Do you think like we?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
damiansire
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Do you think like we? Reply with quote

Hello, I am of uruguay, speak Spanish, am using translator to translate this, want to know if you the persons who speak Englishman think like we, when you think, they think in English or since they do?, because I do not imagine thinking about other one language, I hope that this is understood, because when I was using the translator for works of school It me was extracting very low notes.

A few questions

Do they think in English?

In that country they live? That is what mas him pleases his country?

They can do the Englishman's duties to me: one writes text of the part of your favorite house

In the Internet that they speak Englishman also do the memes and the troller exist?

Since they are the rules of the forum?

Which the rules of the forum?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Do you think like we? Reply with quote

damiansire wrote:
Do they think in English?

People who first learned English mostly think in English. Some of us occasionally think with our penises.

damiansire wrote:
In that country they live? That is what mas him pleases his country?

I live in U.S.A., and I like it because it's not like Europe, which is like George Orwell's book, 1984.

damiansire wrote:
They can do the Englishman's duties to me: one writes text of the part of your favorite house

What? I use x86 mostly.

damiansire wrote:
In the Internet that they speak Englishman also do the memes and the troller exist?

Oh, yes! Very much.

damiansire wrote:
Since they are the rules of the forum?

Which the rules of the forum?

We have something called "Gentoo Forum Guidelines". It prohibits trolling. It limits discussion to Gentoo topics. However, this forum (called "Off The Wall") is more open discussion, and there are some trolls (for example, user: wildhorse and user: mcgruff). There is not much use of memes here though. Memes are much more a topic of discussion in forums for children and forums for the stupid. This forum is mostly intelligent adults (mostly).
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you think like we? Reply with quote

Do they think in English? Subconsciously people think in concepts, it's only when they speak that language is fully formed. Consciously, people can think in languages, but most of the brain's activity is the perception of concepts.
In that country they live? Yes, the country I live in is, indeed, the country in which I live.
That is what mas him pleases his country? Beer and double jointed females are what most pleases in his country.
They can do the Englishman's duties to me: one writes text of the part of your favorite house The bathroom. It has a) a lock b) books and c) it's away from She WHo Must Be Obeyed.
In the Internet that they speak Englishman also do the memes and the troller exist? Memes and Trolls exist, but you have to be quick if you want to catch them, they are slippery sods.
Since they are the rules of the forum? Yes.
Which the rules of the forum? Only on weekends.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turkish films in gladiator baths.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Turkish films in gladiator baths.

With naked grown men.