Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Indian student brutally beaten in Germany.
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
Let's cut the crap.
Done. For the record, I'm an agnostic.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Prenj wrote:
Let's cut the crap.
Done. For the record, I'm an agnostic.

I'd like to take all the good bits and discard all the crappy bits from all religions. I don't think that's practicable, realistically. It would probably be easier just to live making the least people miserable while getting on with my own life. It's not that hard really and I don't need self appointed moral police to tell me that's how things should be done. And if I really need forgiveness my partner provides that function.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I think that, unless you abandon logic entirely, the only thing you can really conclude there is "who had their head in their butthole a few hundred years ago" (i.e., Europeans). Whether that's relevant to the discussion now must then be argued.

Well, what are you then? Navaho?

If current US wasn't a spawn of those same genocidal europeans, your official buildings would look like teepees with totem poles in front, not roman domes and pillars.

So just stop it.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
I think that, unless you abandon logic entirely, the only thing you can really conclude there is "who had their head in their butthole a few hundred years ago" (i.e., Europeans). Whether that's relevant to the discussion now must then be argued.

Well, what are you then? Navaho?

If current US wasn't a spawn of those same genocidal europeans, your official buildings would look like teepees with totem poles in front, not roman domes and pillars.

So just stop with butthole nonsense, and suck it up.

Riiiiiiiight. And you're a "spawn" of the Parthians, Scythians, Macedonians, Goths, Huns, Mongols, and Turks, so you must go riding around all the time facing backward on a horse with a slab of rancid meat beneath your saddle, believing your mother fucked God, sporting a pierced lip, short legs, a round face, and a silly hat that looks like a bucket. Q.E.D.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I'll bet he wasn't accosted by Muslims at all. This sounds just like one of those fake rape victim reports. "Three big black back guys held me down and fondled and sucked on everything while they kept thrusting their huge, throbbing penises into me over and over and over and over! It was awful!"

I bet somebody fucked him up for fooling around with their sister or something, but he's ashamed to admit it because he's married or something. So, convenient excuse that people are eager to believe.

Damn, that was hot!
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote for Penthouse Letters for a couple of years.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
you must go riding around all the time facing backward on a horse with a slab of rancid meat beneath your saddle, believing your mother fucked God, sporting a pierced lip, short legs, a round face, and a silly hat that looks like a bucket. Q.E.D.

You just described my Grandfather.

Except for the riding backwards part. He drove a Nash.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:

Riiiiiiiight. And you're a "spawn" of the Parthians, Scythians, Macedonians, Goths, Huns, Mongols, and Turks, so you must go riding around all the time facing backward on a horse with a slab of rancid meat beneath your saddle, believing your mother fucked God, sporting a pierced lip, short legs, a round face, and a silly hat that looks like a bucket. Q.E.D.

Well yes, I am, and no I don't have to. Which was the point. Drop the millenium old nonsense, and tune in.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
you must go riding around all the time facing backward on a horse with a slab of rancid meat beneath your saddle, believing your mother fucked God, sporting a pierced lip, short legs, a round face, and a silly hat that looks like a bucket. Q.E.D.

You just described my Grandfather.

Except for the riding backwards part. He drove a Nash.

:lol:
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

Well yes, I am, and no I don't have to. Which was the point. Drop the millenium old nonsense, and tune in.

Seriously? Like you're "tuning in" when you're talking about Christianity "a few hundred years ago" being like Islam today (and therefore Western societies today are no better)?
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Prenj wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

Seriously? Like you're "tuning in" when you're talking about Christianity "a few hundred years ago" being like Islam today (and therefore Western societies today are no better)?

Are you fucking serious? You bombed thousands and thousands since WW2? Wanna take head count? Victims of US of A and their proxy wars vs everybody else? Talk about throwing stones in glass houses.

P.S. don't take it from me, what do I know, I'm just a balkan partisan hack, right? Take it from one of your own:

Noam Chomsky on stupid people
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:

He's an arch-leftist ideologue.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Prenj wrote:

Which proves my point on what you are.

BTW, your ad hominem attack on Chomsky doesnt discredit him. Can you prove he is lying in any of his videos/lectures? Or you just have this OCD to cackle at him, because it goes against the grain of your delusions?

Also, FYI, the word "leftist" is only a pejorative in right wing circles. To me, it's just a position. And comparing left vs right position in US, it's kinda obvious why you lost last election. Right-wing rhetoric is hollow, your morale stance compromised regardless how many "so help me god" you utter, and your resort to ridicule and insults is just a symptome of intellectual impotency.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
Muso wrote:
Prenj wrote:

Which proves my point on what you are.

BTW, your ad hominem attack on Chomsky doesnt discredit him. Can you prove he is lying in any of his videos/lectures? Or you just have this OCD to cackle at him, because it goes against the grain of your delusions?

Also, FYI, the word "leftist" is only a pejorative in right wing circles. To me, it's just a position. And comparing left vs right position in US, it's kinda obvious why you lost last election. Right-wing rhetoric is hollow, your morale stance compromised regardless how many "so help me god" you utter, and your resort to ridicule and insults is just a symptome of intellectual impotency.

I'm just glad that you've finally admitted that you are also a leftist ideologue. It gets boring when you try and pretend that you aren't ;)
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad-homonym attacks agains Chomsky, Lenin, Stalin, Marx, Mao ought to be a ban-able offense.

Muso, I've reported your post.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Ad-homonym attacks agains Chomsky, Lenin, Stalin, Marx, Mao ought to be a ban-able offense.

Muso, I've reported your post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
I'm just glad that you've finally admitted that you are also a leftist ideologue. It gets boring when you try and pretend that you aren't ;)

If anti-stupid is leftist, proud to represent.

I just happen to think that there is nothing holy about your country that enables you to talk shit about other people... get it? Since you guys obviously circle-jerk all the time how splendid you are, I have to give my perspective to balance things out and get it back to normal.

So... US of A is basically bunch of protestant (and some catholic) shitheads exterminating natives so that they could pretend to be The New Rome. As if Rome was cast in positive light in The Bible. So not only do you suck at your own religion by obviously NOT reading The Bible, you also suck at being Romans.

Because, Romans did enrich the countries they conquered, after they murdered, raped and pillaged, of course. You lot only leave McDonalds behind. Disguisting. Also NOT exquisite taste.

If that sentiment makes me left in your little world, then yeah, call me Vladimir Ilyich, please.
pigeon768
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
So... US of A is basically bunch of protestant (and some catholic) shitheads exterminating natives so that they could pretend to be The New Rome. As if Rome was cast in positive light in The Bible. So not only do you suck at your own religion by obviously NOT reading The Bible, you also suck at being Romans.
The fuck? Why do you think I'm protestant or Catholic? I'm an atheist.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigeon768 wrote:
Prenj wrote:

Apparently we (US citizens) are all Christian crusaders. Just pass it along to all of your friends.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Prenj wrote:

chomsky and ron paul broadly agree on US foreign policy.
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigeon768 wrote:
Prenj wrote:

You may be an atheist on individual basis. You still have "god" on your dollar bills, you still swear on Bible in the court of law. From european perspective, it's almost like middle-east. You still have people screaming "god hates fags" and smashing abortion clinics. Religion and society viewed through the prism of religion is still a big issue with the electorate. Hell I bet that large portion of US population still believe that Noah actually had two of each animal on a boat, and that the world is 6000 years old.

Not only that, people like that are running and getting elected for offices and various positions of power. To me it equals to either acute ignorance or insanity. People in US still largely don't know the difference between a belief and a theory.

You are more of a Theocracy than not.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: