View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and as a true capitalist he hated jews and loved Mr Schicklgruber from Braunau (Ostrichtland).

Quote:

The damage, however, had been done. Testifying at Nuremberg, convicted Hitler Youth leader Baldur von Schirach who, in his role as military governor of Vienna deported 65,000 Jews to camps in Poland, stated,
The decisive anti-Semitic book I was reading and the book that influenced my comrades was [...] that book by Henry Ford, "The International Jew." I read it and became anti-Semitic. The book made a great influence on myself and my friends because we saw in Henry Ford the representative of success and also the representative of a progressive social policy.[75][76]

truely an influental personality he was.

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
ichbinsisyphos
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
... convicted Hitler Youth leader ...
:lol: convicted boy scout!

Quote:
Schirach was born in Berlin, the youngest of four children of theatre director Rittmeister Carl Baily Norris von Schirach (1873–1948) and his American wife Emma Middleton Lynah Tillou (1872–1944). Through his mother, Schirach descended from two signatories of the United States Declaration of Independence.
:lol:
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichbinsisyphos wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
... convicted Hitler Youth leader ...
:lol: convicted boy scout!

Quote:
Schirach was born in Berlin, the youngest of four children of theatre director Rittmeister Carl Baily Norris von Schirach (1873–1948) and his American wife Emma Middleton Lynah Tillou (1872–1944). Through his mother, Schirach descended from two signatories of the United States Declaration of Independence.
:lol:

you can't make up shit like that....

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
wswartzendruber wrote:
It baffles me how evil corporations have come to be marked. Boeing, McDonnell, and the Douglas Corporation are main reasons we have commercial airlines in today's world. Microsoft made it possible for the average citizen to afford a working, personal computer. Ford brought cars to commoners.

If you want to discuss special interests, why don't you look at the kind of influence various labor and environmental groups have.

EDIT: Or the NRA, for that matter.

Because there is biological, empathical and if you want spiritual reality to mankind that superceeds trinkets. If that aspect is not observed and respected, we are gone. Capitalism suffers from same disease that communism did, it treats human beings as objects, which is not reality of things, and is therefore doom to fail.

This is a good insight. I'd add, though, that philosophy has been the basis of many of Humanity's important institutions, but it is also quickly eroded and paid mere lip service, as such institutions (be they states, religions, unions, movements, etc.) are abused by people to serve their personal interests.

That's been going on for as long as we can remember. I'd point to the Athenian empire being founded on philosophical principles such as individualism, liberty, free speech, capitalism, etc., and its leaders then turning around and putting Socrates to death for criticizing them when they started to pervert it. No doubt it goes back farther, but this we have a written record of.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: