stop some of these lunatics. Oh yeah. lolgov

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he supports gun control for the same reason that a smoker might support a smokjng ban.

[quote="Juniper"]I fail to see the relevance.[/quote]
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idiot comes to mind.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bogamol wrote:
Maybe he supports gun control for the same reason that a smoker might support a smokjng ban.

More like he (a cop) supports gun control the way a mosquito supports nudity.
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like so many other gun banners, he just wants others disarmed.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
Like so many other gun banners, he just wants others disarmed.

Because we can trust the increasingly authoritarian and collectivist state and its growing and increasingly militaristic police forces to always do what's right and best for each of us.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to turn into a racial issue. We could end up with new race riots in L.A. This might be just the red herring Obama was looking for to distract from his targeted killing.

I'll bet dollars to donuts right now that within a week Obama sends in the FBI to "assist" the LAPD in investigating Dorner's claims, portraying himself as moral arbiter and racial unifier, and that this completely eclipses the growing groundswell of objection to targeted killing and pretty much causes people to forget about it.

He's Black Rambo.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Related
++

The LAPD really needs to be disbanded.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Muso wrote:
Related
++

The LAPD really needs to be disbanded.

That's not the core problem, though; the real problem is that LA needs to be nuked.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: