Limbaugh's Advice to the GOP
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Limbaugh's Advice to the GOP Reply with quote

I heard this the morning after the election and wanted people's comments on it.

Rush Limbaugh (paraphrase) wrote:
There are protests in [some country]. It's taken them eleven years to figure out that their government's the source of their economic problems. I don't want it to take that long here. So Boehner and McConnell, don't get in the Democrats' way of any legislation. Do what Obama did in the Illinois state senate and vote present on everything. Give them whatever it is they want.

Last edited by wswartzendruber on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only.

PS: didn't they elect Chavez again..?
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I got the wrong country. I think it might have been Argentina or some other place.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

argentina is having massive inflation problems again. it sounds like he is referring to chavez and venezuela.

if he is, obama is far from chavez. chavez did all sorts of nasty shit like shutting down the press etc.

limbaugh is an idiot. as the another post here pointed out, the GOP needs less rape philosophers, and less people with a hard on for gay marriage.

There are lots of things you americans can learn from canadians, and this is one of them. Stephen Harper, the slimey asshole conservative prime minister, learned during the minority governments a few years ago to shut his trap about socially conservative stuff. He was prime minister after gay marriage was legalized and he handled it with some pretty slick political skills. He threw the conservatives a bone and moved on. That's BY FAR the smartest thing he has done for his party.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Limbaugh's Advice to the GOP Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
I heard this the morning after the election and wanted people's comments on it.

Rush Limbaugh (paraphrase) wrote:
There are protests in Venezuela. It's taken them eleven years to figure out that their government's the source of their economic problems. I don't want it to take that long here. So Boehner and McConnell, don't get in the Democrats' way of any legislation. Do what Obama did in the Illinois state senate and vote present on everything. Give them whatever it is they want.
It won't affect them significantly enough, but it will have a significant impact on people who [would] work for a living.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: